Mfw America is going isolationist

>mfw America is going isolationist
WTF I LOVE AMERICA NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUXSX3ZnpE
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-10/trump-s-transition-team-pledges-to-dismantle-dodd-frank-act
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can be World Cop now. We're tired.

>implying they can beat Germany.

yup, this is probably their biggest contribution to humanity

>mfw America is going isolationist
>he actually believes this
lol

>wants to revitalize domestic manufacturing industry through taxes and tariffs
>wants to develop national infrastructure
>wants to charge for defense of other countries
>wants to review Free Trade pacts to get more industries inside the USA
>wants to get high-paying jobs to the USA
>BUILD THE WALL
I am literally just quoting what elected Trump

the only real reason why Trump got elected is because true yanks hate ghettos, negros, latinos, love guns, etc
What makes a real true yank is what got Trump elected, he's the embodiment of that

yeap, they literally traded their global hegemony for appeasing their own culture kek. 2bh, the future has never been so bright, especially for LatAm

The way I see it is that many people in the world hates us for meddling so we should just cut it all together and focus on ourselves. The average American hasn't benefited from globalization but companies and immigrants certainly have

do u really think the average person here cares about global hegemony? the only thing i can do with it is shitpost about it.

well yes, if you asked most of the people that voted for Trump, the average yankee will tell you the same shit I told you, ''he's going to kick out all these brown people'' or along those lines

They really don't know shit about anything, I'm not saying Trump is bad but I'm saying the people that voted for him are completely ignorant

Interesting given that the Monroe Doctrine dates to the 1820s.

>he's going to kick out all these brown people
as someone who actually lives here, maybe 1/10 people would say that

you guys really dont know as much about us as you think you do.

Yeah, most Latin Americans would kill for having a strong government able to impose their culture worldwide. No wonder the most happy time for Brazil was when we got our culture recognized worldwide, plus world cup and olympics
Yes, but before the XX century it basically focused on Central America, only after WW2 you guys focused on the whole continent

He's interested in vetting illegal immigrants, not brown people. There's a big difference between the two.

we know you like to pretend you are saints and democratic, when your country actually shits on everything and everyone

I'd say Trump really got elected because the average american doesn't want blacks, they want them back on the chains, the average american doesn't like ghettos or latinos shitting up everything, all of that is what a real yankee hates, the gun toting true american

It has always been like that, so you voted the real deal, you want the real america back, and there's nothing wrong with that, I'm happy for you
But let's not say that ''I'm not racist waah'' because we all know it's bullshit, unless you're just a brown chicano that thinks he's american when he's not

Brazil would get defeated by ISIS and surrender to North Korea in 2 months.

I can tell you voted for scioli

yo vote por Macri, boludo

>President Trump to appoint Goldman Sachs veteran Steven Mnuchin

The guy briefly worked for Soros Fund Management. Claps got played by the establishment yet again

what do you think?

entonces me parece obvio como a la gente como vos la manejan los medios, hay muchos paralelos entre hillary y cristina, la unica diferencia es que a una la apoyaban los periodistas y a la otra no, entonces como podes defender una postura a veces y a veces no? no sera que no estas informado y repetis lo que se repite alrededor tuyo? No hay drama igual, la mayoria de los argentinos, bah la mayoria de los americanos son bastante boludos y seguro no tuviste ni 2 aƱos de filosofia seria en el colegio

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUXSX3ZnpE
Really stimulates your neurons doesn't it

a mi me cae bien Trump boludo, estuvo bien que ganara
lo unico que dije fue que los yanquis lo votaron porque odian a los negros

Bastante generalizador no? No todos los que votaron a trump son rednecks ni todos a hillary sjw, asi como aca no todos los que estaban al lado de cristina eran negros, deja de decir boludeces papa y pone el aire en 20 grados que cortan la luz sino

wtf is this for real?

el unico pelotudo aca sos vos y no te das cuenta que son todos la misma mierda
Los pelotudos que votaron a la cris eran unos negros y los que no eran negros eran los que defendian y estaban feliz de ayudar a los negros

Aca votamos a Macri porque no queremos mas negros de mierda, yo lo vote por eso y porque no queria mas KK ni peronistas
A Trump lo votaron porque no querian mas latinos y negros cagandose en todo, asi de una, eso es la posta

de verdad sos el mas banana de la verduleria

Good. We shouldn't suffer every time they crash themselves.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-10/trump-s-transition-team-pledges-to-dismantle-dodd-frank-act

y vos sos un boludo

BUILD THE WALL

that youre fucking retarded