discogs.com/artist/306157-Burial
youtube.com/watch?v=sCzJQRVbWtE
youtube.com/watch?v=kyanOxQdZu8
youtube.com/watch?v=VIpnaZMa4Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

temple sleeper

Oh true but that sucked

Any news of a new album or EP?

is that seriously the only picture of burial on the internet?

Best song he's ever done
It's like being trapped in a labyrinth

Just got done listening to Untrue. This man needs to release something.

he just did a new song with zomby youtube.com/watch?v=YMi8pXOaR9M

Zomby is a melon wanker chav bruv I'm not listening

Holy shit this is awful
Zomby managed the first collab with Burial that isn't amazing.

3/10

>blaming Zomby for it being shit
It's just Will losing his touch after Rival Dealer.

Zomby literally hasn't put out a worthwhile release whereas Burial's discography is far more consistent and his collaborations with other artists have been great. Wouldn't be surprised if this was 90% zomby and Will just tried to work with his shitty personality and gave up trying to have a productive session, this seems like something Zomby would be proud of and not something burial would be ok putting out.

Why the fuck does he only release singles and EPs now? Full albums or nothing

And on that note, Hyperdub should have actually told Zomby it was garbage rather than tainting their label with more of his trash simply because it has two big names on the track. zomby is a rich boy from a rich family who bought him into the industry and he has yet to put out something unique or interesting. With Love was one of the worst albums I've ever heard and I'm honestly bummed that Burial would even bother trying to work with someone like that.

>With Love was one of the worst albums I've ever heard
wait what makes you think it was THAT bad?

Where Were U in '92 is a classic you melt.

What the fuck is that thing

it's a fucking cat

Second pic.

When was Untrue again? Like 08?

I thought he was amping up for a new LP when he put out Street Halo and that other one in 2012, and then Rival Dealer the next year (which was fucking awesome.)

And then he just disappeared. :(

you're a complete fucking dumbass lmao

The Burial/Four Tet/Thom Yorke single was pretty underwhelming by all their standards

One of the songs was pretty good though.

Yeah. Zomby is a cunt but...he HAS put out good music before.

Dedication was a pretty goddamn good album.

just fucking about, had a go at making a burial style beat, r8 fellas
obvs it hasn't got the soul in a burial track but i don't think anyone can capture that apart from burial himself

clyp.it/cf2j5wdm

>Second pic.
Nah there's a bunch that got discovered a couple years back

It's better than i expected actually, maybe make the rhythm a bit more even/filled out, right now it kinda goes to much back and forth between silence and cymbal bursts

look at that shitty ass apartment burial is living in

he's dead you wasteman

I agree with you completely. Well said.

hmmmm........ maybe because he is a dance artist you FUCKING MELON............

>dance artist

>why the fuck is this man who makes garage music and has only released 2 actual albums in his 11 year career only making singles and EPs?

we found his photo album, there was a picture of him dancing in a box

>garage music

no idea what you are implying anymore

Go away rocktard

did you miss that his eps of the 10s were heavily house and rave oriented? or that his earlier works were indebted to uk garage and dubstep despite not being pure incarnations of those genres?

Stop trying, bud. Just say he makes electronic.

did you miss that none of the tracks he's released are dance tracks

dance music does't necessarily mean that they are functional on the dance floor. besides, i've heard some of his tracks at the club numerous times. not that Sup Forums would know that since they don't actually go out...

he makes tracks that line up with dance music genres.

ahahaha what is this

what were they even going for here

I suggest you use Discogs before posting in future.

discogs.com/artist/306157-Burial

youtube.com/watch?v=sCzJQRVbWtE
youtube.com/watch?v=kyanOxQdZu8
youtube.com/watch?v=VIpnaZMa4Yg

please stop posting

>implying anything but the four tet release is danceable

I can smell the pard from here lads

have you ever been to a club in your life?

you mean the night dancing venues that play music with kick drums that don't have high pass filters on them?

got a link? I've only ever seen op's pic and that one where he's wearing a cap next to a window

you need to sample keys and coins jingling and then add a dash of record fuzz on top

oh and throw in whispered dialogue from a movie

lmao, no one's going to post that shit.
it got a bit creepy when we worked out what flats he lived in.

oh shit, i was in that thread a couple years back, cant believe someone managed to work out where he lived based on the artwork of his first album, thats next level stalkerish, top kek.

