Most anticipated release of the year by far

>most anticipated release of the year by far
>only 1 semi-active thread about it

Was it that bad?

Sup Forums doesnt like Frank ocean.. i've listened to it all day, i like it but its not as good as CO. and this is just the visual album, the real album is coming soon.

WE want BDC

This nigga suck dick I refuse to listen

heard it's on apple music so i haven't even tried to listen to it right away

I like frank ocean

this is never going to get old

it's not the actual album you fart face

This

Frank Ocean is a terrible singer, a talentless hack.

Do you like anyone?

>Sup Forums doesnt like Frank ocean
>>>/reddit/

Good, but uneven album. There are some stellar tracks though.

There were some big threads about it but it doesn't help that this is an Apple Music exclusivity (I already got an account).

The only musicians that I respect are of anybody pre-2000s. Today's music is now filled with disgusting, subhuman trash. I don't need to give respect for any of their brainwashed followers either. I have no respect for anybody except the grandiose masterminds that are The Beatles, Queen, Frank Sinatra, Beethoven, ACDC and many other musical thinkers that encouraged enlightenment and freethinking - freethinking that kept the disgusting, poor, third-world pigs under my feet-and the other feet of people who are far more intelligent, far-more wealthy than the simpleminded, pigs of common or little wealth that listen to today's jargon.

Nowadays, music is now deluded into common nigger babble and stupid beats because of non-human, negroid, non-white influences that is slowly destroying the greatness America once had. Instead of catering to the elites like us, it instead caters to the tasteless commoners that listen to it. It fucking disgusts me that people on here like this stupid brainwashing pop-noise like its some kind of masterpiece. But due to my intellectual superiority and open-mindedness to musical intelligence, it is my duty to cleanse the world and rid all these stupid, imbecilic trash the brainwashes this shithole of a place. And this negroid faggot that can't sing for shit is one of these gene-pool-polluting scum that I should rid for the purpose of musical enlightenment. And the stupid pigs that listen to this should be rid of also, including filthy cunts like you who listen to this unstructured, incomprehensible pile of shit.

wtf i hate music now

cringe thread

You're average tripfag everyone. Also not sure but this is some good pasta

>tips fedora

>tripfag

Is this worth listening to as a regular album sans visuals?

Woah dude

I don't have a proper reaction image, but trust me I had a nice chuckle at your expense.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Thanks dude, i just got fired..

Maybe because it's just an album of throwaways, b-sides, covers, and other extra material. I think it's excellent, but Boys Don't Cry is the main project which will probably be released some time this weekend or next week.

>thinks they have superior taste in music
>puts Beethoven in the same list as artists like ACDC and Queen

You probably don't know any pre-contemporary composer besides Mozart, Beethoven, and Bach. What's more, you're going to talk about great pre-2000s music and those are the only artists you choose?

A lot of people haven't really listened to it because iTunes/Apple Music is fucking cancer and that's pretty much the main way to listen or watch it without getting low quality rips.

Please god be pasta.

If not well...I guess there's some new one.