Is the democratic process respected in your cunt?

>Is the democratic process respected in your cunt?

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=448765974&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-reason_msg

Burgercucks need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oENOkrChK58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who are you calling burgercuck?

I thought about this possibility today

What would happen if the electors did that? Civil war?

seriously?

Yeah and SJW are going apeshit.

yes, what would happpen?

civil war, thats what they want

that would be about the only thing i think would cause a real civil war in this country, which is why it will never ever happen

Civil war probably.

The people who support Trump are the same people who vocally talk about over throwing tyrannical government, make up actual militias, own lots of guns.

It would not be pretty and nobody would want that. Which is why the loser has already conceded to the winner on the off chance that someone has that fucked up idea.

>muh civil war
Never gonna happen
Delusional burgers

They aren't done counting the vote idiot

Also pic related

God I love Mencken.

100 years ago.

>ahead in votes
>behind massively in ec
wtf is this system even

Nothing because burgers are extremely lethargic and apathetic, ridiculously huge controversies and corruption cases happen there all the time but no one ever does anything, even the whole Occupy shit was tiny and fizzled away.

For your consideration:

Say Trump won Nebraska or some shithole by a close margin, he gets all the electoral votes.

Now if Hilary wins Connecticut by a fucking landslide she still only gets that states electoral votes.

There are 50 mini elections in the larger election, you can win more of the elections while still losing the popular vote if you lose heavily in somewhere like Cali or New York that has a large population.

The idea is that smaller states have a weight disproportional to their population so they don't get forgotten and big capitals don't have an unfair advantage in elections.

We had a referendum for faggots marrying and adopting kids and commie and librul bastards shat on the majority because we went to vote unlike them. I sure hope the left gets fucked in the next election

kek someone make one for trump to retake constantinople

>caring about non-economic lefty stuff that doesn't affect your life

Sweden has the same type of weighting, you fucking mong.

Because otherwise 1 or 2 states would decide the election.

does it? I had no idea lmao

truly the creme de la creme of our nation :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=oENOkrChK58

This is why you need a test for citizenship before you just let any old brownskin come in and vote.

I figured as much. I hope for your own sake you are still in school

I don't remember ever being taught this in school

>otherwise 1 or 2 states would decide the election.
because thats not exactly what happens now.

>give proportionally more voting power to rural white states
>cram all the niggers and latinos into urban centers

crafty peoples, these americans

Yeah, but it's not simply population centers bossing around rural municipalities. The states that are important are ones that flip every couple of elections

Browns and blacks chose to live on those areas. Also there are more women in big cities and states like everywhere else in the world.

Yeah like florida and ohio... hmm wait

> Also there are more women in big cities and states

Really? That seems quite odd, I'd think it'd be 50/50 almost everywhere except in weird areas like conflict zones.

Do you have any sources for that?

Does Trump even want that? After seeing a lot of the recent shots of him he doesn't seem too enthusiastic. Maybe he did run just for jokes and now the laughs are gone.

Found one, couldn't post a link. Women in cities is a good rule of thumb, since women are more prone to vanity and needless glamour

Because the only jobs in the middle of nowhere are things like cow fluffers, which men take, so women go to cities to find jobs

Same phenomenon here. Women don't take jobs requiring manual labor, which are overrepresentert in he countryside, and move to the city for studies and tertiary jobs. My sources are in Norwegian, but plentiful.

Apart from New York, which is quite an outlier indeed, it seems more like men preffering West coast cities and women prefering East coast cities other than anything else.

Must be shitty living alone in the countryside though?

Why so many single men on the West Coast?

West coast might be explained with mexican migration(?).

We should drive for a more educated society for all genders.

None of this Bubba reckneck bullshit.

Maybe, there are examples in countries like Pakistan where cities have a larger amount of younger single men who come looking for jobs now that I think about it.

But then, those pink spots in Texan border cities start to seem weird.

Or maybe the guy is fucking tired as hell.

We need feminism.

Hillary has such a godawful ugly face and smile, yet I still want to eat her juicy pussy while burying my face in her ass and thighs.

Women live in big cities because they cant find jobs in small towns since those jobs are manual labor or farmwork where they dont work in

Theres a male crisis in small towns because women are leaving.

One would think that this would be a bigger problem in europe, where the countries are much more urbanised.

Surely, with as decentralised country as USA is, non-labour jobs aren't all concentrated in the big cities?

Homos

Essentially a method similar to parliamentary decisions on head of state

It's not just that, as the other user said city life is just more glamorous and thus more appealing to women than life in a small town

Nothing's gonna happen; and if by some miracle it does remember that us that want Trump are the same people that respect and live by the 2nd amendment.

>>Is the democratic process respected in your cunt?
Yes.

It's happened before.

Then the American King would intervene.

In America there's thousands of miles between cities and small towns, in Europe you can live in a small town and still commute to a city for work

>thousands of miles between cities and small towns
Wut.
Nearly everybody who can works in the city and lives in a suburb.

Why would a Republican president want council from a Democratic president on the way out? Wouldn't he know this might angry his supporters?

Every president elect meets the previous president to discuss the transition. This is not new, and he is not asking for advice.

I guess it comes down to semantics what constitutes "big cities" and "small towns" really.

