Why is it acceptable or 'cool' for white people to become fans of help form the new age of hip hop when it's frowned...

Why is it acceptable or 'cool' for white people to become fans of help form the new age of hip hop when it's frowned upon for black people to enjoy indie or metal?

Its not, you are a suburban whyte boi if you like hip hop

The only people that scorn blacks for liking indie or metal are black people themselves.

hip hop artists and blacks in general are shit and are the cancer of american society

what the fuck genre is "indie"

>when it's frowned upon for black people to enjoy indie or metal?

err, according to who user?

But they are big support for american economics

It's plebbit for unpopular artists that you can jack off while feeling superior to others.

>it's frowned upon for black people to enjoy indie or metal

since fucking when?

maybe by other black people who are only into rap, but no one else cares what you they or anybody else likes.

Sup Forums might be the worst echo chamber on the internet, but irl nobody gives a single fuck what you listen to.

I can verify this. I got made fun of a lot in high school. Well, for the music part of it, and because I was mulatto and """whitewashed"""

It wasn't all black people though, a lot of them just didn't care. And some tryhard amateur rapper white kids would make fun of anything that wasn't hip hop too

no they arent you retard.
thats not even a coherent thought.

Rap artists are millionaires and spend shitload of money erryday you cucksucker

Negros ostracize any negro that acts white, which includes listening to different music or getting good grades in school.

But it isnt fowned upon for black people to enjoy indie or metal.

it's basically the exact other way around?

what

lol, grasping at straws there

thats not how the economy works you fucking retard.

the economy is just a facade for central banks and a monkey making rap songs about pretending to be rich as shit while living in the dumps of every major US city in the country dont change a thing

Frowned upon by who? Maybe by other black people, but as far as I'm aware indie and metal don't mind black people.

>hehe what are you talking about?

I hate this goddamn board.

can you give me even one example of a black person not getting away with being a fan of indie or metal? literally never seen a black person made fun of for this, while white people are routinely made fun of when they quote rap lyrics or try to dress like a rapper. i realize white people make up the majority of the market for mainstream rap but they still get made fun of.

not even saying this isn't the way it should be, just that it's the way it is.

yeah however the economics in (((hollywood hip hop))) for mr. goldstein is certainly not a facade. controlling pop culture is worth more than any cash.

Hiphop and related stuff industry is multi-billion industrie and they make more than wallmart, weapons and banksters all togheter

>big-boi-norway-rapradar.jpg

Well of course it's all white people, he's performing in Norway.

>it's frowned upon for black people to enjoy indie or metal?

it is?