Intermarium defence alliance, when?

Intermarium defence alliance, when?

Baltic countries and Poland, we need to band together.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_sanctions_during_the_Ukrainian_crisis#/media/File:Sanctions_2014_Russia2.png
rt.com/news/366177-european-army-security-juncker/
dw.com/en/juncker-calls-for-an-eu-army/a-36337676
irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/berlin-backs-jean-claude-juncker-call-for-european-army-1.2863126
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Illusion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what about no

Sweden and the rest of the Nordics, I hope you're in too.

Germany, it would be awesome if you could stand with us, but I get if you don't want to since you're not the one under direct threat.

Post European military hardware

>Finland
>Poland
>Baltics

Quite similar to our Beryl

>Sweden and the rest of the Nordics, I hope you're in too.

Finno-swedish defence alliance soon.

Excellent.

Which side are you on, Sup Forums? Blue, red or neutral?

we will be cowards no matter what

why would erdogan side with russians?

Haven't you heard? They're best butt buddies now that everyone else is imposing sanctions

Do you guys unironically believe Russia wants to invade eastern europe?

Are you unironically so naive that you don't think Russia would invade whatever they had the chance to?

Why do you think Estonia has asked for UK and US troops to be placed there? As deterrent.

Polish-Lithuanian-Scandinavian Union when?

Honestly, there's no need to go all federation about this. All we need is a shared defence to deter the Ivan from getting any big ideas. The point is for everyone to remain independent.

>Are you unironically so naive that you don't think Russia would invade whatever they had the chance to?
yes, i do think that. Russia profits far more from trading with European countries, rather than occupying finland nad having to fight the revolting Finnish population all the time

>Why do you think Estonia has asked for UK and US troops to be placed there? As deterrent.
Because Russian scare is a good way to distract from domestic problems

I'm on this side. We don't need to be tied up in alliances with the slavs. Together, we are benis.

> trading with European countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_sanctions_during_the_Ukrainian_crisis#/media/File:Sanctions_2014_Russia2.png

and yet there is still a lot of trade going on between russia and EU, right now germany has some successful talks about Nordstream II with them.
However, if Russia were to invade Finland, for example, and lets just assume it wouldn't cause ww3, then Russia would become a complete Pariah and EU would completely stop all of their trade with them

Germanon is wise. The economy/market is way too globalised and interlinked now for large scale wars to be in any way profitable. At worst we'll see local proxy wars. Ontop of that, tensions between the nations leads to public support for large scale investments in the military which, as you know, is tied to a very lucrative industry that creates jobs and stimulates the economy.

I'm not worried, just a bit concerned.

rt.com/news/366177-european-army-security-juncker/

dw.com/en/juncker-calls-for-an-eu-army/a-36337676

irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/berlin-backs-jean-claude-juncker-call-for-european-army-1.2863126

Butthurt alliance assemble

Stop stealing

>mfw soviets gave us the secrets to forge the mighty kalashnikovs so we could sell it to finns afterwards

Get out, Ivan spies

They said the same in 1913
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Illusion

You gullible fuckers will be the ones responsible for death of europe.

>He added his belief that if France, Britain, Poland, Czechoslovakia, etc. had bound themselves together to oppose all military aggression, including that of Putin's, and to appeal to world justice for solution to countries' grievances, then the great mass of reasonable Russians would have stepped up and stopped Putin from leading their country into an unwinnable war, and WWIII would have been avoided.

Roby Gryaz'!

The situation in Europe is quiet different than in 1913.
Invidang Eastern Europe wouldn't benefit Russia in any way.
Even if NATO didn't exist and EU wouldn't protect its member states, after an successful occupation Russians would have to fight with population that hates them, and EU would cancle all trade with Russia.
Russia would win nothing from this war, and lose a lot

looks like the biggest cuck alliance I have ever seen

no normal person would join

You think you will finally invade Russia that way? Quantity won't equal quality in this case, you would still be a bunch of losers

i think they are more afraid of you invading them

Like Germany was afraid of Poland invading it in 1939? Europe, the eternal victim.

Still, belief that leaders will stop because "muh money" is retarded

They're not businessmen
To them, power is goal, and money is but one of many resources
They will not hesitate to ruin all corporations, if they think it will benefit them
He is right on that. Closest man that come to killing hitler, Elser and Stauffenberg did that for that reason. Elser feared Hitler will start war that will destroy Germany, and Stauffenberg was trying tot stop Hitler form leading Germany to defeat.

