Holy shit. New RTJ and Frank same week?

holy shit. New RTJ and Frank same week?

>using jewish media to promote your anti-semitic show
intellecting...

fuck Run The Jewels and fuck you

>children's music
The gap since their last album should have given you ample time to grow out of them.

Run the Jewels is terrible sorry OP

What's the source on this? Can't find it anywhere else.

mr. sam hyde is pretending shitty bands are playing on his show to get people to tune in so he can get a second season and enough money to fuel his growing heroin addiction

check adult swim facebook

MDE, a gay and shitty YouTube group that incel Sup Forumsacks and edgy Redditors worship, has an Adult Swim show now and their fans have been putting out fake posters like this to get people to watch.

Run the Jewels? More like Shun the Shills, am I right guys? Killer Mike can suck it.

it's part of a gay publicity contest MDE fans are doing

what sort of memeing is this

imagine tuning into adult swim for your favorite redditrap group to drop a new song

only to see a braindead copy of Awesome Show Great Job that's aimed at teenagers saving their essence to make themselves more effective at calling out logical fallacies in their Pepe wars

Imagine tuning in expecting to see an episode of MDE: World Peace and then being greeted with this

fake for sure. There's a DG and a Tool one circulating around the internet too.

I'd be ecstatic if only for the fact that Home Movies was at least groundbreaking in it's refusal to be funny

Ugh that's even worse

is it really tho

Run-on sentences don't make you sound intelligent.

Yes

There were people on the subreddit referring to one of the extremely on-the-nose sketches as "cerebral," it's truly a retarded group.

just keep edging until you can pontificate at length on how strawmen are the last bastion of the left

I mean, I saw a guy arguing that a sketch about a woman rubbing cheeto's all over Sam Hyde's face was actually about how women USED to go to men for valuable advice but NOW only use them for money and sex

Yeah what the fuck was up with that show? So fucking dry and drab.

it was like Dr. Katz but with every joke replaced with an awkward silence

There was a guy on Sup Forums who was like "They called someone a retard on national TV. In 2016. That never happens. We're seeing a change." I'm assuming he's never watched Family Guy, South Park, VEEP, Kroll Show, or even the show that MDE replaced, Children's Hospital.

God i know. It sucks major balls. I don't even know why Adult Swim aired it in the first place.

these fucking tv dweebs, I can't stand em m8

Enjoy the next two fridays of MDE because come September, there's no new episodes scheduled to air

so how long did this show run, 4 weeks? This is like, sub-Xavier Renegade Angel levels of failure, and that show was amazing

he didn't mean the show is going to get cancelled (and it most definitely will like almost any other AS show by the end of season 2, tops).

there's just only 4 episodes in this season, with only less than 15 mins. of airtime in each one. lmao

i think there's 6 right?