I'm genuinely curious. What are the cultural differences between the Latin American countries...

I'm genuinely curious. What are the cultural differences between the Latin American countries, both artistically and socially.
What differentiates them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he doesnt know we are all mexicans

The further south you go, the louder the Reggaeton

Not true, it's loud everywhere

Pretty much this, the further the south the amount of reggateon decibels gets higher but the amount of beheadings decreases

lmao these kids dont know shit.
Really loud reggaeton is here my friend.

>I'm genuinely curious
then you could just ask google, not a laotian moving scribbles internet forum

>northern mexicans believer they are white, they are loud and warm with foreigners, center mexicans are degenerating in liberal assholes
>peruvians are ugly and internet famouse because they are ridiculous and eat guinea pigs
>chile used to make good dubs
>colombian people is warm and nice but pretty hothead also the women are hot
>nobody likes argentina

Figured you guys would be more honest

Fuck all these shithole Mexican countries

Glad America isn't one of them

well you thought wrong, kid

i fucking love Argentina, artistically speaking. great movies, great music, so-so dance, good paintings, great empanadas, great wine.. the list can go on

literally never heard anything about paraguay, for what is your country famous pal?

no import taxes, we smuggle stuff from there

it's not famous for narcos beheading each other, that's for sure
how is that wall getting built yet

Tbf, there aren't a whole lot of cultural differences between the countries in Central America, with the obvious exceptions of Mexico and Panama, considering their histories are unique. Costa Rica also stands out to some extent, but it's not the Switzerland of Central America, no matter how hard they try to push that agenda. If Costa Rica really is CA's answer to Switzerland, then that raises quite a few questions about the rest of the region.

In the south, though, things are in general more distinct.

A walk down Calle Florida in Buenos Aires is a quite different experience from downtown Santiago. Bolivia is VERY indigenous, Peru is incredibly fucked by its geography, Colombia has traditionally been the regional powerhouse... and so on and so forth. A lot of it is pretty closely linked to national pride, as well. Which sometimes also goes along with the ethnic make-up of the country, but it usually doesn't.

Could someone recommend me the most manlet country in latin america to go on vacation in so i dont feel out of place?

Can we get a non snarky answer plz?

Ecuador, i suppose?
Bolivia is not as good

what do you mean

>being this mad because you live in "Literally who" the country
i was trying to get a legit answer like but ok stay mad kiddo :^)

But bolivia is more manlet?
Bolivia, Peru and Ecuador are probably the 3 most manlet anyways

>Fuck all these shithole Mexican countries
>Glad America isn't one of them

Peru varies but, on a rule of thumb, all mountain people are manlets here. that includes Sierra Madre natives on average
in Peru there's coast people and mountain people. Ecuador has that division too now that i think of it
Bolivia doesn't because no seacoast

Argentina you got like 5 different countries into one.

>Indigenous in the northwest.
>Northeast where the accent is almost like another language due to güarani and they speak fast as fuck.
>Buenos aires where the most immigrants go
>south is sheeps, lots of sheeps and snow

the fifth is misiones (in the northeast) where you can find some german families but they are more common in the southern region of the country

Many. While there are some similarities (language, etc) each region and country has very unique culture (some more that others, you can group some)

For example, The difference btween say, Bolivia and countries in the Spanish Caribbean can be quite different in terms of culture.

every big country is like that AFAIK: Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Peru... not sure about Chile and Venezuela... then USA... who else

you best delet this, boi

I would divide Latin America culturaly in the following regions.

>Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua.
Costa Rica is very influenced by this block, but it is kind of its own thing.

>Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico.
Panama is heavely influenced by caribean culture, but only in some regions. Again, kind of its own thing.

>Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador.
Panama is also historicaly linked to this block.

>Brasil.

>Perú, Bolivia, Paraguay.

>Chile, Uruguay, Argentina.

Are people in Lima manlets? It would be nice to go see Machu Picchu. Bolivia sounds like shit anyways and i dont know anything about ecuador.

