Favorite song off this thing?

Ivy for me

nights / solo (reprise)

I thought Seigfried was very powerful

But I've only listened to the album once so far

>"Blond"
>Green Hair

what did he mean by this

Self Control for sure. The worst song is a 9/10 though. I'm not even that big of a Frank Ocean fan either.

Where is the 'e'

he is the "e"

self control and seigfried are the best songs

Pink + White and Nights imo

white ferrari

nights

>Pink+White
ma nigga

i like when it ends

p+w
nikes
nights

Nikes and Nights.

hmu with a mega link bros

I really liked Nikes, Solo, and Skyline to.

not a mega, but

thanks f4m u're cool

Godspeed
Seigfried
Night
Solo (Reprise)
Nikes
Futura Free
Pink + White

>that andre 3000 verse

whats going to be the single on the radio we hear nonstop in a few weeks?

Nights for me so far, but I'm liking a lot of these tracks.

this aint getting a radio release

Why does everyone love Ivy? Imo it's the weakest song on the record..

The best are p+w and self control

self control seigfried and solo (Reprise)

I loved channel orange but is it true that this album has songs about trying to hook up with other guys? If so then I'm not touching it.

what did you think about the song Forest Gump?

Night and Nikes has been in rotation on my national cuck "alternative" station here in good ol' Australia.

Is that off of this album? I haven't listened to it but I will right now.

Damn this song gay af
fucking dropped and going back to my nigga JT
JT would never do me like this

Nikes

Solo

White Ferrari

Seigried

Skyline to

man..

he likes pink dick

forgot self control

Ivy
Nights
White Ferrari
Pink + White

It's off Channel Orange you fucking idiot.

understand the fucking song, read some lyrics ffs

Not "trying," I mean Frank is bisexual, he talks about men on this album as well as women just like the last album

Lol straight boys never listened to channel orange as a whole. Every straight man I know who listens to Frank ocean likes to pretend Frank ocean's songs about dudes don't exist but he made it impossible to ignore on this alvum. Blond is soft, queer, feminine, it never lets you forget that and it's even more absolutely sonically stunning for it.

Pink + white. Sounds like it could be from Channel Orange, But this album isnt good otherwise. Really dissappointed and angry. 4 years and a garbage album is what we get.

I hope that the physical version with the Beyonce and Kendrick features makes it to the internet soon.

it's on rutracker afaik

ivy
solo
nights
pretty sweet

We dont like fags here, fucking leave. This album doesnt sound stunning at all. It really sounds like he followed Cudi off the deep end and made this album while righting a suicide note.

Pls tell me you didn't expect channel orange 2?

No i expected a good album, but instead got what sounds boring as fuck and u finished.

lmao you're an idiot, suck my dick babydoll

and stop wearing cargo shorts

nights is the best

source: i'm anthony fantano

Sounds like he started making the album when he started that stream shit on apple music. He definitely couldnt have spent more than a year on this shit.

if you think this is boring.. I feel sorry for you, this is not boring to me at all

How can white ferrari be boring, pink + white, fucking seigfried that song is 10/10

Pink + White is the best. Nights is decent at best. Ur not memethony reviewtano

but seriously, there are so many 10/10 songs here

I hear good instrumentation on these songs but no substance or emotional weight in the lyrics and choruses for me to feel invested.

You dickriders are so hyped about this album finally coming out and just claim this thing is amazing. Just stop getting butthurt when someone comes along and claims its a bad album.

Is anyone else getting a major sufjan stevens feel from Seigfried?

yeah. did you notice that elliott smith reference though? i love frank

to which is own I guess, White ferrari got me sad

damn...

Pretty fuckin Sweet

Blond is used generally to refer to blond males, while blonde refers to female blondes.

>The Words “Blond” and “Blonde” are Not Wholly Synonymous. The difference is simply in what gender the word is referring. When referring to a woman with yellow hair, you should use the feminine spelling “blonde”. When referring to a male with yellow hair, you should use the spelling “blond”.

Yeah listening to Nikes now, and it's pretty hugely underwhelming. I hate the helium effect, it's stupid.

when andre gets on a frank track, shit goes down. This verse was great, and pink matter's verse was fucking god tier

Closing part of Self Control is GOAT imo

anyone have a mega/zippy link or something? i found it on soulseek but it won't download for some reason...

Calm down lad

>no substance or emotional weight in the lyrics and choruses for me to feel invested.
I'm living over city
And taking in the homeless sometimes
Been living in an idea
An idea from an another man's mind
Maybe I'm a fool
To settle for a place with some nice views
Maybe I should move
Settle down, two kids and a swimming pool
I'm not brave
I'd rather live outside
I'd rather live outside
I'd rather go to jail
I've tried hell

Seigfried is pretty heavy.

I'm straight and I liked almost all of CO unabashedly.
Does this mean I'm really gay or does it mean you're a fucking retard?
>you have to be gay to like music focusing on lgbtq subject matter.
>implying that gay people's ears and brain literally receive music in a different way than straight people.

if you fuck up bleaching your hair blond it comes out green

HE DID IT. HE TOPPED CHANNEL ORANGE WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE BOYS I LOVE THE OUTRO SONG AND SELF CONTROL

Hes visibly wet, if you get chlorine on blonde hair dye it goes green

>i hate chemistry
Wow what a dull lad.

Nikes, Pink + White, Seigfried, and Nights.