What are your favorite Muslim musicians?

What are your favorite Muslim musicians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo
youtu.be/W7qRjZ7pYdI
youtube.com/watch?v=xAI1Cef3dzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3MAQG6zXSwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

check this out my bb senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo

Sup Forums and the race baiters are pretty good

Cat Stevens
Ice Cube

Me

>pepol die everidae

a degenerate got what he deserved

why am i not surprised

youtu.be/W7qRjZ7pYdI

>degenerate

Tell us more about Vietnam grandpa.

top kek

Who makes best music, Sunni or Shia?
Shia imo
youtube.com/watch?v=xAI1Cef3dzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3MAQG6zXSwI

for real though, i dunno who'd be more conflicted about whose side to pick in this case, libshits or Sup Forumstards

>one libshit sacred cow rapes and kills another libshit sacred cow in a seriously brutal fashion

>one Sup Forumstard public enemy rapes and kills another Sup Forumstard public enemy in a seriously brutal fashion

serious dilemma, innit

Music is haram

i cant imagine a guy putting on make up and fucking himself and not call him a low life disgusting faggot sorry

Eh, I don't think it's that complicated.

Muslims are higher up on the progressive stack than fags and trannies and other shit of the sort, and I reckon Sup Forumsacks probably see fags and trannies as a lesser evil compared to Muslims.

So funnily, I reckon Sup Forumsacks are more sympathetic to the dead tranny than liberals are.

One more to go : )

Richard Thompson
Peter Murphy
Most hip-hop musicians

Did you guys know that Iran has the 2nd largest number of transsexuals and it's actually accepted there?

Yeah, in a lot of Middle Eastern countries they have different concepts on gender to here. A lot of places have more than just male, female and transgender even

Jason Aldean

wow. i had no idea their society is fucked and based on beliefs in crazy things. thanks for the info

ISIS - Nasheeds