Richard Dawkins is saying NZ could be a "modern Athens" by offering citizenship to scientists who want to escape...

Richard Dawkins is saying NZ could be a "modern Athens" by offering citizenship to scientists who want to escape "redneck" places like the UK and US since brexit and the election.

What a dick, does he have any idea how rural NZ is? We ARE rednecks, just our own chilled out variety. Most of our scientists do their work overseas in those very same "redneck" countries which have some of the best scientific communities and opertunities in the world.

We don't want any moaning social "scientists" who can't handle democracy coming down here to ruin our slice of paradise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1a1Ek-HD0
icr.org/article/recurrent-laryngeal-nerve-not-evidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=v34QjYPuiEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>retard pseudo-scientist is a retard

Wow

DUDE GOD DOESN'T EXIST LMAO

That's literally this faggot's claim to fame. Real contribution to society there mr """"scientist""""
LOL

Scientists are also not paid very well in New Zealand

im a scientist (gender studies/sociology double major)

will be moving to new zealand since that racist xenophobe got elected

You obviously haven't read any of his science books.

he actually knows a shit-ton about biology

this

>""""scientist""""
youtube.com/watch?v=cO1a1Ek-HD0

DUDE I'M A NAIVE FENCE SITTER BECAUSE NO ACTION I WANT TO DO DOES NOT AFFECT HUMANS (AND BY HUMANS I MEAN NIGGERS LMAO) IN SOME NEGATIVE WAY ALSO FUCK GOD LMFAO

This ignorance

Dawkins is an expert in numerous fields and has contributed hugely to the study of evolution. He's the single most qualified person on the planet to be a public critic of religion.

t. The amazing athiest

"scientist"

t. chemist

good, let europe and china have em, make old world great again

five eyes assemble

Maybe he can come to nz and breed new varieties of cows and sheep?

He created memes, show some respect.

icr.org/article/recurrent-laryngeal-nerve-not-evidence/

>The most logical reason is that the RLN design is due to developmental constraints. Eminent embryologist Professor Erich Blechschmidt wrote that the recurrent laryngeal nerve's seemingly poor design in adults is due to the "necessary consequences of developmental dynamics," not historical carryovers from evolution.3

DUDE....*sniggers*....WHAT IF...LIKE...GOD DOESN'T EXIST...AND I WRITE BOOK TO CAPITALISE ON DUMB EDGY ATHIEST TEENAGERS???

>got destroyed by william lane craig

lmao

how has he contributed to the field of philosophy and theology?
youtube.com/watch?v=v34QjYPuiEA

Dude is literally fucking bill nye the science guy tier of professional merit, what the fuck gives him the right to say anything?

Have you read the God Delusion? It's not preachy like his talks can be, I'd recommend it.

It's a total deconstruction and analysis of religion and you'll see his contributions in the fields you mention.

We have fuck all scientific funding desu

>It's a total deconstruction and analysis of religion and you'll see his contributions in the fields you mention.
if his ideas are so good, why haven't I seen him utilize those good ones during his debates with William Lane Craig and John Lennox?

But gods do exist, we witnessed kek meme a man to white house, meme magic is real

He's a professor. Like I said his talks can be preachy, too direct and he's not the best at it. You're clearly interested in the subject so don't let that put you off reading the book

Well that's some hardline ignorance right there
Ever heard of The Selfish Gene?

I can literally reccomend 10 books that argue agaisnt the existence of God better than the God Delusion. And about 5 that defends it better than Dawkins could even argue or comprehend. Medidations on the First Philosophy alone is enough to trump anything Dawkins materialism can claim.

How does Trump getting elected affect scientists in the US who already make 100 grand a year easily? Is Dawkins retarded?

>"modern Athens"
so is todays athens is shit? lool nice bantz dawkangz

>scientists in the US who already make 100 grand a year
wew

My bad, they don't make that much but many of them make easily twice the median income

it doesn't. He just wants to sympathize with his retarded edgy leftist cash cow fanbase

>It's a total deconstruction and analysis of religion
>"people who believe in god are dumb lmao"

wow...so scientific

>durr an emryologist and an evolutionary biologist are the same
Fucking retard.

who are you quoting

But the UK has just opened the largest scientific/biomedical research laboratory in Europe.

Yeah, but you voted for Brexit so you're clearly infected with the racist rednecks who want to murder all scientists, shitlord.

>all these religious anglo retards

fuck off we're full

weresheep?

A sheep that can... breed with humans?

And? For very long time people didn't know what are the functions of the appendix.

>He's the single most qualified person on the planet to be a public critic of religion.
If you had even some basic philosophy course you would know that his critique of religion is extremely unsophisticated, and I write it as an atheist.

>this whole fucking thread

I knew it, this bait was so obvious, but you couldn't resist. Stop fantasising, user!

We already lead the world for research in this field

Well, who would know better?

yeah tell that to the welsh

Probably because nobody cares about memeing philosophical arguments when his extremely unsophisticated arguments are still sufficient lmao

Really is joggin me noggin

>Paying attention to a LITERAL meme scientist

Memes are for life not just for Christmas. Nice quads.

If you want to do actual Science and get paid well for it there is literally only one place on earth where you need to be, and that's the US.

That's just a fact.

who's a bigger cunt, Dick Dawkings or Black Science Man?