St. Vincent thread

so what's next for Annie Clark's album/career?

what's the best song to describe your summer so far, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11037373
youtube.com/watch?v=RGIbR5jdA58
strawpoll.me/11042671
guidelive.com/culture/2016/01/28/dallas-segregated-st-vincent-ta-nehisi-coates-book-race-relations-texas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meme hair
dorito head
shitty tunes
eats pussy and ass
bitch looks like bride of frankenstein

Annie should seriously do a Dorito commercial and I say this as non-hater. Seriously, she woul poke fun at herself and BTFO haters.

Honestly us in these fucking nightly threads

Still love you guys tho.

>Implying people know or care about le Dorito meme
>Implying Annie knows or cares
>Implying Dorito munchers like Annie

>Annie is 33
>Cara is 24

so, is Annie a paedo?

I don't get it myself desu

It's a little on the awkward side, yeah, lmbo

god, just imagine st vincent when she's 50 trying to court young fake lesbians up into her stinky jewish clam

old age is a disease

You just don't want Annie to expand and have fun with herself.

she's not jewish

wasn't she an altar girl when she was young?

If Annie did do a Doritos commercial everybody would just be bitching that she sold out even though she's been on SNL, did the national anthem for a football commercial, has been on several soundtracks, etc. lmao

strawpoll.me/11037373

youtube.com/watch?v=RGIbR5jdA58

>Turn off the TV, wade in bed
>A blue and red
>A little something to get along, get along, get along

This is talking about a drug, right? Any idea which one?

You forgot that she sang with TayTay

strawpoll.me/11042671

It's just a meme propagated by haters because she has curly black hair which is associated with Jews.

is this some kind of mommy-daughter relationship?

More like a dealer/addict relationship. Poor Cara. Annie is probably the one who initiated her into this shit.

I bet Annie's getting her hooked so she can get her scheming hands on Cara's family money

How could you be so sure? Isn't it more likely that Cara has just done coke in general even before she met Annie?

Too vague desu

Might honestly just be generic "pills" imagery

Dude I'm gonna be honest Annie's the one that looks more drugged out since she's been with her ladytoy than vice versa lmao

i like the song that goes DUHDAH DAT DAT DAT DAT DAT DAT DAT DUHDAH DAT DAT DAT DAT DUHDAH DUHDAH

do you think annie got to munch out her love muffin with her dressed as the enchantress?

I don't know if Annie's just gotten older or she is doing drugs. Makes me sad as hell to see her these days

I think she looks pretty good for almost 34. Most women start hitting the wall at this point or earlier.

the pic

Look at how Cara is walking all sad and docile while Annie looks all confident and pimp-like. I bet she has a gun in that coat like the crazy dealer that she is.

Why? Cara is from a wealthy English family and was what 22 or 21 when she met Annie? On the other hand Annie is an old rocker white girl from the South... Seems to me Annie is way likelier to be using drugs like crack or coke.

I can't believe Annie is old now. Why do we have to grow up?

>33
>old

Guys plz

30 and up is old user. A lot of people will start dismissing as an old hack specially since she's a woman.

Poor man's regina spektor

>regina spektor
literally who

Dude where are you getting all these presumptions? Annie is super liberal, for all we know she's probably hella afraid of guns. Why would she pack heat?

And second, Annie may have origins in the South but she's always been a big city/progressive girl for most of her life. I highly doubt she's trashy like fucking Charli XCX

Well that's dumb

some stupid titcow for plebs

> Annie is super liberal, for all we know she's probably hella afraid of guns. Why would she pack heat?

How do you know she's super liberal? Just because she's sexually liberal? For all we know she could one of those crazy conservative gays. Also if she's the dealer then obviously she needs a gun for when bitches aren't paying for the product. Or she maybe deep down is just a nice Southern belle hiding a gun in her purse or something.

I mean, just follow her on Twitter or something man it's not exactly a secret lmao

she believes that race is a social construct

not that I disagree with her, but she's super liberal

just liberal by canadian standards

guidelive.com/culture/2016/01/28/dallas-segregated-st-vincent-ta-nehisi-coates-book-race-relations-texas

>highly doubt she's trashy like fucking Charli XCX

Did somebody mention the Queen's name? Don't talk shit about Charli man. She's dangerous.

kill yourself

I mean now that I think about it. She seems to be vocal mostly about sexuality and that's about it from what I remember.

In terms of race relations and shootings in general she's always like "So sad to hear what happened in Orlando." And "RIP to Philando Castillo" She's never gone full retard like some other musicians and scream for MUH GUN CONTROL and MUH WHITE OPPRESSORS

In fact, my favorite tweet from her was when she said "My summer attire has been: Does this count as cultural appropriation?"

Well, okay but just saying that she could totally hide it because of the bad reputation that would come from owning a gun. I still think that if somebody initiated someone with drugs it was Annie with Cara, though.

It's not my fault that Annie has a reputation around these parts user. Be polite :)

DELTE

Nice shop.

