The Japanese officially have too much time and money

The Japanese officially have too much time and money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJJy6VJvSCk
amazon.com/AudioQuest-Diamond-6-56-Braided-Cable/dp/B003CT2A2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=XJJy6VJvSCk

>doing all this shit
>to listen to fucking queen
cmon

Japs are quite well known for having shit taste in pretty much everything

>when he starts talking about electricity being important

But Queen were great

>100k speakers
>those room acoustics
Why don't supposed "audiophiles" understand the importance of acoustics?

This, absolutely. At least 75% of the sound is being absorbed into the walls and the neighbours' apartments around him. Not to mention that he now has to worry about vibrations interfering with the turntable stylus, but he's probably wasted another million Yen on dampening equipment for that, too.

why do they have all those fucking metal poles and shit in japland

>he doesn't know there's terabytes of free lossless audio you can torrent on the internet and memed himself into crowding his apartment so badly that he can't open his fridge

The electrical source actually can effect the sound of some equipment. I've only really heard about it in the context of high end, high power consumption equipment (mix consoles/racks) and power supplys being to underpowered to handle equipment.

worrying about audio quality to this extent seems like it would take the fun out of listening to music anyway.

>hundreds of thousands of dollars on speakers
>all that placebo shit
>thinks its more important than speaker correction and proper room treatment

Japanese audiophiles are the ""gluten free" autists of the audio world

but japanese people are literally the most patrician country

no i dont watch anime

>patrician
>pretty much incapable of innovation in music
>has to literally copy what the west is doing

True patrician

Fishmans

I don't participate in this pathetic patrician/pleb discussion because its cavemen stuff (I'm a genuine patrician btw) but the truth is that if you give an asian or "the asians" or especially chinese a concept of something he'll or it'll be able to copy it perfectly and in the most cases to improve it. look up classical music composed by students of the conservatorium, you'll shit bricks ma nigga.

its actually really important

if you have the cables too close to the floor it can cause bad sound

Japanese companies usually do very affordable quality audio products. The more extreme placebo gear is western, especially cables.
amazon.com/AudioQuest-Diamond-6-56-Braided-Cable/dp/B003CT2A2M

Wow. What a fag. Retarded chink that my stepdad should've killed in 'nam, before he started fingering my anus at night. I wish he could be cool and listen to Zionist propaganda like Death Grips, Deafheaven, Andrew Jackson Jihad and 2814 on streaming services through laptop speakers. Why haven't somebody shot this homo in the head yet? Just seeing his filthy gook hands touch that Queen LP makes me want to commit sudoku out of pure cringe. Rape.

damn that old guy sounds cool

>it's user forces himself to think Queen is objectively bad episode

average Queen fan

>amazon.com/AudioQuest-Diamond-6-56-Braided-Cable/dp/B003CT2A2M

those reviews

lel

No, m8. Japanese people make some pretty nifty shit, but their tastes are awful. They'll go fucking crazy over completely leftfield shit like pipe cleaning simulators, television series about a team of accountants and country songs about playing bowling.

moshi moshi bumpo front page

Aw leave him alone guys he's just an old sperg