>your cunt
>do you look like your dad?
America
Exactly the same but with a curved nose

yes, but with a better haircut

Yeah.

Idk, I've never ment my dad

No, I'm a girl

i look like a man on my mom's side but got the skin color and voice of my dad's side.

Black man detected. Sorry bro.

for the most part

>No, I'm a girl

You can still look like your dad as a girl. It doesn't mean literally having a beard and a manjaw but about sharing similar features.

totally not implying anything but does your name happen to be tyrone?

USA
I wish. My dad is a stocky, dark haired and very hairy Jewish man. I inherited my mother's paleness and hairlessness, with only a hook nose and manletism from my dad.

Your dad looks a lot like Pamela Anderson

>tyrone
what a stupid fucking meme, in all my life i've never met anybody named "tyrone"

blacks guys have names like Dequan, Tyquarius, and Campanella. they have stupid names. that's why they all have nicknames

yeah, and i've also inherited his shitty genetics and beta-ness

Why do black men have ancient Greek names?

WE

is yours pajeet?

Dequan is a Greek name?

pajeets do not poo in loo

I have the same head shape and eye shape and everyone tells me that I look just like him, but I also have lighter hair and green eyes (He has pitch black hair and blue eyes).

I think so, don't really know how much

My dad has had a beard for all but a couple months of my life, I think I saw his actual jaw and chin 15 years ago

same height, we're both big guys but he has a bigger gut, his hair is white and I'm balding

Identical in everything except for that fact that hes tanned enough to look aboriginal some days and im whiter than a Norwegian

No, he looks Asian, I look almost black.

America
a spitting image

Yeah, pretty much, except he's more manly

yeah but skinnier also my lil bro is his exact replica as young

[flag]
My dad is a ranga, so no

No I look like my mom

not even joking. My sister and me have basically the same face which is my moms

Got bad news for u my man

Nope, I look nothing like him.
I have a different facial type, I'm more than 20cm taller than him, my skin is a bit darker and I have a different eye and hair color.

ROSARIO
O
S
A
R
I
O

bros what does it mean when you look exactly like your father

A lot like him, but thinner and not balding