>Pretending not to know Kodak Black

>Sup Forums shitter not knowing a musician, part 67278535

>patrician rap

this is truly awful

t. Faggot

is this beat a remix of The Dark Knight/Inception trailer music or something

>rapper
>musician
WEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW lad.

how is this every taken seriously?

what is wrong with you guys? it's one thing to not like this, but to react like "what is this, a joke?" just tells me you haven't been paying attention to hip hop

this. likely sum backpackers.

"what is this, a joke?" is the reaction I have to all modern rap I hear.

paying attention to what?

that kind of trash is what makes rap seem like a joke and not a legitimate genre

lol that settles that. kids these days with their automatic tuning and their "high fade" haircuts, what happened am i right

I'm from the ally corner where we do a nigga nasty

>Any current trend is automatically good and if you don't like it then you're wrong
Kill yourself

this is bad

too late, died laughing at this ridiculous comment

classic kid on the internet calling anyone who disagrees with them a kid to delegitimize their opinions

this dude has the most toxic voice I've ever heard. worse than Lil Uzi

i was actually comparing them to old men to delegitimize their opinions. also you just called me a 'kid on the internet' to delegitimize my opinion so you must admit you're on shaky ground here

Yous a clown to me, you can't smoke no black or mild with me, get in the car with me

Popular =/= good
Just look at lil Uzi

lil uzi IS good tho
Luv Is Rage was a comfy project

He puts out the same song everytime, good doesn't mean catchy the dude is ass

Lil uzi is overrated af, his lyrics are ass and his production/beats makes him sound better. Kodak at least has some clever wordplay and decent rapping

in no sense was it claimed that popular = good
more like this is par for the course for contemporary hip hop, so if it sounds ridiculous to you then all of contemporary hip hop must sound ridiculous to you. and if so that's fine, but it does make you out of touch with contemporary hip hop. do i think this is any kind of golden age for hip hop? no, although there are actually lots of people saying that and not all of them are idiots. but i don't reject it wholesale; i accept the terms. and according to those terms this is definitely an above-average song

Only good song he has

Why is it always either super lyrical boombap shit or bottom of the barrel trap trash like this posted and described as "patrician", why not the shit inbetween.

Based

>Mfw I unironically like this new wave of hip hop, even if it's just a fad

hi faggots

It's comfy and I can turn my brain off 100% which is exactly what I want in my life right now

What's going on user

>lil boosie rip off
>patrician

nah famalam. Ski Mask The Slump God is patrician. Kodak Black is meme shit

Nothing, I just suck at school and don't know if I want to go to university but don't know if I could even get in, but mostly just don't know what I want to do with my life anyway and if I can even be fucked doing anything.

viper is actually partrician as fuck desu

youtube.com/watch?v=8lXfCnnlfig

if you don't know wait and work towards knowing until you do
also idk what that last sentence said

why the fuck would anyone listen to shitty trap released by a sub 80 IQ criminal

>intelligence has relevance to artistic ability

Yea I guess Eminem the highschool dropout is complete trash

how out of touch are you with this board

and yes, Eminem is an edgy cunt who does nothing but rap provocative and meaningless shit over Dr. Dre's reject beats. he has no understanding whatsoever of how to write music outside of lyrics

lil yachty's the king of 2016 trap, prove me wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=C-vDIp9SKF4

wasn't he in ICU a month ago? what ever became of that?

>he has no understanding whatsoever of how to write music outside of lyrics
Like 90% of artists who aren't producers.....?

I like rap, but I think that song is boring. Just sounds like generic trap and that's shit. Basically, you only like it because of the amount of views it has, if it didn't have that many you would dismiss it as an alright but not great song.

second what this user said. Not knowing your calling is totally fine. But not doing everything within your power to find out is just fucking yourself over.

>he has no understanding whatsoever of how to write music outside of lyrics
???

Like being a patrician
soundcloud.com/678carti/yungxanhoe

Yet you linked his worst song.

>posting flavor of the month shit rappers that haven't even been relevant for half a year
Like are you people being ironic I can't tell at this point these guys make some of the worst music I've ever heard.

FOUR CORNERS BITCH

Do you just spin around and listen to quasimoto and mf doom all day feeling like you're enlightened

Fuck off people ITT who aren't down with the finesse kid

youtube.com/watch?v=DUuJCs3cbpc
youtube.com/watch?v=P52yOVvTieA
youtube.com/watch?v=CNla8dJvlk4
youtube.com/watch?v=sRldA3eZO8Y

gah mu, gotta be angsty white old men screeing in a dusty mic for you to bust a nut

just die already, ur time is over

imma git lifted and roll one over

No I listen to actually good trap like travis scott, future, young thug, and chief keef.
inb4 someone says i'm baiting, i'm not

fuck niggas always hatin from their lame ass life

>I'm not baiting
Ok

this is dope as fuck kodak like that dumb cool nigga everyone like cause he isnt a threat to anyone

fuck how old was he in this, he looks nine