My country is run my politicians chosen for me by hillbillies, closet racists, and emasculated white men

My country is run my politicians chosen for me by hillbillies, closet racists, and emasculated white men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-voeq7Cebo
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can always go back chico

closet racist reporting in
i feel so good now t b h you have no idea, and i used to be depressed

btw do you think its safe to come out of that closet now ?

Killary is psycopath responsible for (of?) hungreds of thousand deaths in the midle east.
Afganistan, Lybia, Syria, Iraq.
Why do you support satan's puppet?

In other words, Americans.

>btw do you think its safe to come out of that closet now ?
Why would it be. Just don't

You people don't know whats its like automatically hating someone because they support a particular political party.

Its hard to live in a society where politics is on your mind 24/7

Well because Trump won
Now i'm be allowed to say what i think right

finally many people noticed that those who claim racism, discrimination and equality are nothing but arrogant people who hold discrimination in their mind

Emasculated men are hillary supporters. And the left had no problem with racism. They hate whites openly.

you need more heaven on your mind

youtube.com/watch?v=g-voeq7Cebo

DIE NON CIS SCUM

people were getting lied to by trump.

Our jobs are being taken away by the Chinese and illegal immigrants. We can stop globalization and bring back factories. The fuck, uneducated people are so stupid

did you read that after typing it? I can literally taste the irony

Ok

>We can stop globalization and bring back factories.

Good luck forcing Cleetus to work in a sweatshop for 1$ a day or alternatively paying 2000$ for an iphone.

>tfw you will never be an American fucking white male Ubermensch and have a Trump supporting Asian gf to BLEACH

Feels bad lads

it's not "your" country. Go back homu!

Shes ugly

>my country is run by politicians chosen for me by election

Fine by me

ur ugly

typical alt-right/netouyo strawman

this was posted 20000000000000000 times before trump

try harder

RUDE

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

They will try their best to undo the results. Do not let them! You must kill, rape and mutilate every white American aged 20-35 you can catch. They are millennial progressives and Hillary supporters.

Getting a bit stale lad