Getting into a musician

>Getting into a musician
>Find out they're Jewish

How do you guys cope when this happens?

You go back to Sup Forums

Separate the art from the artist my dude.
Without that mantra I would have never discovered Art Garfunkel and Reagan Youth.

i just convert to whatever religion/sexual orientation/political standpoint the artist i'm listening to so that way i don't get triggered and shitpost about it with memes

x-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Don't worry man, there's lots of good music out there. There's always more fish in the sea.

>find out a musician supported Bernie
>find out a musician isn't white
>find out a musician is atheist
some music for this feel?

>like musician/band for a while
>find out they're dumb liberals

fugg

literally the worst

>listen to artist
>find out they're human
Some music for this feel?

>like a band
>they are commie scum

There are no good musicians that support Bernie.
>>find out a musician isn't white
Now that's way too etreme.

Settle down Rayquaza

I make a shallow race-baiting thread on Sup Forums, that always helps

fellow commies, r-right?

>Like a female artist
>Remember she probably isn't a virgin

Yeah, I've just blacklisted all female musicians from my hard drive at this point.

Communism raped my country's economy, man, we could be the only south american First World if Marxism never existed.
People who support communism don't know about the hell that is living under a communist government.
Just mentioning the word "communism" makes me sad.

>Look up the Beastie Boys

John Berry
Michael "Mike D" Diamond
Kate Schellenbach
Adam "MCA" Yauch
Adam "Ad-Rock" Horovitz

How do you cope with your stupid meaningless life and the fact that all you do is tax the lives of others and should kill yourself to keep from oppressing people with your insipid existence?

that literally never happens though

I know this is bait, but:
>Giving a fuck about an artist's personal life
For what purpose? The music is what matters. Varg Vikernes is a literal murderer and an insane neo-nazi, but I still like the music he's made.

Same here,at least i found out he is black too,and in rap,thats what counts. Drake

epic XD

>Look up Drake
>His birth name is AUBREY

im jewish
so im like
cool.......

/thread

You need to be able to separate the art, the artist and the elements of their identity.

Many choose to either ignore their identity or their beliefs if it bothers them, and others contort to embrace it.

Personally, I try to learn a little more about them and listen to their body of work again and see if I genuinely hear it differently or it seems to inform on their message/lyrics.

Don't be so quick to discount people, especially for something as shallow as the arbitrary circumstance of their birth.