>Are people in Lima manlets?
the ones that migrate from countryside are, you'll recognize them instantly for their injun faces
>It would be nice to go see Machu Picchu
it's overpriced now, i heard. you should visit Cuzco and other hipster archeological sites instead

>i dont know anything about ecuador
ES DONDE ESTAN LOS SONIDOS MAGICOS
youtube.com/watch?v=9cQlVww0zKo

>Perú, Bolivia, Paraguay
i want this meme to stop
fuck you RISK

If you're 165 cm or taller you'll probably fit in well. how tall are you?

Paraguay is also close to the Cono Sur, tho.

170 cm, still growing somewhat. Is that around average in latin america?

Ok, thanks. Es la espanol que hablan en Peru facil? Hablas ellos ingles?

>170 cm
>Is that around average in latin america?
how's it feel being shorter than a Mexican?

I dont mind being short that much but it would be nice to not feel like a midget sometimes

but Bolivia and Perú aren't
just because we speak native language doesn't mean our natives are the same as their natives (incas, quechuas, etc)

is really that terrible having that stature in sweden?
I can think of pic related, he's a short swede, but yeah, he's in a somewhat famous band so there is that...

Im quite fit so i dont mind it that much. The thing about me that triggers me the most is that i have brown eyes and get teased for being an immigrant (im an ethnic swede). But sometimes i find myself being the tallest person around when im with a group of immigrants, wierd feel.

>muh feelings

And the fact that not everyone claims the same origins.

Seriously man, this isn't the time for your petty regional grievances

Hi

Hey, guys, asking for a friend. Where can I buy musical condoms in SA?

Nice pics. I'm adding them to my collection.

>ethnic swede
What does that mean?

>nobody likes argentina
what the hell. why?

He probably meant that Mexicans hate Argentina.

They have pretty cities and low corruption, but they think their soybean dependent country is the best thing to have ever grace the surface of earth. Which is a huge huge lie.

grey brazil

Ah. Soccer probably. I read a story a while ago, forgot about the details, but it was about the final game in some major Latin American Cup (Libertardores?) and there was so much hate, it was like war, unreal.

Is there a separate term for Spanish speaking LA? HA?

>low corruption
>Argentina
Seriously man

No, we don't, the edgy kids in here are not representative of the country at all

You guys are too big and have special snowflake regional differences. Plus the language and history.

>Perú, Bolivia, Paraguay.
You're literally closer to the Andes then we are.

t. chilango
sup bro

what HA means

Hispano America

Yes Hispano America is the part of Latin America that is Hispanoparlante.

Hispanohablante*

Being genocided
And even losing 90% of the male population was irrelevant in the eyes of the world

I have an ethnic German Argentine friend. He has EU czech republic passport because he descends from sudetengermans. He lost his virginity when he was 24. He couldn't get laid at all in Buenos Aires because he looks like the Napoleon dynamite guy but he moved to Ecuador and suddenly became super mega pussy smasher. Women love him because he is white.

Argentina is different because is white, developed and european, the rest are all the same

We smuggle stuff from Paraguay because they are a very classic liberal (as in Adam Smith) country with no import taxes.

Almost all the population speaks guarana even though there aren't pure natives there.

They get their electricity for free because of the Itaipu and Yacireta hydroelectric dams.

They emigrate mainly to Argentina. generally as construction workers and cleaning ladies. Their prostitutes are very popular and publicize themselves in ads as "Paraguayitas fogosas"

Most gay Paraguayans live in Argentina. For them it is like moving from your conservative province to the liberal capital.

They make and smuggle good pot.

Many of their farmers are Brazilians called Brasiguayos with whom they have some problems.

Most of the male population died in the triple alliance war and they had to be polygamous to repopulate the country.

KEK That was us
RIP Paraguay

That im not some mix of 8 different ethnicities with nigger blood mixed in, unlike most americans

>They get their electricity for free
i fucking wish
we still have to pay bills because "maintenance" and other buzzwords the government uses to steal our monnies

>speaks guarana

alguien aca sabe de iptables?

Basically everyone thinks it's better than the other. When we share a few things in common, basically all the countries had different customs according to the region people from the coast tend to be more outspoken and people from the inner parts are a bit colder, all the capitals share the misconception that they are better that the country, and most of those countries have a racial war with their indigenous population.

Some didn't kill off the natives as well.

so the 10% fucked a lot of women, fuck i am envy

>paraguayan women
Trust me, there's absolutely no reason to be envious