Name an album with more filler. Pro tip: You can't

Name an album with more filler. Pro tip: You can't.

Easy

since i left you

kek

this one was easy

to me, the only filler is the instrumentals and (something) tracks. I can even deal with those because their short. The album is 10/10 no matter the way you look at it

stadium arcadium

name an user higher on the spectrum than op.

Pleb detected

(something) is the best part of the album tho

>Implying any one of those songs are filler

agreed

sure must suck to be retarded.

Love Lockdown is coo

You.

We can all name some, but OP's point still stands. The Glow just drags on

TLOP

That's the point, it's not an album that's supposed to be interesting. It's relaxing sleepybye or summertime chill music.

pic related

how

I see your Wolf and raise you Goblin

Either bait or retardation.

When will people stop using the term "filler" incorrectly?
Filler tracks don't fucking exist, because filler implies that it was put on the album to fit some standard duration, and would otherwise not be there. Filler does not mean "I didn't find it interesting, so I don't think it belongs on the album." There would be no reason to have filler on an album.

I mostly agree but filler does exist.

>pop star or corporate boy band
>focus on hit single(s)
>use single(s) to sell the album
>add filler because it has to have a standard amount of content in order for people to consider buying it

But yes for the most part people use filler as a substitute for "I don't like it", which stupidly makes implications about the intent of the artist for no reason.

This is the most pleb music-related opinion I can think of.

fuck off whore

don't touch my reich

filler =! long album with stuff i don't like on it

good album though

Actually, one of my favorite albums has a track which is by that definition filler.
Jeff Mangum was told to add more tracks to On Avery Island even though they already had a version that they were happy with, so he added Someone Is Waiting and You've passed.

>2 shitty songs
Without them it would be his best work

This is the only right answer, but I also do agree that it is a good album.

Maybe College Dropout aswell. All the interludes got a pretty tedious, but I also feel like the album wouldn't be as good without them.

Dyer Maker on Houses of the Holy was added because they had a few more minutes of tape space left

>Paranoid
>Pinocchio Story

so much filler

Every Tool album.

those "fillers" are just shorter tracks that are not as melodic as the first tracks.
this is usually the opinion of someone who only listened to the album a couple of times.

no

how is this not posted yet?

This is actually correct.

Not really, can't really name a single song that could be considered filler.
Maybe true, but I still feel like almost every song is necessary.

damn this album is so bad i still have nightmares

>album starts with a skit
>track
>another skit
>instrumentals throughout
for a collaboration DOOM doesn't seem to rap much on this
i agree to a degree, but i don't mind the seven second interludes and hearing the "march" theme evolve throughout the album is pretty neat. bark and below it could have been five minutes shorter tho and i'm sure nobody'd mind

Rake - The Art Ensemble of Rake

Zen Arcade has plenty of filler, though maybe not as much as some of what's already been posted. It still has enough good songs for me to enjoy listening, but there are times when I just flat-out skip side 4.

Done, buddy. Both are 10/10 albums though.

How the hell has this not been posted yet?