twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good amerikanski good we invade you last
.t putin shill

benis

russia is not a republic..

/usrr/ is fundamentally gay

RUSSIA IS A FEDERAL CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

IT FITS IN BEING CATCHY SINCE ITS LIKE USSR

>It is governed as a federal semi-presidential republic.
Try again nigger

America and Russia sitting in the tree
K-i-s-s-i-n-g!
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes baby* in the baby carriage,
Sucking his thumb,
Wetting his pants,
Doing the hula, hula dance!

Bit gay la

Americans, you're a bunch of cucks. I haven't seen a single Russian pushing the same "we wuz frendz" crap you are.

There isn't even a single Russian poster in this thread.

We haven't saved them from electing a corrupt shitbag yet

Reporting

See

nice proxy josé

can UK into?

net ti

>can the 51st state join
Of course

There's plenty Russians in London anyway

Cum in me

What is this all about

>can the brexit state come in

OF COURSE MATE YOU ARE WELCOMED

Very proud of ordinary Americans, you did what we couldn't. Also, Tramp is really against lgbt and sjw?

That's a Mexican on a proxy. I'm all for world peace, but if you browse around Sup Forums you'll see that Russians don't have the same attitude towards us.

All I'm saying is that we've got to be careful. The only reason Putin wants a better relationship with Washington is to get the sanctions lifted and decrease the presence of NATO in Europe. A fellow like that can't be trusted.

anti sjw
pro lgbt
pro pussy grabbing

Fuck China.

We comrades now.

>Tramp is really against lgbt and sjw?
I think he said that he would repeal the SC decision on gay marriage and let the states decide so take that as you will

I'm gay and I voted for him

No, Russia is supposed to nuke us because Hillary lost. Your records need correcting.

Actually Putin promised a Russian wife to every American who voted for Trump, IF the USA leave NATO and make an alliance with Russia.

Can someone explain this meme to me?

Yeah, he's very "states rights". This is why he won't rescind Obama's order for the DEA to stand down on marijuana enforcement.

>wanting a wife with AIDS and an heroin addiction

Trump said he wants good relations with Russia (meaning he wants to keep things as they are and avoid a war over Syria). Americans here understood it as an offer for a bromance.

Fuck, I jealous to americans, your elections actually works.

>Actually works
yeah, about that...

>I don't understand how federalism works

Oh, thanks.

>Russia
>Republic
Pick one.

I am glad you have a president with balls now, like Putin or even more based.
Good luck with your transormation into great again.

>doesn't understand how our own government functions

VICTORY MEANS US RU MILITARY ALLIANCE MY DUDES AND COMMRADES

Trump Presi
Putin expecting warming US-Russia relations

It doesnt work when congress never gets anything done and always threatens to shut down the government. If people put effort into changing their congressman just like they did last night in the next election two years from now, maybe we will be better.

youtu.be/Kj4XenU6tyI
Would vote.

Forgot pic.

I'm scared. What will happen with Finland?
Will the Russians take Finland back?

FINLAND NASHA

>It doesnt work when congress never gets anything done
I wonder if that would change with a Republican controlled Congress and POTUS. Really makes me think

shieeeeet
they will flee to sweden

I dont even know anymore. Earlier that lot said they hated trump because he stands in between and is not a real republican and other stuff. Some publically said they would not vote for him and help him out and now afterwards, they are sucking his dick. I am lost at this point.

>shut down the government
85% of the spending of mandatory, literally the only things that are affected are parks and gibsmedats for niggers

I love Americans and I hardly think we are friends.

Before the Communist revolution, we was natural allies with good relationship. Fuck damn commie, they ruined everything.

Procrastination is a disease.

we were natural allies but the government didn't like that we were because you were autocratic and they had a boner for republics.