If we would invade russia togetherr your pitiful state would fall apart before evening

if there's one cute thing in the world, it's the butthurt belt dwellers who piss their pants the moment they see the word RUSSIA in the thread, trying to act tough at the same time :333

I like this

our fears were justified

but invading eastern europe wouldn't increase russian power.
They couldn't effectivly use the new clay, since the population would hate russia and sabotage everything.
Russia would also lose a lot of soft power, and a lot of economic power, since EU and a lot of other countries would boycott them

Stop stealing our memes!!

The only thing that suprises me is that there are still people in belarus with electricity

t. russian oblast

You too

Neither did invading crimea. They still did it.

You cant reason with savages, and Russians are by all means savages.

Literal butthurt-belt alliance.

so this is why what they're compensating for lmao

>yes, i do think that. Russia profits far more from trading with European countries
hah, I don't think Russia is interested in invading more developed countries but they don't give one fuck about trade

they don't like the concept of trade, have some animosity towards it

>Pole calling someone savage
Kek go burn some villages pope

Trading implies glorious russia doesnt have everything and is not self-sufficient

that's why they hate it

Against who? I see no enemies
or ?

BATO
Butthurt Alliance Treaty Organization

hahahahaha

>this fuckers are just can not to calm down

yeah we got it the first time, thanks

hohohoho

you have to see it from Russians persepective.
Basically, Ukraine was in Russian sphere of influence, until a coup (probably backed by CIA) happend. The new Ukraine government was pro EU and USA and anti Russia.
So Russia decided to ensure its access to black sea by letting Crimea become independant first and then join Russia. They also support Ukraine separatist movement, hoping that the pro-russian side will win the Ukraine civil war.
From Russian point of view, they act defensivly, trying to prevent EU and USA from diminishing their sphere of influence

Attacking Finland, Baltics or Poland, however, would be an agressive action, since those countries are not part of Russian sphere of influence

your country profited a lot from the trade with Soviet Union.
And Russia has always been a reliable trading partner to Germany.

I find the idea that Russia somehow magically isn't interested in trade very strange

BWAHHAHAHAHAHA

As long as these retards think in terms of "sphere of influence" there can be no peace with them

They act defensively not because they are threatened, but because they are too poor to do anything.
If they will regain their influence in east, they will move to offense and try to expand their national cancer

>crimea
is 100% russian clay.
Shill your warmongering in pol

I thought kids are not allowed onto such conferences

>russian cuck calls me shill
kek

>a coup (probably backed by CIA)
50 rouble have been deposit in account.

everybody thinks in terms of "sphere of influence". Not because they are evil, but because this is how our world works.

Remember how America fought every communist movement in South America, no matter the cost? Remember how they were ready to start WW3 to prevent Soviet nukes on Cuba?
Sphere of Influence is a fact of reality, and we can only make sensible politics if we accept the reality we live in

It's not only about trade.
I believe we must go full isolationist and reduce all the contacts with other countries to minimum. Culture, art and ideas of our potential enemies are poisoning the minds of Russian people and I want my country to limit the foreign influence on our citizens.

Do you really find it so hard to believe that USA had their fingers in this game?
Considering all the coups they supported in South America, and how they support the coup in Syria and Lybia?

lel looks like a us plot

Why not build a wall?

ye so funny, the moment i post something good about poland I'm showered with BELARUSE REUNION WHEN, guess this is why no one likes two-faced whores :3

t. x-file

ok, so you accept that US backed several coups in South America and Middle East, but it is laughable to think they would back a coup in Ukraine, is that correct?

A wall on the Russian-European border is my dream. Just never needing to deal with you subhumans would be so good

>Many protesters joined because of the violent dispersal of protesters on 30 November and "a will to change life in Ukraine."

I suppose next you'll say it was CIA troops throwing the tear gas, not government forces.

lol
If that's what you want then maybe stop telling your government to stop buying land here and funding far-right groups

not him
but the massive maidan protests were supported by foregin interests. And shortly before Yanukovych would give in, some random unknown snipers began to shoot on civilians.
If a despot wants to shut down protests, he would do it with the force of the military. Roll in the heavy things, but still act with non lethal weapons first. Than fuck the shit up later.

But employ five guys to shoot in a crowd? Nahh unlikely.

