I like Depeche Mode, the Smiths, The 1975, Lana del Ray, New Order, and Gary Numen. Am I gay lol?

I like Depeche Mode, the Smiths, The 1975, Lana del Ray, New Order, and Gary Numen. Am I gay lol?

If you can't spell Lana Del Rey's name correctly, you're probably straight.

Do you like men? If so, than you're gay

Thank god, I'm not obsessed with her or the 1975 so I think I'm good. I just really enjoy listening to their music but I feel almost guilty about it

It gets autocorrected to Ray from Rey sometimes. I speak from personal experience.

I'm gay OP and I like Depeche Mode, Lana and The 1975 too so take that as you will.

thats fucking stupid. Why would you feel guilty for liking music. Thats the most stupid fucking shit ever

My musics always been homoerotic/sybaritic. If I had to compare my music taste to a roman emperor it'd be Caligula

Not "guilty" really but almost ashamed to like it. Bad wording on my part

You must be new to Sup Forums. Kek.

People in real life have a good ass time making you feel bad about the music you like.

Fucking this. I grew up with everyone liking rap and country(which the whole genre is a sellout but I won't get into that) so I was always considered weird for not liking it. And I still get shit for it today, though not nearly as much

>Depeche Mode
No gay artists.
>the Smiths
The singer i(t)s probably gay.
>Lana del Ray
Don't know.
>New Order
No gay artists.
>Gary Numan
No gay artists.

Stay away of the normal culture, faggots.

Pretty sure Martin Gore and Morrissey were both gay. At least Morrissey was bi or something, he did state that he had some male lovers, and that's pretty gay

Depeche mode and new order may not have been gay themselves but their entire fan base was pretty homo

Really? Any reason for it?

Gary Numan's dope.

The new synth sounds just attracted gays I guess lol

wikipedia says that he has a wife and kids

This is about as normie as you can get while trying to be alternative. Lol, if you get made fun of by your friends, then fuck em. You can totally make ones that have similar tastes in college.

>tfw you like synth music

G-guys...

kill yoursel

We can be fags together, user!

I got chirped by some fat scene girl for wanting to listen to DM. IDK what her issue with them was; I was just trying to set the mood so the boys could run a train on her.

nah youre not gay,
I too like the 1975, smiths, new order, Suede, Primal Scream, sucking juicy cock, depeche mode,
but Im not gay.