/asean/

/asean/ - association southeast asian nations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYuWt-WVk7U
youtu.be/tjBQ4KvTk1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>she calls you kakak

My mom gonna sell 1 unit of apartment for 1M and theres 5 units (3 remaining), in cash in an urban poor area which she built spending around 1.5M for the entire row.

Maybe I should be in the real estate gig too.

Real estate is indeed an easy way to get big cash if you have a lot of money.

>yellowtards are pretending they have drug addicts neighbors
He dindu nufin
Go back to plebbit with your SJW bullshit

Lol squatters area?

Kek and Dutertard slumlords all of a sudden pretending to be real estate rich fags
Only on Sup Forums

Are you my friend?

No, I'm your lover.

Not really, i thought too at first, but its a step above squatters, usually ofw wanting to own land for themselves for cheap.

used to like anime but these threads made me hate it

Western media is trying to put us on a bad spotlight. The threat of terrorism here is just paranoia.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYuWt-WVk7U

Where is that Macross flip? Wanna meet up?

The threat of terrorism is coming from us actually

Now the Abu just hijacked a Korean tradeship

I'm wet

MALAYSIA BOLEH

I'm dry

Don't leave me high

i love her but i dont know how to tell her

bisaya and ilocano traitors should all be gassed

bunch of fugly chinksuckers

Too late, I already told her that you love her.

I know Davaotards are very pro China

you dont understand, im talking about you user

what did she mean by this???????

I'm feeling noice.

too late, i confessed to her already
she's now my gf

tfw no gf

babi lebat gila hujan

Where you at?

Shah Alam, can't even see the road clearly while driving

>tfw hungry last thursday night
>rained heavier than sin
>off to go buy some GOAT Ramlys at the stall near my old school having faith tht the brader is still open for business despite the storm
>arrived in 30 minutes (longer bcause cannot see) got myself soak'D with water
>he said its closed for now because its too heavy
>o-okay.png
>had to spend another 30 min otw home and eat peanut-butter toast for the night
fck rain

Have you seen any supermarket selling Ramly's fish patty? A Singaporean user said that it taste just like McD's fillet o fish but I can't seem to find any.

>image hosted at mangafox

go away normie pleb

>Ramly's fish patty
what is it with that singaporean having fetishes with fish patties??
idk senpai you try ramly kiosks somewhere near batu caves behind some islamic college where they sell all Ramly based products inluding beef, cheese sauces etc. google it u might find them. ive been there many times they have plenty varieties.

>fagalogs vote pdutz
>duts cleanse fagalog hive manila filth
>fagalogs realize that they cant into civilized because they liek meth
>fagalogs cry to international social justice warriors to stop
Kekekekel

If Accountant is such an easy job/degree than why is it not as popular as Engineering/Medic/CS which are harder than Accountancy?

ahhhhhh it's raining liao

And ching chong and nig nog to you too.

apa masalah kamu kawan?

with finances you can still make big bucks because most pro accountants learned how to invest even in little sum and their job scope are bigger even the lack of demand for accountants they can still look to FX, commodities, bonds, cunsultant yadayada.
unlike Engineering/Medic/CS are mostly braggarts thinking tht they are the most productive members in the society. they're job scope is depending on demands and government funding especially for med students where they have to wait for a year until they could find a hospital willingly to train them. one of my friend is a engineer fresh grad and his 5 year contract cannot be renewed ever since the currency drop and oil price issue and tht nigga is now working in H&M.

>the lack of demand for accountants
Pretty sure the gov said they need 60,000 accountant in 2020 last year and they only have 39-49,000 people. And only 18% have ACCA,

weekly reminder that people who are living outside the green shaded areas are subhuman dead-weight freeloaders who should be purged for the sake of a prosperous stable nation.

what i meant is "IF" accountants have no jobs. why most ppl are not attracted to accountancy is because of the misconception where being an accountant is an endless boring job doing nothing but counting numbers.

wheres the green?

If you purged all poor peoples, who will pick the rubbish and clean the toilet and drain for us?

Robots

i just want to go home
stuck in shah alam

>endless boring job doing nothing but counting numbers.
Sound like it will suit me considering I shitpost and play gsg all time without feeling weary

Too expensive. We just a poor 3rd world shithole remember?

by robots he means chinkapooreans.

it's not if we are able to find cheap parts for maintenance in the long run
also less trouble to find people if they ran away

squint your eyes harder, fucking keling.

you should consider working in IT Dept. in my company i met some guys in IT and they literally play vidya the whole time 24/7. their jobs mostly some thing to do abt safeguarding data, servers, networking maintenence problems which doesnt occur the entire time in the workplace. basically u can slack off.

>pinoys calling others keling

go eat some more cow shit you repulsive keling babi

I thought IT is oversaturated right now considering all the hype. And computer's math is hard with all those over complicated formula and shit. And I'm bad with long formula.

Pinoy with the bantz

IT guy in my office found my Sup Forums folder, full of smug anime reaction pics and memes
He just whispered something to his co worker

Fuck you

IT =/= CS

>copying source codes from stackoverflow
>hard

why the fck dont you secure your PC? he must be from r/fag

>blindly copy code from stack overflow
>obviously it doesn't work
>blame on in the jews
>lecturer gives an A

>pare, mukhang bading pala to si user.
that's what he told me, if you must know.

this is it. there's no way anyone could know of your powerlevel. get your cardboard ready, user.

das right nigga its dem J00Z

get ready to be blackmailed.

if you were to choose, blackmale'd or blackmail'd?

wtf

Black mail man

BLACKED.COM

Most populous region + dutdut propaganda + provincefag slums

Tsk tsk..

I doubt they are the only ones that's anti dutdut

We best friend now flips

youtu.be/tjBQ4KvTk1c

This is so cringe tho

and you like it

give me the location breh

Tondo, Manila

disgusting, seriously? i wanted to buy a unit

Same shit. And IT is more oversaturated and CS anyway.

I've never seen a rich IT/ComSci fag in the Philippines

STEMfags in 3rd world countries are not rich

They leave the country in order to get rich

most of the IT fags Ive met are literally squatter tier is there a fucking reason behind that? it's one of the reasons why I didnt fall for the computer meme beside the fact that I dont like maths

Because IT is too overrated. This what happen when too many people pick IT because all the tech and globalization hype and not enough job to fill since they are relatively new field. Especially in 3rd world country.

>Same shit
REEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, you are right. IT is dumbed down CS.

>not same shit
elaborate, Elliot.

in your honest opinion, what field of education in your cunt pulls the most money?

I know one in Singapore meh rich, also one in hk no joke he got into HK and worked as a house boy first for 3yrs

>worked as a houseboy
>turned rich
cheeky cunt

>2016
>walls
>work

>1m per 1 unit
m8 my childhood house is worth more than that

those "defective" and "missing" gadgets ain't gonna sell themselves.

Anything to do with oil

Idk about "rich" but they definetly earn more there as an IT

>CS
>STEM

is it business?

is La Union really on the high list or is it my eyes that's playing with me? shitty shading 2bh.

But CS IS STEM.

>B-But Davao is first world! Davao is the safest in this country! The Philippines itself would not exist without the Great Men of Davao

>3 hours passed
>still raining
i guess raining is asean november winter

its literally rainy season after summer nothing else asean has such an ugly weather