Also burial used to be good, rival dealer, that temple whatever track and his zomby colab are shite, he lost his touch big time, r.i.p burials career.

it was mostly based off an old interview he did with blackdown.
the picture on burial lp just happened to confirm the right area.

i know this because i was that guy. lel. it was fun.

please senpai I remember when we found mc ride's dad's facebook, it was creepy but neat

how the hell did you manage to find his flat? i wonder if anything happened to burial as a result of that... wonder if he saw a bunch of gimpy Sup Forums creeps lurking outside his place.... bruh, lmao

He doesn't even do that now.

what the hell

Oh yeah I forgot about that hahahahaha

On a friend of his FB page right?

really wanna see these pics.... for reasons....

so the interview pointed to a specific place, specific things that his window pointed at. pictures in flickr sort of confirmed a rough location.

i never posted about the registered company addresses under his name tho with specific flat numbers lmao.

Ok I missed THAT

I know somebody found his relative's (brother maybe?) FB, some other dude named Bevan.

search elijah huntley on facebook, I can't link it Sup Forums thinks it's spam

it's actually really depressing when you read his posts about his kids

wait registered company's? does burial i mean wil, have a real job then like the rest of us? (he says, whilst typing on neet-ridden Sup Forums) lmao

He looked pretty chav-esque in a few of them I remember

It was at maybe the university he attended I think? Can't remember

>elijah huntley
theres a few profiles, which one am i looking for? theres a pic of a black kid as the profile pic of one of them, im guessing thats mc rides dad?

might not be music related. could be used to make licensing and tax stuff a bit 'easier.'

doesn't he just play those dark souls games all day now. fucking wasteman

chav-esqu.... bruh he makes emo chav music, what did you expect, lel

I'm pretty sure he does some management stuff for Hyperdub actually IIRC

this guy

yea that would make sense. man i used to ride his dick so hard back in the day (musiclly that is) he should have stopped before rival dealer

could do. ikonika has said in an interview that he's the only hdb artist who doesn't need a job outside music.

Rival Dealer was fucking awesome, you guys are nuts

sounds like he's living that life, good on him. Didnt untrue get to like number 50 in the uk album charts when it was released? that would have raked in a fair bit of cash

way i look at it, he's entitled to make whatever garbage he feels like making. he gave us some nice tunes and that's all you can ask for.

still tho, it would be nice if he would just get back to making those half-broken shuffles again. seems to have forgotten those drums are the backbone to his tunes.

it has it's moments, most people either don't like it because it's too detached from his older stuff, or because of the transsexual shit

you werent lying about the depressed status..... bruh

it wouldnt have been a bad release if it werent for the trans shit, feelt like he sold out in a sense, jumping on the politically correct bandwagon. Like i listen to his tunes to fade away and forget about life, i dont wanna be thinking of political shiz when i hear his tunes.... might load rivel dealer into ableton and do a cis edit

Yeah it's a departure, it's pretty good though for what it is, and it does the Burial aesthetic pretty well

>These are my two sons Stefan and Isaac. I remember the days they were born and all the stories I told them when they were kids. Look forward top one day seeing them.

Edgy.

Go back to Sup Forums

m8, don't do it.
or if you are, post that one of him grabbing his crotch at least.

you guys realize burial is gay right?

what did he mean by this?

what the fuck I thought he kept a buzzcut

yeah it seems like it desu

Oh man you are in for a hell of a ride lmao

fuck you man. he does look pretty effeminate in those pics, and if he were gay, it would explain his music, i think you need to be alittle gay to make somthing like untrue... thats not an insult btw

whos the other guy...?

his ghost producer

A cousin or something if I'm not mistaken. It was the other dude with the name Bevan whose FB the pics came off of.

as an aspiring producer/musician, you guys make me scared to ever get famous, the thought of my personal life and pics being put on display on a forum like this is un nerving as hell.

nah look at dean blunt. you can hide from anybody if you know how to
just keep making tunes m8

>post that one of him grabbing his crotch at least
????!!

itt: newfriends gettin' trolled hard

Damn, that's pretty surprising to me desu.

Even Ikonika to me seems like she's known enough to make a living. And Jessy Lanza etc.

Laurel Halo too

i would die if my past came up, especially if personal family issues or if the people i went to school with ever came out and said how much of an aspie weirdo i was, fucking hell lol

Spoilers, he looks like someone you would buy overpriced ditch weed from in it, lmao