Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

w-why are you doing this to us

1. /pol is this way: Sup Forums.org/pol
2. I agree, though it would be shame to lose are nige
3. see 1 dumbfuck

not because it is hard, but because it is easy

I disagree

A trump presidency is exactly what the EU needed, a reason to tell europe , look america wants to let russia invade and destroy nato ,we HAVE to come together and unite our armies now.

That means further federalization and centralization which most people don't want though. Do you really want a multinational force not loyal to any country protecting you? The UN tried that in Korea and it was god awful.

because you are the nazis

kek, France, Germany, Italy and the UK will simply say fuck you to the EU and develop their own armies

>It's no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines.

Did we meme mgs into reality?

They only want our nuclear weapon, nothing else.

>Do you really want
I agree with an EU alliance far more than a nato alliance . America's interests do not coincide with europe's interest. America's interest got us into shit with russia to begin with.

>multinational force not loyal to any country
It's loyal to the EU , which represents all the countries.

>most people don't want though
Doesn't apply to the EU as a whole, especially now that the uk's finally out
France is the only one that strongly opposes this . We'll see what happens there after the next elections. The UK's opinion of an EU army doesn't matter anymore.

>France is the only one that strongly opposes this
well maybe it's because they are the only that got an army and military bases worldwide and actually power projection and nukes. The other two haven't got armies, but as soon as the US lose their power over Europe they will start the arms race again, just like in Asia

well Trump simply said fuck you to the Patriots 2bh

I never said France doesn't have reasons to oppose it . I just said the amount of people that oppose it is not as high as Sup Forums might have you think .

we want to make europe great again. the moment you guys stopped fighting each other is the moment you decided to commit suicide. you euros need a excuse to vent your tiny penis frustrations and we are sick and tired of you doing cultural suicide when it doesnt have to be like that. you can be great and we will make you great.

>I just said the amount of people that oppose it is not as high as Sup Forums might have you think .
yeah, I am not really disagreeing with you :D Also are you french?

No, I'm romanian.

It's so weird for me when people panic about NATO leaving.
Dont your countries have a military? Guess you just got used to america protecting your ass.

well you were punctuating your phrases like french people do kek

>It's so weird for me when people panic about NATO leaving.
Dont your countries have a military? Guess you just got used to america protecting your ass.

I have absolutely no fucking ideea where you got from my message that i am pro nato. I'm not.

I don't even know what that means.

Don't get so cocky now

You mean the gap before .
Never noticed that, is it something frencies do alot?

>I never said France doesn't have reasons to oppose it . I just said the amount of people that oppose it is not as high as Sup Forums might have you think .
The french usually put a space between ? ! . Which the rest doesn't
Yeap, it's in their grammar rules when typing. They do that with ? ! . You can see a lot here especially with the ones that don't know english very well

I didn't mean you spesifically, just people who panic about that subject.
>look america wants to let russia invade and destroy nato
these people that you also referred to.

Some NATO nations legitimately have no military.

Trump doesn't even want to leave NATO, he just wants to make it so pic related isn't happening anymore where a handful of countries are carrying the rest.

Sounds totally reasonable to me.

OH , in that case

>Dont your countries have a military? Guess you just got used to america protecting your ass.

You can't really compare Russia with most countries . It's 2 large in size , you need an alliance for the fight to be fair. That's the reason I imagine most people have.

Most people also don't comprehend that real wars are not like "Age of empire wars". It's not just who has the better military , that's it , wins . So most people don't comprehend the fact that russia can't even take the whole of ukraine without ruining itself economically or the fact that if russia were to end up in such a bad position other big countries will take advantage of the situation. This is why countries like china have a close relation with russia but not an alliance.

There's also this huge propaganda machine that's going on since the 80's in both the us and soviet union/russia (which has clearly spilled to the rest of the world) regarding nukes.

So people get an impression that they're always at danger from an over-glorified russia .

Those numbers are outdated though. Most eastern european countries have changed their budget to reach the 2% before trump said anything about it.

no the EU will collapse due to germany

Will it though? Merkel told the EU it should have a plan to send boats in the Mediterranean back to africa and build them refugee camps there in north africa.

>Most eastern european countries have changed their budget to reach the 2% before trump said anything about it.
NATO's numbers from July 2016 still show only those five reaching 2% although Lithuania and Latvia have made significant jumps.

Because you guys fucked up Europe AGAIN
you just did it differently this time

You can't change the military budget overnight. Romania for example's going to get the 2% next year, but this was planned since 2014-2015-ish

>fucked up Europe AGAIN
Last time i checked it's you and your soldiers that fucked up europe last time .

but trump is senator armstrong

It's for your own good

I agree with this, but I don't think the US will actually turn their back on Europe. They have no reason to do so.

>mfw The EU will literally collapse due to Trump and Farage
>Guys lets flood Europe with savages and let them get away with rape for dumb reasons
>W-WHY DO YOU HATE US?! WHAT DID WE DO

Based Perfidious Albion Saving us from the grubby hands of the Ewige Kraut once again grasp.

Long live Brittania and it's colonies