Why does the the world thinks of us Albanians, like we're all criminals and part of the mafia?

Why does the the world thinks of us Albanians, like we're all criminals and part of the mafia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Frankfurt_Airport_shooting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too stupid for mafia

think*

Literally don't know anything about you guys so no harsh opinions, but you guys seem like good posters desu

Uhmm, our mafia is considered as the "baddest" human trafficking mafia in the world.

Well, you kinda are the poorest cunt of Yurop, alnogside Moldova, and you have some seriously retarded d*aspora shitposters (Yeah Serbs, Croats and T*rks do that too, but never so obnoxiously - it's kinda pathetic to be hyper-proud of your home cunt when you fled it for economical reasons)

I imagine most Americans don't know Albania exists.
I think you're all hairy cat thieves

we're hyper proud of our nation not our country and fuck you, Germany is supposed to be on our side kek

Car*
Possibly cat thieves as well.

>the world thinks of us Albanians
let me stop you right there

What are you proud of exactly? Just the fact of being Albanian or..?

I think you may want to be nice to the only non-American people that love you.

Meh, you didn't really return the favour
Since the 60s, 4 million kebabs have been living here, but not once did they snackbar, which is quite a feat. But your diaspora have been living here only 15-20 years and in much smaller numbers, yet they already blew up and soiled our clean record of zero snackbar incidents up to that point: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Frankfurt_Airport_shooting

It's an Albanian thing, I mean we lived so long even though half of the world was against us.

hey that's our thing!

Really? When?

Our as well lol

You're not Moroccan

You aren't Japanese.

we're pretty similar, except you guys tried to occupy us as well but Skanderbeg kicked your asses, doesn't matter we're good friends now.

We wuz bros with you too, until you sent us your rural East Anatolian lower class in the 60s...

a quarter of americans think that the sun orbits the earth. do you really think we know anything about albania?

doesn't matter, you still saved our ass from the serbitches, we love you.

you wanted them and they got strong unions can imagine what happened next

individuals ≠ a whole nation

>you wanted them
Nah our political elite already knew they weren't culturally compatible, but Murricans forced us to take them in anyway
I wish we'd have 1910s relations again

Sure, but individuals can represent a cunt, both positively and negatively, even if it's unfair
Anyway I think you're not really using your potential. Lots of our tourists for example go to both Croatia and Greece for summer holidays. You lie geographically exactly inbetween the two - you should really establish some industry there too to help raise your wealth

What exactly Albanians that moved outside Albania are telling you they are doing in the countries they are going?

well some of them are not good people that's for sure, but that's to be expected from most of the Balkans, we're really good people in our own countries.

there's a slight problem with that, our government is corrupted and we are kind of controlled by America and Germany, so yea.

Same could be said about Croatia and Greece too though desu
Anyway I do hope you'll eventually make it, but maybe I'll visit as long as it's cheapand still an "indie" thing

I think Albanian are good people, I'm Chechen.

the plane ticket may be expensive but everything here is wayyy cheaper compared to Germany, trust me I know a lot of Albanians that live there.

well, if it makes you feel any better Georgians are worse, and I've been robbed by both of you.

I have countless stories about Albanians committing crimes.

Couple years ago, 4-5 Albanians stopped couple friends of mine and took about 20 euros from them, funniest thing is that they committed the crime right in the neighborhood they were living, I mean how more stupid can you get?

The police got called, apprehended them and they were ordered to pay like 10,000 or something. They escaped back to Albania lol.

No wonder you make up for the majority of our jailed population, how can you be so goddamn stupid.

Some other Albanian kid stole a bike from another kid and then used to ride it infront of us.
Police came again lol.
Countless stories like that, we knew an Albanian that used to brag about he groped random women on the street and stole small motorbikes, well, he too ended in jail, he stole a 50cc and passed infront of some cops.

Now I just have to convince friends and family members to go to for example Vlora next year, definitely contemplating it

tbf, most people that make it outside of Albania-Kosovo are rednecks, the smart and sophisticated people are usually stuck here.

also the jealousy, oh my God, they see you hanging out with girls and making out, and they'll come right in your face, because no woman gives them any

>The first thing that comes to mind when I think of Albanians

After that I think "gypsy" followed by the word "swindler"

I saw a good amount of germcucks in albania. Surely there are better places to go on vacation.

Hey it's either that or lolbunkers

The way I feel:
``I don't really know much about them: if only I would research their language some more''

NO BOOTY
O

B
O
O
T
Y