You wake up in Mars

You wake up in Mars

I die.

die instantly.

I die on Mars.

Time to quit drinking.

And discover ancient drakkar

If I wake up in Mars out of nowhere it means I somehow I can breathe there, so... I would Die of dehydration

proceed to die in the remaining minute I have left to live

(just a little bit
just a little bit more time
tiiiiiiiiime left to live out my life)

We'll start to making paddy field.

>they believe Mars is uninhabitable
open your fucking eyes, you're being lied to by the elite

An balmy day on Mars is an average winter day in Antarctica. Never mind you can't breathe the atmosphere.

Why are we going there again?

my bad then, glad you corrected me

proceed to find my way to the nearest town and procreate with a qt martian to have half bred babies and rule mars with the other jews that already have settled

And summers can get up to 20C/70F.

Humans are like cockroaches. We are perfectly capable of colonizing that place and making it our home.

*Writes 'БЪЛГAPИЯ'*
*dies*

A lonely ending suited for my lonely existence

you forgot what comes after БЪЛГAPИЯ
hint : two words, the first is "na"

I like how half of the faliures are by the Soviets

>instantly

I think you'd take a few minutes to suffocate.

Finally, back home. I've been stuck on earth for far too long

>in Mars
>in
>not on
>in

hah, nice trick question there, OP. I live! I find ancient Martian aqueducts. reach into my ass and spread any bacteria I have on my hand into the soil and start terraforming

>tfw I died and finally got my arse into anime world with qt lolis only
Bloody hell, its brilliant!

There has never been a Russian Mars probe that completed all of its mission goals. The Mars 2-3 orbiters got some pictures back but a lot less than Mariner 9. This was because the probes arrived when Mars was engulfed by a planet-wide dust storm. Mariner 9 was put into standby mode until the dust subsided, however the Soviet probes were not capable of being reprogrammed from Earth, so as soon as they arrived in Martian orbit, they immediately began taking photos of dust, wasting a large amount of attitude control gas in the process. Also they dropped their landers into the dust storm with the result being that they failed and returned no useful data.

you are now aware of your breathing

i die