"Stinkin' Radiohead! I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone!"

"Stinkin' Radiohead! I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vJgBLq6agIM?t=10m56s
mtv.com/news/1609169/jamie-foxx-unleashes-miley-cyrus-radio-tirade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will she ruin Radiohead? Lol

Is that an actual quote?

Was that taken this year? Looks like the person next to them is handing him AMSP

*lmao*

>he will never live pablo honey down despite reinventing rock music as we know it
whatever, I doubt he really cares now as a single millionair rockstar fucking whoever he wants whenever he wants from now till death

>hairline thing and face makeup in general is legit scary
BUT
>fappable small boobs.
honestly not sure if Id do miley cyrus. maybe just to say id done it but if she wasn't also famous itd have be a really crazy night and im not sure man

I mean they've been regularly playing Creep this tour so I think he's fine with it at this point

It is. All because they declined to meet with her backstage at the Grammy's lol

>Is that an actual quote?
yeh I remember they refused to meet with her at the grammies or something and she was pissed. She was a big fan, and they laughed at her for being a disney starlet or whatever. Must've been during in rainbows.

>Mikey Cyrus
>big fan
Seriously?

they did't "laugh at her" or anything. they just said no. they did the same thing with kanye and jack black (both also got pissy).

That's kind of dickish

of radiohead? i really don't see how.

I remember when this happened in 2007. There was even an episode of Hannah Montanna around the time where the boy and girl on the show fall in love but get in an argument over whether the song they danced to was a Radiohead song or a Coldplay song. I'll see if I can find the clip.

this is so awesome I love how radiohead give 0 fucks about celebritism... look I don't like to use the word faggot but wayne coyne is to me the biggest faggot that ever lived he literally releases music with miley cyrus and kesha,

no this rocks very hard, there is no reason radiohead has to respet miley cyrus, she can deal with it just like anyone her age that would please like to hang out wit radiohead Im a big fan just like literally billion other people

Found it.

youtu.be/vJgBLq6agIM?t=10m56s

>argument over whether the song they danced to was a Radiohead song or a Coldplay song. I
this is actually grounds for a breakup, if someone cant tell the difference between radiohead and coldplay. jesus fuck thats like not being able to tell the difference between back and jason mraz, or aphex twin and skrllx

Holy fuck.

What in the actual fuck?

Holy fuck thats cringe

it was made for tweens
what did you expect

Not a Radiohead/Coldplay meme argument, desu

this is kinda awesome if miley ahd the idea that a couple should breakup over radiohead/coldplay. but shes still wakker than wakrat

yesss AGREED! Radiohead ROCKS!!!!!!!

related content from around the time this happened- mtv.com/news/1609169/jamie-foxx-unleashes-miley-cyrus-radio-tirade/
also that was the same night they did 15 step with the marching. that shit was awesome.

it's shopped

....goddamn, Jamie Foxx.

Somebody send some more glue over to Sup Forums Jesus Christ man

I literally don't believe you.

Check setlist.fm m8, they've played it like literally half their shows this tour

Lmao. Would the average late naughties tween even know who either of those bands are?

Lilly's patrician as fuck

>fucking whoever he wants
Except for his wife

I hope they make a weird depressing version of Creep on their next album, like True Love Waits

fuckin oliver and his gay ass coldplay