NEWFAGS & LURKERS GET IN HERE

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE

IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO NEW MUSIC

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO STOP WASTING THEIR TIME WITH USELESS SHIT MUSIC CHARTS!!!!

I bring to you an alternative, very basic chart to start getting into music from which you can develop and expand your tastes so much more richly than by spending hours on this website plagued by filthy music undeserving of your time or attention. I'm here with the sole purpose of preventing you from that.

E N J O Y

>Very Basic
>Trout Mask Replica
Pick one

>TMR
>Worthy of your time and/or attention
what?

Nice poseurcore chart, but we already made a more complete one.

Some of those albums are genuinely great, come on, don't meme them

death grips are way better than this meme shit lmao

I would say it was more pseudcore than posercore but w/e

They are all genuinely great. I'm just trying to help novices. Do you see me respond to the shitty memers? No. I do something else with their posts, but never do I give them the attention.

>we
no you're just autistic and post this one every week
>faust, clouddead, tmr, shape of jazz to come, yeti
>fucking UNWOUND
none of these are even poseurcore

>good music
>trout mask replica
Pick one

Please, I know it's hard, but don't give the baiters what they're looking for. It's the only way we can hope they'll someday find something else to do with their enormous amounts of free time (no-life).

royal trux, really?

also, as good as that pere ubu record kinda is, there's a couple 45s that were so much better.

and faust? esp that one? that's pleb krautrock.

and popol vuh... i only thank you for that taking a slot that would be taken up by television s/t. when for fuck's sake it should be rappin' rodney,

>no Stooges funhouse
>no Meet the Sonics
>no James Brown Black Caesar soundtrack

I'm 100% ok with the vu & trout mask replica

Nah senpai, TMR is really good. Ella Guru is one my favorite songs of all time ;)

Thanks for you contribution. While I understand your criticism, this chart's only purpose is to help expand musical horizons, not present obscure or lesser known music, but just aid in the musical journey of newbies. Feel free to upload your own version anytime, though.

To be fair I tried listening to it a year or so ago and just couldn't get into it. It seems like the genius of it is there I just can't hear it

it requires a listener over a certain IQ to appreciate

why you gotta be like that man

hey just trying to expand yours op. and i'm only dropping entry-level references. but seriously, royal trux? they were always a poor mans pussy galore...

Here's a better chart.

ey thats pretty good

This is literally just scaruffis top 10

This is an excellent meme (Sup Forums, 2016) that succeeds in deconstructing (and as a corollary, reconstructing from the ashes) the post-67263074 tumult of angry disagreement over the nature of the taste, and further, the spirit of the collective conciousness of this forum. Its primitivist construction and sparse composition reflect the antediluvian undercurrents of prescriptivist taste, and the risible claims to objectivity in art so abundant in these discussions. The apparent lack of effort in this actually carefully constructed meme is redolent of many a hastily put together chart, which are so popular in this forum, and in apparent mocking places itself in opposition too them, while paradoxically imitating them, further illustrating the board's many problematics.
9.6/10 Best New Meme

Piero here. Ask away.

Hahahahahah nice! You just posted Scaruffi's top 10 again, but it's funny i guess XD

That's fedoracore.

This is poseurcore.

LOL