DELETE THIS NOW. HOW DARE YOU SHARE THIS. ANNIE'S A GOOD GIRL

I'd munch on her dorito if you get what i'm sayin

See? She could totally be one of those weird gays or maybe even a libertarian or something. She's probably a very interesting character.

DELETE THIS

> implying Annie would ever let your non-feminine penis body get close to her

If Annie is in fact libertarian then she'd officially be the waifu to end all waifus not gonna lie lmao

DELETE THIS FAGGOT

> "My summer attire has been: Does this count as cultural appropriation?"

FUCKING DROPPED. Who does she think she is? That because she's from Texas and has black aunt she's suddenly black Mexican or something? Why do white people think they can get away with their bullshit still?

What's wrong with poking fun at SJWs thinking they hold authority on what people are allowed to wear? Annie was pretty based for that

time to jack off to those meme tits

Her face is too distinct compared to the body. If you fix that this would be perfect.

She's literally a queer person and she's telling SJFs to fuck off? What an ungrateful bitch.

>bitch looks like bride of frankenstein
kek

doesn't matter, she had the chops to get big and went for it, earned it. it's better for her career so who cares.

cara is a model, models do drugs

Come on man, don't you know not everyone places themselves into pre-packaged ideologies? That they can have mixed views, even if they seem to contradict each other at times? Annie can still support the LGBT community while thinking cultural appropriation is stupid.

Like me, I generally consider myself a libertarian on most issues but I'm pretty big on national defense. It's just whatever man.

Is Annie the ultimate waifu? (Y/N)

all these queers asserting their alt-right fantasies on Annie

stop it pls

dubs

there's no winning is there user.

>Come on man, don't you know not everyone places themselves into pre-packaged ideologies? That they can have mixed views, even if they seem to contradict each other at times? Annie can still support the LGBT community while thinking cultural appropriation is stupid.
>Like me, I generally consider myself a libertarian on most issues but I'm pretty big on national defense. It's just whatever man.
kill yourself

What did he mean by this?

> Annie can still support the LGBT community while thinking cultural appropriation is stupid.

Stupid for you cause you're probably white. She basically wants to have her cake and eat it too. I can't believe I was actually gonna save her music to my library.

Agreed.

Yeah but cocaine? Cara looks more like a soft drugs type of girl. Annie on the other hand...

shut the fuck up you whiny bitch

That awkward moment when I'm actually Mexican and I literally don't give a fuck when white people or anyone else wears a sombrero on Cinco de Mayo lmao

Kys. I hope her white ass gets what it deserves.

Why are you engaging with this shit? You're helping to ruin this thread.

>ruining a waifu thread
it was already ruined

I'm sorry man. Let's back to Annie. Especially when she looked SUPER FUCKED UP at Outside Lands last year my god. I got pics from Huey Newton video

huge fan here i have terminal cancer do u think annie would let me sniff her ass before i pass away?

I'm also Mexican and white people wearing sombreros look really stupid and cringy, just saying. Also, I'm pretty sure you're not actually Mexican because if you were you would know we don't care about Cinco de Mayo because nobody even celebrates it here.

Cocaine is literally the drug of choice for models.

>That smeared makeup
She was doing it on purpose, r-right?

When you partied too hard the night before a festival show

yea I'm pretty white washed bro. Born and raised in Texas my whole life lol

> She was doing it on purpose, r-right?

Looks like she's not such a dyke after all. If you know what I mean.

white guy here. sombreros look stupid on everyone, no wonder it was invented by a race of slightly evolved cockroaches

I don't get it.

Jesus Christ, look at Annie's pupils. She doesn't look good here.

> by a race of slightly evolved cockroaches

Keep telling yourself that blanquito. We're on course to be the plurality of the population soon enough and in fact we already are in Texas, California and New Mexico. You on the other hand. Kek.

She's standing in broad daylight, it's natural that her pupils would be small. She wasn't necessarily doped up.

>when the coke wearing off and you're getting anxious

>We're on course to be the plurality of the population soon enough
breeding like cockroaches

how does it feel knowing you will be remembered like the barbarians that sacked rome?

Please, just stop fucking replying to him.

Goddamn man that is brutal

Coke makes your pupils dilate pham, and hers look small here. Annie has always struck me as an opiate user 2bh.

> how does it feel knowing you will be remembered like the barbarians that sacked rome?

Pretty good considering we will write it and not you.

I'm a different user from SJW guy you fool.

I'm just making fun of her because she honestly looked like hammered shit at this show. You can watch the whole thing on youtube, she didn't do so well honestly. She seemed like she was just going through the motions.

And btw, I'm not actually a hater, I'm a huge Annie fan.

>Pretty good considering we will write it and not you.
>implying civilized society won't collapse after the death of the white race
>implying written history will continue in the hands of niggers and spics

someone post dirty annie from a few years ago please where she literally looked like a junkie

> being this dumb in world history