I thought USA wasn't that urbanised, but the data says it's 80%.

And then you look at the towns and cities and see that for example the 200th largest town in USA is about 130k, which is hardly a small rural town and probably has loads of non-manual jobs.

And looking at that map ...

I think that besides the New York-Washington conglomeration, the differences between genders are rather small and it's just that finman's meme.

I mean, if you eye it, the fraction is 1.5% for Washington.

You have been visiting Sup Forums way too much, elections are not a fucking civil war.

Oh really

He said "for council".

But Trump made it legal to call black people the N word.

Here is an another map. Blue means more men.

Its a similar result

>all those single mothers in the south

that's niggers and trailer trash

Perversions and mental illnesses should not be supported

Dol mi visi za klerikalce

90% niggers, not even memeing

This is not true though. A vote in Lappland is as much worth as a vote in Stockholm. I don't know what sources you have, but please link, because I've looked, and come up with shit-all.

If you don't post a source I will assume you did aswell.

It's to protect the states against the feds

He's talking out of his ass. The only issue we have with proportionate representation is that parties with less than 4% won't get a single seat in the Riksdag. This means that some parties might get an extra seat they wouldn't have had otherwise.

It doesn't, I don't think any country in Europe has the same style of federalism that the US has

I was referring to tiny places surrounded by countryside, not suburbs. Here we'd call them villages but I don't think you'd call them that in the US. Obviously in towns > 20k there'll be enough non manual jobs so that the ratio is even

life in nevada must be pretty bad

It's a system designed to give states with low populations a bit of over-representation so that highly populated areas can't completely dominate the election.

This toxic identity politicking is exactly what got Trump elected in the first place.

Even if there were zero White people in the USA we'd have gotten a Carlos Slim as president with this kind of off-putting rhetoric from those who suppose themsepves to be the good guys.

See

I only know of the UK system in which the country is split into 650 constituencies. Winning in a constituency mean that party effectively gains 100% of its votes. It messes the proportionate representation in the House of Commons up big time.

Mexican dudes working to send money back to their families south of the border.

States with bigger populations get electoral college votes, if a few hundred thousand people had felt the Johnson in the red states she would have won. I mean come on Sven, you know how vote-splitting works.

>europeans rise up in masses and overthrow entire dynasties because they used their taxes to build a castle
>behead every member of the government
>all with nothing but sticks and pitchforks
>americans get fucked over by billions of tax-money every week
>proofs for that happening are openly available to everyone
>houses are filled with military equipment
>shitpost online about how they could overthrow the government any moment now while jamal throws their sister on her bed and
>have the audacity to call anybody cuck

>while jamal throws their sister on her bed
No need to project your problems onto other Hans, your right wing revolution will come in due time

>tfw you are from europe, where history comes from

Yeah, I was sort of expecting that.

The 4% rule is morally a bit unfair, but it keeps shit like "The Donald Duck Party" and hopefully soon Kristdemokraterna out of the Riksdag, so I completely understand why it's there.

Thanks for clearing up the shit with the smug norwegian, now I can leave this thread with closure.

your forgot throwings nobles out of windows, that's a fun sport

A few elected legislator here are going to lost their seats soon as government see them as unfit.

you're looking at the changes between each elections, but if contribution from sone of those flyover states in between are not projected as disproportionate as they're now, more swing state can turn red but demos can still get elected. Effectively speaking those rural area give GOP a larger ground than demos' for them to compete on.

America just shouldn't be a single country, federalism was a mistake.

It's where history is gonna die unless you lot and the Germans don't sort your shit out

That Jewish name...
As usual, Jews behind "democracy".

Why people cry about electorate vote? Is fair to states with few people. Without it, some politicians would not even bother visit them.

This post could be good if it was from any country other than fucking Germany or Sweden, you guys are exactly like burgers with your cuckness.

Sorry for derailing your argument, but I recently watched a Ted-Talk about flag design, and goddamn, the flag of Hong Kong is fucking beautiful.

>Europe was a chaotic hellhole with death and violence en masse
>America was a fledgling stable republic that prides itself on peaceful transition of power

One sounds like civilization, the other sounds like Africa

>Why people cry about electorate vote?
Because they don't understand how federalism works and think that it's anti-democratic to prevent Cali from cucking the nation every 4 years

>America was a fledgling stable republic that prides itself on peaceful transition of power
Like the civil war :^)?

>The American Civil war killed less people than the first month of WWI
Really makes you think.

>the South's autistic shitfit is representative of the entirety of our history

I think he meant the 1812 war.
Well... maybe the civil war.

1812 was a war with Britain, not an internal power struggle

>now he's distancing himself from the "bad half" of his country
Doesn't sound very peaceful to me m8, aren't you guys in an ideological war right now?

Well it is stupid. One of the pillars of the foundation of modern democracy is that everyone gets one vote that is treated equally whatever employment, education or place of residence you might posess.

Suddenly your vote is worth more if you live in a low-pop state.
Since I assume you haven't gotten to vote in any other system, you're used to your way, but it looks ethically stupid to many from outside.

I see the pros and cons of the system, but in the end, it feels like a convoluted way to treat peoples worth inequally.