youtube.com/watch?v=t2LSBmd6Aso
youtube.com/watch?v=BWK6HXu3tg8
youtube.com/watch?v=QnZc4shc0OU
youtube.com/watch?v=iPtPo8Sa3NE
youtube.com/watch?v=i5ukAPEr9RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

early Beck

Whitehouse

Wild Man Fischer, Jandek, lots of outsider stuff.

Aphex twin.

The first Suicide album, which is pretty terrifying to listen to without help from psychedelic substances. I think I'd have a heart attack if I listened to Frankie Teardrop on acid

Not really scary as much as it's nerve wracking and sad

Frankie Teardrop is actually kind of silly on L.

Maybe if you know what you're getting into. I was kinda young and a pussy when I first listened to that album and I didn't sleep that night. But I see what you mean.

Surely SFTB?

Death Grips
Would recommend though

>Daniel Johnston
Spot on.

anything that isn't really straightforward that i've never listened to is generally confusing and somewhat uncomfortable. not terrifying though. There are obvious ones like Black One and In an Excruciating Way thouhg

darkpsy, high tech psy or whatever goa gil plays.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj5ra-Zh1R4

youtube.com/watch?v=t2LSBmd6Aso

For some reason, I can't listen to Geogaddi while on acid. There's something really sinister and foreboding throughout that album.

Music Has the Right to Children is nice as fuck though.

Rapeman

Geogaddi has The Devil is in the Details right? And Turquoise Hexagon Sun?

If I remember correctly it does a lot of backmasking and subtle vocal manipulation, which in itself comes across as pretty sinister. I can totally see what you mean about Geogaddi. It has some heavily dark undertones.

F#a#Infinity

this album will fuck you up on acid.

I went into a full on death experience and was highly convinced the world was an apocalyptic wasteland.

Am I doing the wrong drug or does acid just make me feel sad

one time I was on 6 grams of mushrooms and I watched the titus andronicus music video where they cover I had lost my mind, it was really fucked up.

Watch Planes, Trains, and Automobiles or Vacation next time you drop, user. Anything funny and a little absurd really. It's so much >fun. Fuck the ledditors that make it out to be some sort of religious experience.

I can tell you from Experience.

Wardruna
Karl Sanders
Krzysztof Penderecki's Threnody To the Victims of Hiroshima

While not "terrifying", it definitely makes you feel uncomfortable listening to these on acid.

This scene would be freaky though

Anyone done this on hallucinogens?

this

Mercury Rev, apparently.

Nick Drake is uncomfortable as fuck on psychs.

>pink floyd
>acid

summing up how retarded your entire generation is.

pink floyds music was inspired by, meant for, and is awesome on opiates, fucking terrible on acid.

youtube.com/watch?v=BWK6HXu3tg8

this is music for acid

Most metal artists

Nahhhhh. The great thing about acid is that you're always in control in the back of your mind. There's a self awareness about it. It's pretty neat the way it feels, actually.

This fucked me up. The humor was totally lost and all that was left was sheer terror and nihilism.

This and anything 8bit based.

lol look at the acid police over here
Also Plastikman is garbage

>i've never done acid

okay thanks

That's what OP was trying to say, you fucking dingus. Or he maybe meant Pink Floyd is shit which is valid too. Probably the most retarded fanbase in all of music I swear to god.

i probably worded that for shit, its been a long week.

>blind assumptions
okay thanks

Geogaddi is very creepy at moments, I see what you mean.

>Geogaddi has The Devil is in the Details right? And Turquoise Hexagon Sun?
The Devil is in the Details is, but THS is on MHTRTC.

Delirium Cordia by Fantomas

youtube.com/watch?v=QnZc4shc0OU

youtube.com/watch?v=iPtPo8Sa3NE

can confirm

One time i listened to A Screw on L and let me tell you that was a bad idea

shit music, believe me.

alternatively, SWANS To Be Kind and maybe The Seer but I'd probably be bored out of my mind with the seer. To Be Kind's first song IIRC has alien sounding synth noise that comes out of nowhere and gets incredibly loud very fast, it unnerved me when I was walking through the woods

definitely wormphlegm, especially if you read the lyrics

Made me so anxious

Sort of this.
This is why I suggest weed and alcohol first before doing psychedelics. Weed and alcohol can make you act completely different than normal and feel "out of control" in a way.
Shrooms to me, are like a REALLY good drunken feeling where your mind isn't fogged whatsoever. People seem to believe that psychs will make you lose your self control and be a different person. In all honesty, they make (((me))) see through facades. I had an irrational fear of darkness (pussy I know) till I was about 17. When I did shrooms, the darkness was simply beautiful, there was nothing to fear. Like the user saying Frankie Teardrop is silly on LSD, it's more likely than you think.

You know those webms with sound that have a random video playing, but then about 5 seconds in there's a loud knock or a frequent knocking noise to scare headphone users? Now those are awesome. Try one of those on LSD, you'll probably sketch the rest of the night.

i mean i guess some of the SAW 2 trax, but you guys are lame haha

To be honest a large majority of BOC's music gives me that feeling.
it's almost endearing in a way

However, we watched one of those shaky cam paranormal activity type films, and this one fool thought that it was actually real and was visibly uncomfortable. Then he said something like:
>You know when you're trying to watch a movie but you have to think about if it's good or not?
>....
>Dude I just watch the movie

The perfect psych terror music would have to have a lot of ambiance to put you into an uncomfortable setting. Think a dark forest at midday, pure misanthropy. Maybe a crypt or cave with lots of airflow causing wind to whip around, a creeking house or cabin, people screaming far off in the distance, some sort of painful wailing or moaning. Drones would help create an even darker atmosphere, sparse and loud or sparse and deathly quiet. Is there anything like this? Music made only to induce terror?

>WHAT'S UP DOC

Shit, Wormplegm is a really good one actually. Coil's Horse Rotorvator is one that comes to mind as something that could be terrifying, but it could just as easily be funny depending on your mindset.
I'd also say Ghola's There Is Nothing, that album was enough to scare me just listening to it alone in the middle of the night. Some kind of creepy experimental/avant-garde black metal.

The Ape of Naples is a weird one for me. If anyone remembers those threads "post your favorite album and the worst thing you've ever done" somebody would say the most sadistic thing imaginable and they'd ALWAYS have The Ape of Naples, it was a meme at that point, but whenever I listen to it it still unnerves me, maybe because one of the guys died.

This is legit Salvia Music.

>Probably the most retarded fanbase in all of music I swear to god.

Yeah talk tough while hiding behind your computer screen nerd....

What're you going to do fag throw a copy of Atlas Shrugged at me

No I'm going to shove my deagle up your ass and give you a lobotomy. I'm the boss in this joint bitch don't you dare act tough without my permission.

Yeah, I like that quality in their music and I listen to them a lot while sober but it's very scary when tripping.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5ukAPEr9RI

okay

lol

Wtf i hate deagle now

Or most things Lou Reed did, except maybe Loaded