Time to pay up

Time to pay up.
UK, Poland, Greece, and Estonia you're good. The rest of you though pay the piper.

Why pay thou when America is there?

i think it's ok if we let Lithuania slide on this one. i will be talking with trump about it

t. big guy

>Greece
Eternal Turkish threat
>UK
Eternal American cocksucker
>Estonia
>Poland
Eternal Russian threat

We will never reach 2% and we should never. It's ridiculous. Geopolitically speaking, we're one of the safest countries on earth. The yanks will pay for our defense, even Trump will. Let us use it to pay for education and infrastructure instead.

Greece hates america

i hope they kill you die in a war

Don't you even have american nukes on your soil?

>tfw spend 0.5% of gdp on defence and not in NATO but will be protected by all you cucks in case of an unimaginable invasion

Yup. If Trump threatens to kick us out of NATO we'll nuke every large city on the East Coast.

>mfw in 4 years time americans are still paying and dying for the protection of my country while I get increased social benefits from a reduced military budget

>Mfw Trump kicks you put of NATO for not paying your fair share

>mfw Trump's Slovenian wife then dumps him and has him impeached

Because that's how that works

why would we pay more when america will defend us regardless :^)

>canada

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Hhhehehe, sure lad :^)

We're getting two new big aircraft carriers. They will have ramps though but it's better than nothing.

Thank you, UK

We're gonna be 2.0% by 2018. Next year it's 1.77%. We've been upping our defense budget since Ukraine happenings.

not gonna

As well as new subs and 8 new Type 26 frigates.

This. Let the amerifats have fun with they military and """protect""" us against imaginary threats.
Or not.
But wasting more money on military would be stupid.

>1.5

Absolutely disgusting.

>we're getting
you're not getting shit, that's her majesty's new toys paid by her majesty's treasury

You forgot we have a yearly threat from Venezuela.

>that feel

Then we'all withdraw to spend all that money used on you guys in infrastructure instead, and you'll be left with nothing. Good luck with that.

You military is one of the biggest laughing stocks in the world. You have tanks and planes rotting in warehouses that 20 years ago gave Germany the largest land force in Europe.

Seriously, it's time

NATO seems pretty useless

He's right.

The coalition have spent trillions over the last two decades, and for what? We were never under threat yet started a war with a country that had never harmed a single western civilian. Everything after has been a complete needless mess

We are going to mass produce this meme tank in 2018.

M E M E
E
M
E

>EU states, not even the US the euros, set a goal which everyone at the time was already meeting and could always easily meet.
>Fast forward 2016: waaaaaaaaaaaaa no 2% ;_;
Seriously fuck the eu, let the Russians have them.

What tank?

wow look at that floating head wtf

i just see concrete and some grass.

Anyways i agree yurop should boost its military budget. And if USA goes away, their bases and influence in our politics shuld go away too.

Not paying for your own military makes your country far more of a cocksucker than ours. You're completely reliant on others to defend you. The UK has problems but at least we have decent military.

The more we spend on defence the less we rely on others.

Add Type 26 frigate pls.

I don't have that many hours to spend in MS Paint. Besides, it's CGI

>Poland is so poor that they can only afford taking photographs and saying that there's a tank in them

lmao

>his nation doesn't have nukes

Literally just asking to be invaded tbqh

what the fuck are truckroaches in NATO?

i hate NATO now. please vladimir nuke all us