>The worst music streaming service currently available
>has the most exclusive content

Why is this allowed?

Money, you dweebo

Bono threatens musicians with his laser vision until they sign the contract

>worst streaming service
>most exclusive content

Pick one.

Because the music industry is desperately trying to stay alive. Nobody is directly paying for music, so now they have to trick people into thinking they are paying next to nothing, in interval payments, for music. Who the fuck would use Apple or Tidal when Pandora and Spotify exist. I dont use Pandora or Spotify, but most people do. Is there really anyway around it? I dont know it doesnt seem like it. If people by majority have it in their heads that they shouldnt have to pay for something, and if theres a way for them to get it for free, what can you do? Honestly i wish the music industry wasnt as insanely profitable as it was in the 90s, and to a lesser extent in current day. That way you wouldnt have child stars trying to latch on to music to continue their career and taking up space.

>buffers on every song
>visually unappealing UI
>MUST go through apple/iTunes
>costs 10$/month

>worst music streaming service
>not Soundcloud Pro

It runs like shit and the UI is a joke

> Who the fuck would use Apple or Tidal when Pandora and Spotify exist.

Apple has Tay Tay on it you fuck. Do you actually need another reason?

Spotify has the best UI
Apple has the best exclusives
Tidal is tidal
>What else is there?

Pick your poison

If you don't think AM looks clean as fuck it's clearly because you're poor and own an android thus use the android version of AM

Look at the IOS10 version of AM, it's fucking dogshit

AM is $5 a month for me (student discount) I spend way more than that on frivolous shit each month all the time so who care

Desktop Spotify is better than AM but mobile version of AM is better than Spotify.

Spotify is all anyone needs. Premium is only 5 bux a month if you are a student.

Anything "Exclusive" to Apple Music I will find elsewhere. Fuck you Reznor for putting instrumental fragile only on Apple.

What music streaming severs should I get then? I was about to get apple music tomorrow but now im not sure.

Why don't you just try the free trials and decide for yourself?

Premium is also only $5 a month if you are a student for Apple Music.

Xbox Music, aka Groove

>Apple has Tay Tay on it you fuck
gpm says hi

Wait that actually exists? You would think after the Zune Microsoft would just give up.

>best exclusive content
>worst streaming service

wow thats a great contradiction, i went to this restaurant the other day with great customer service and amazing food, sure was terrible.

Now I feel conflicted.

Other than the fact that you can't put shuffle on playlists, I don't have any complaints about Tidal. They have a great selection and the inclusion of music videos and visual albums is a great bonus

Nice trips

Tidal is the only streaming service that streams FLAC, right?

From what I know, yes