I need someone to explain why people love Kanye. I do not see how people esteem this dude so highly

I need someone to explain why people love Kanye. I do not see how people esteem this dude so highly.

Please someone explain it.

It's simple: He's a nigger

Being black in 21st century is easy.

Any nigger that produces anything remotely decent will be glorified because you won't expect that from a monkey boy ya feel me.

Le black science man is an example of this

because fuck you i love kanye

I hope you don't actually think this way.

he was one of the pioneers of pop rap along with the likes of outkast and ugk, who shifted rap in a more relatable direction

then mbdtf happened and he threw that out the window.

My wording is memed but it's true that average blacks get special treatment for being black.

It doesn't really apply in music though because blacks excel in that field. Lyrics-wise not that much however.

So you're saying people like him and praise him as a brilliant musician for popularizing rap?

Should've been /thread at this point.

There are essentially two types of people who are vehemently against him

Those who don't like him for being a loud, outspoken black man (usually women who want to defend everyone's favourite pop-feminist taylor swift)

and rockists/purists who don't like the fact that he doesn't necessarily write his own music

both are bullshit reasons desu, he's a very intelligent creative with a strong sense of vision and leadership, he might not compose everything himself but he sure as shit makes sure his ideas come before everyone elses

also he has some genuinely great albums and as a producer is very talented

this is bait.

if this is not bait, you need to think about why people would think this is bait.

Nobody has answered my question.

>I need someone to explain why people love Kanye.
Same reason why people love arnold schwarzenegger. hes been successful in anything hes tried at and people get inspiration from that.and he puts that in music in an accessible way that you don't need to be black to understand
He went from being a producer to jay-z to actually making chart topping songs with his own material.which is unheard of in the hip hop community

Or you could stop being facetious and show me a counter-argument as to why I'm wrong. Or not, I couldn't care less

>Tupac wasn't relatable

I just got back from one of his pop up stores. Ask me anything.

"loving" any artist or person that you only think you know through their art is imature,and i doubt people actualy do that.
I dont love him,but i like some of his songs,feeling that i can relate and resonate with his vibe sometimes. It realy depends on the mood for me. When i had an ugly break up , i listened to 808s daily as an example.
Anyway,this shouldnt make him immune to criticism for his public attitude,or shitty music ( yeezus )

What u copped

Just the $55 Ultralight Beam t-shirt, that's all I wanted.

For whom,thats the thing. White suburbs kids dont relate to ambitionz az a ridah,but All falls down,family business,and many others are more relateable,and helped popularize the genre to a broader audience. He wasnt the thug rapper,so it was soccer moms were okay with their kids listening

Hows the quality? Was thinking of buying one but i heard its pretty bad,cheap printing,really thin material and stuff

The shirt I have is Gildan heavy cotton, it doesn't feel thin but it feels like pretty much every shirt I own. Not $55 material.

this is bait