Alright, Sup Forums. Show me a Rapper that doesn't slur his voice, doesn't use autotune...

Alright, Sup Forums. Show me a Rapper that doesn't slur his voice, doesn't use autotune, doesn't randomly yell like a parrot. His lyrics have little to no cursing. His lyrics can't evolve the following topics: drugs, drinking, fucking, killing, clubs. Also has to have a beat of at least 130 BPM and up. I don't want no sped up chipmunk or trap shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Vl1m5FYlAo
youtube.com/watch?v=virlWcB_G-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

epic

Debbie Harry

Alright, Sup Forums. Show me a rock artist that doesn't slur his voice, doesn't use autotune, doesn't randomly yell like a parrot. His lyrics have little to no cursing. His lyrics can't evolve the following topics: drugs, drinking, fucking, killing, clubs. Also has to have a beat of at least 130 BPM and up. I don't want no sped up chipmunk or trap shit.

milo?

that sounds boring wtf

Fuck off you commie
It's just the beginning

Weird Al?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Vl1m5FYlAo

MattyBRaps

If you can't find coon shit that doesn't fits the criteria of this you can't say rap is pushing boundaries. It's reached its peak.

Stick to queen

Low End Theory is an album that isn't really about fucking killing etc. and is completely clean - they got some famous double bassist to play for it and he only did it on the condition the music not be profane.

heres another one
youtube.com/watch?v=virlWcB_G-E

what is kid cudi, what is the black eyed peas, what is eminem, what is tag team, what is 2 live crew, what is 69 boyz, what is childish gambino, what is kendrick lamar

Fuck off of Sup Forums you corny dickhead if you really think a genre can reach a peak. I'm not a huge fan of rap but jesus its cringey to see people like you to go out of there way to dismiss an entire genre and say it reached a peak. I guess you consider a longer riff in rock to be pushing boundaries right?

Public Enemy

Op just listen to the fresh prince.

That's a fucking lot of hip hop artists.. I guess I'll rec De La Soul(a group), Aesop Rock, and Eyedea.

wtf i hate rap now

Here you go, pham.

dumb frogposter

Cunninlynguists, some Outkast. Yung Lean I guess?!

Eyedea and Aesop both have talked about drug use before, albeit in intelligent or self-deprecating ways but you're still wrong

here you go

If you're older than 21 and haven't done drugs, drank, fucked, killed, or gone clubbing, you should honestly blast yourself OP

Haven't literally all those artists at least rapped about 1 of those topics, not even necessarily glorifying it, but mentioning it at all, which would mean it doesn't meet the criteria in OP's post.

Logic the fag

Yeah outcast is there

I didn't realize none of their songs could. Hell, 80% of rock is about that shit too. What's OP's endgame here?

kek

OP here. I just wanted to see what you guys could throw at me. Damn I'm this bored and I have shit to do...