What do u think of Million Dollar Extreme's World Peace?

What do u think of Million Dollar Extreme's World Peace?

john maus looks like he's been through some shit

where 2 cop that 311 shirt?

It's great, best AS show in years.

>Sup Forums - music

that really isn't saying much

yeah, but it's still great compared to like 90% of other tv shows airing right now

sorry dude, your first post was at least defensible, but this is just bad taste

there's been a grand total of three episodes, and especially compared to their online output its been incredibly lacklustre barring a couple of sketches. stop with the hyperbole just because its the only show which comes close to promoting Sup Forums ideologies

its different from what i expected but really good nonetheless

it makes me really uncomfortable in a good way

But their lackluster sketches are still better than 90% of everything on television (not him, by the way)

pretty great. Black face bit was needlessly edgy but everything else has been good.

sam is the weak link and it's funny how obvious it is now to the point it makes it clear that's how it's always been

i listened to Sam Hyde on The Needle Drop podcast and damn that dude was constantly almost admitting to being a white/male-supremacist, funny guy but seems like such a childish prick.

I love MDE, but

wtf i hate john maus now

Sam is best when he's just shooting the shit, like in his vertical videos. When he tries to be funny it doesn't work well.

Charles is by far the best of the bunch imo

I was delighted to see and hear Ovlov at the end of episode 3. Also makes this topic Sup Forums appropriate.

how was the black face bit edgy

just seemed kinda pointless. Unless the point went over my head it just seemed like Sam making fun of black people. They can do better

investigate 311

What expression is this face suppose to convey?

Thats a load of bullshit you're probably Eric Andre d&cing

vaporwave: the show

>"I've made a terrible mistake"

I agree that the show isn't as good as some of their more "official" youtube videos but it's at least a return to form for AS in terms of how subversive it is