Albums that you never get tired of?

Played it almost every day for the last month or so

unironically played it everyday for the last 5 years

i was tired of that album the first ten minutes i listened to it the first time, never revisited again.

Your stupid chimp brain actually finds this amusing? Yeesh!

>Played it almost every day for the last month or so
It came out in 2010 unless you have played it for the last 6 years. your statement is false

Sometimes I just want to hear one track but I end up listening to the whole album

been almost 10 years since the first time i heard this & i only enjoy it more

>for a month or so
Don't be a faggot, dude.

Why is it false? I never got tired of it. There was never a time where i said "okay i cant listen to this album anymore". I just listened to other music. I'm not saying it was the ONLY album that i listened to. That would be a stupid thing to do.

your topic is albums you never get tired of
so far you've only shown experience of listening it to for a month.the honeymoon phase of anything lasts for 6 months and only then the diminishing returns start

so your statement is false unless you have claims of listening to it longer than 6 months :)

...wow, you're like really patrician

jesus

out of all the overrated albums this decade, this is literally the only one that has zero replay value

I have many albums I can listen to multiple times a day, but with the last month and change of hype for Frank, I've been listening to channel ORANGE a fuck ton more than most

Yung Lean - Unknown Memory
AriZona Sad Boys represent

you can't be serious..

100% unironic

this album is perpetually fresh

GOAT, cant wait for Danny's new album

In Rainbows

Man I love the Hybrid and XXX but Old turned me off of Danny Brown so much

everything on old up to side b is amazing in my opinion, hate his hype shit. You should listen to his new singles reminds me a lot of XXX

Just listened to When it Rain, honestly I thought it was terrible. I want more shit like New Era, Exotics, XXX, Outer Space, EWNESW, Fields, etc. and all his hype shit/new shit just misses the mark

fucking Slanted & Enchanted

My dudes.

These two albums. I will never tire of them.

This 100%.

Motley Crue "Shout At The Devil"
Nine Inch Nails "Pretty Hate Machine"
Rammstein "Mutter"
Alice In Chains "Dirt"

:)

poory produced and earls lyrical content got worse, was kind of disappointing

GKMC...I practically played that shit on loop all of 2013. I still love it now. I used to think TPAB was better but it didn't have the same replay value for me.

fuck out of here, lyrical content greatly improved over his stupid ass shock value on his mixtape.. all the rape talk and whatnot

i did this yesterday with apt. a lol

It was just whiny lamenting over his dog died on crack overdose, fucking boring

also, controversial opinion incoming: his overall flow got worse.
His hang-up (the spots where flow sounds amateurish, I don't know how to describe it, that shit big sean is constantly on) rate has decreased but, well, it just sounds lame.

Has the replay value level of Super Smash Bros Melee

I think I was talking about being off measure even? or odd? Gonna find out some day

Pic and Spiderland are just so addicting

I mean Marquee Moon god I'm autistic

this

ghosttown was good

AT.LONG.LAST.A$AP

I used to listen to this album all the time, and lately I listen to it again and it's still as fresh as the first time.
I listen to it several times a week

This

meh, most of yung lean's best/most interesting stuff are just songs uploaded to the internet. the albums arent that good, although it has some good songs

anyway, pic related