Go to America

>go to America
>step out of airport
>see this
>"Well howdy, shoog! Y'look starvin'. Why don'tcha hop in mah wagon and we'll rustle up some grub. Hope ya like grits and possum. Cornbread too if y'play yer cards right! Mama's kookier than a three-legged prairie dog but hoo-whee! She sure do know how t'fix a mean supper! Maybe later we can pop some varmints out back with m'daddy's Bushmaster. Now how's that sound, sweetpie?"

What say you?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sorry, i don't speak nigger

Be Boundless

why am i in olkahoma

this will never happen so its useless to even think about

I wish more of the country were like that

> "Bueno, guapa, mira, mira, starvin '¿Por qué no saltas en un vagón de mah y nos arruinamos un poco de grub Hope ya como grits y possum Cornbread también si y'play Yer tarjetas de derecho Mama kookier que Un perro de las praderas de tres patas, ¡pero no sé cómo fijar una media cena! Tal vez más tarde podremos hacer saltar a la parrilla con el Bushmaster de mi mamá, ¿cómo está ese sonido, dulzura?

CHI

Honestly love, I ain't got a fucking hint of a scooby what you just been flappin' your gums about there but mate, you oughta have a butcher's at your top there 'cause it looks like you're tryna smuggle the fucking Mitchell brothers past the fucking border innit haha

>What say you?
Kiss her qt lips.)

Y-you too

*teleports behind her*
Sorry ma'am....
*unsheathes katana*
But I only date....
*cuts her in two*
2D women.

Out of my face you fucking Trump voter

Sweden, yes!

Ummm, yeehaaw?

Sweden really is a fucking dystopia.

I'm sorry miss but my wife will get jealous.
Great tits tho.

>protestant """""""""christians"""""""""

Protestantism isn't really a religion, it's just a philosophy.

>cyka blyat

*dramatic lens flare ensues*

HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND ON THOSE

THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE ROCK HARD

I force myself to resist temptation to poke the tit with a pencil to see if it pops

link or it didn't happen

>inb4 theonion.com

Sounds good desu, let's go.

>shove her out of the fucking way
outta the fuckin way dix-tard, proud northerner coming through. I don't associate with your "kind"

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

This looks like a bad joke.

But even so

>mfw

>be me traveling to Miami USA, 2012
>On plane, italian people infront of me talking load and flameboyant hands everywhere.
>Land in the airport
>Guard asks me tons of questions what i am doing there staring into my eyes to see if i shiver etc
>Inside the airport alot of people with cowboy hats etc
>fat women running around with their bags to catch flights
>walk outside and see cars which look low quality wheels and metals etc
Is it like this everywhere in USA?

That sounds delightful.

You're still a yank though.

R A R E
A
R
E

>Those tits
Disgusting

This is how Southerners talk regardless of race.

shit taste ngl, but the bra placement is triggering