If Childish Gambino isn't involved, I'll be disappointed

If Childish Gambino isn't involved, I'll be disappointed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck this gay shit. Where's the new Blur album?

hopefully cancelled forever

When's it supposed to drop?

tonight

>caring about Gorillaz
>caring about anything Donald Glover does besides Community
kys ty

>gorillaz
>childish gambino

is this reddit?

yea
welcome

I miss the times when Sup Forums liked Gorillaz

It's not depressing enough for this indie cesspool

keep that fag away from gorillaz please

I'm not really looking forward to guest appearances since most of my favorite Gorillaz songs don't have any

gorillaz is the only music that makes me depressed

this

I wouldn't mind if Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood dropped in on a track on the upcoming one to do vocals and a string arrangement, I feel like that could work

Imagine if they had a track featuring Phife Dawg

Everyone is aware clint eastwood is about summoning a inhuman spirit (nephilim) for knowledge, wisdom, and worldy favors right? youtube.com/watch?v=UclCCFNG9q4

"Finally someone let me out of my cage, now Time for me is nothing so I'm counting no age...Naw, you should be scared. Because I'm good at repairs and i'm under each snare. Intangible. Bet you didn't think so I command you to."

Everyone realizes this?

And what if it is?

Its about the spirit that lives in russel. He literally says in the lyrics "ima stick around with russ and be a mentor"

That's not the point.

I think it's kind of hard to deny that Clint Eastwood, Feel Good Inc, and Empire Ants aren't some of their best work. Not necessarily their best stuff, but it's pretty damn good.

what is the point then

Wait, is a new Gorillaz LP really dropping tonight?

i wish, all we've heard is 2017, I'm assuming early 2017

I thought it was about letting the person inside of you with drugs. The hook is literally just buying drugs. I thought the big blue dude in the music video was russell on drugs.

Hey now. Atlanta looks like it could be cool

It's about the spirit they summoned and let reside in russel after the fact. "I'm under each snare" aka the summon circle with its attendent elements to snare a nephilim.

If you have to ask you're not worth telling.

Lets turn this shit thread into Collabs we'd actually like to see /expecton a new Gorillaz album

>Flying Lotus
>Tame Impala
>Ariel Pink
>Kendrick

>If you have to ask you're not worth telling.

oh shit dude you mean they're using esoteric magiks to promote themselves with the hidden ones and accessing the forbidden knowledge that manipulates the entertainment industry and the geopolitical sphere? what dangerous knowledge you're stumbled upon. truly we plebs are unworthy of such fruits from the tree.

nah you're a dumb teenager but then again this is a gorillaz thread.

See. I found someone who isn't dumb and I didn't even have to explain myself. Now if only you weren't a cunt you would be worthy of being told more.

>Thom Yorke
>Chance
>Danny Brown
>Josh Homme
>Father John Misty
>Toro y Moi
>Wayne Coyne
>Future Islands

I feel like a Bat For Lashes feature is inevitable

you mean yesterday?

Meh it was going back and forth for a while there

There's definitely a lot of "Gorillaz = REDDITCORE" sentiment going around lately, just because it happens to be a band a lot of us were super into when we were a lot younger.

> disliking Damon Albarn music
fucking newfags

>dat pic
hnnnngggg

wait she finally dropped another album.. i think.
anyways yeah sounds like a good one but not likely.

i want to stick my noodle in noodle

it was def more popular in times past. but you know how contrarian Sup Forums can be
me too user, me too

>Childish Gambino

Mediocre as fuck desu

Action Bronson
RTJ

Also, Beck. Seems like that should have happened by now already.

A young thug feature would make it the greatest gorillaz album

>yfw lil b is on the tracklist

noodle is not for sexual
This would ruin the album, so would Childish Gambino

Killer Mike could fit in well with Gorillaz desu.

Action Bronson and Childish Gambino are definite no-nos.

>noodle is not for sexual
says you

I'm gonna go deep and say there'll be a James Murphy feature

I really fucking hope they disappoint you then.

and Andre 3000 if we're lucky

The full version of Do Ya Thing is amazing

empire ants is my favorite gorillaz track, but I agree overall that the non-guest songs tend to be better

Who's gonna be the token old ass, likely British musician he gets to guest on this one?

I'm gonna go with Brian Eno.

Let's be real, it's gonna happen.

Kevin Parker is one of my favourite musicians going around but I don't know if he'll work in a Gorillaz album. Would still love to see him in one though. Also:
>David Bowie

Run The Jewels would fit PERFECTLY on a Gorillaz track. Their styles match, and Mike and El already look like cartoon characters.

>future islands
I need this

>Fat Jon
>RHCP
>Funky DL

When was that?

The last one wasn't that good nigga

It came out last year