>dat antenna

Insta braintumor.
The Poles actually just wanted to save the poor workers there.

the coups they backed happened during the cold war and in the days when there were things like mccarthyism -- recently it's been public support of rebels which you mix with the old to make them seem the same, but they're obviously astronomically different

the way Viktor Yanukovych ran to Russia with his tail between legs was what finished him, no one could take him seriously after he fled to Russia of all the places

I have no idea, but I think it is very likely that USA was involved in one way or the other.
Considering that they were the one to profit from the whole mess, and that US citizens get Ukraine citizenship and a high position in the Ukraine government over night

but the coups in Lybia and Syria happend in recent years, and it shows that American secret service hasn't changed its behaviour after cold war ended

>Hennadiy Moskal—a former deputy head of Ukraine's main security agency, the SBU, and of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA)—suggested in an interview published in the Ukrainian newspaper Dzerkalo Tizhnya that snipers from the MIA and SBU, not foreign agents, were responsible for the shootings and had acted on contingency plans dating back to Soviet times. He said:
>"In addition to this, snipers received orders to shoot not only protesters, but also police forces. This was all done in order to escalate the conflict, in order to justify the police operation to clear Maidan."

>On 31 March 2014, the Daily Beast published photos and videos showing that the snipers were members of the SBU's "anti-terrorist" Alpha unit who had been trained in Russia. The media suggested that it was not the Ukrainian riot police who fired on the protesters, as previously believed, although the members of the Alpha team are Ukrainian citizens.

kek'd

> some random unknown snipers began to shoot on civilians.
Buying the Russia Today narrative. baka

Looks like a Christmas tree.

but that is the same public support of rebels I just mentioned

did you simply read the first sentence?

>Considering that they were the one to profit from the whole mess
How? They wanted to join the EU, not NATO

but thats how all coups happen.
You can't make a content nation rebel. You need to look for groups who are unsatisfied with the current order, and support them with money and weapons

First, Russia is American rival, and what weakens Russia is better for America
Second, USA influences EU through NATO, so they need a boogyman (Russia) for Europeans to think that they still need NATO
Third, having Ukraine in the EU would weaken the Union and give America more influence over it, since Ukraine is an US puppet now.

Nice idea. Also, cease all the contacts with foreign countries at all, withdraw the diplomatic missions, membership in the international organizations, deport all foreigners living in Russia and take all Russians living abroad back, ban the internet, the foreign media, foreign books, movies and music, ban immigration and tourism to other countries. Even talking to a person from abroad without permission should be considered a crime.

>but thats how all coups happen.
>support them with money and weapons
but euromaidan was a very large amount of people armed with sticks

where did the funding go?

and most of all all russians known that ukraine is full of ukrainian "nazis" as in nationalists -- russian media was full of news about the ukrainian nazis now being in charge

you think they aren't the culprit?

>First, Russia is American rival, and what weakens Russia is better for America
and this is just retarded and only how a russian would think because your education doesn't educate you about trade

the reason marshall plan happened is because more market = better for america

that's why they hated communism, no market

and look where all the market has gotten them to

the average russian is now poorer than the average chinaman in PPP

there are 1.357 billion chinese

>Germany, it would be awesome if you could stand with us
do like in winter war, best ally, for Simo Häyhä!! :D:D
finns are the true master race :DDDDD

the fact that russians have turkey on their side right now is pretty fucking terrifying. Also you should switch czechia with romania

and look where the disrespect of trade has gotten russia to

the average russian is now poorer than the average chinaman in nominal GDP

there are 1.357 billion chinese

I am not an expert for founding coups, but I would assume CIA provided logistic and monetary support, helping to rally masses and giving the coup leaders the necessary knowhow.

>and most of all all russians known that ukraine is full of ukrainian "nazis" as in nationalists
Well, USA has no problem supporting islamists, so i doubt they wouldn't support nazis if it fits their interest

So you think USA wants that their rivals are economically well off?

>So you think USA wants that their rivals are economically well off?
again, the wealthier russia or any country is the more it benefits the US because the more Russia buys from them and vice versa

this is the basics of business

they hate communism because closed off markets

anyone with a bit of sense has seen that their concept of a market was right but their methods to spread it wrong

and
>helping to rally masses and giving the coup leaders the necessary knowhow.
really? again, the "nazis" you now talk about as simply nazis and not nationalists weren't the one to organize all of this? and what did they organize?

>ignoring that they shoot they ""own"" man
>ignoring the radicals
>ignoring that they also shoot from the hotel, a position in the heart of the protests
>posting daily beast source
Sorry, not really convincing. And considering how stupid this action was, i doubt that it was an official order. Its easier to look which party profited most from these actions.
Russia is on the losing side.
Many factions from the US, to moderate ukraine political parties, to ukraine nazis profited most from it.

>to ukraine nazis
well it's not hard to judge "which party" you are