I fucking hate this shithole. I'm surrounded by primitive baboons with an IQ of a shoebox...

I fucking hate this shithole. I'm surrounded by primitive baboons with an IQ of a shoebox. Square-headed turkified lowlifes who listen to shitty turbofolk and have a vocabulary of 200 words. Dumb brainwashed idiots who worship Russia and suck Putin's cock on daily basis. Hotheaded nationalists blinded with hate who go mad over irrelevant bullshit that happened 1000 years ago. Women are horrid, they're vapid, dumb overtanned whores whose breath always stinks of cheap cigarettes.These people possess absolutely no self-awareness, no capability for rational judgment. Everything is in ruins, economy is in the sewers and corruption is rampaging for decades. Serbs are animals who can't do anything right. It's like watching monkeys battering each other with sticks.

I am sorry for my subhumaness, i never asked to be born here. Please forgive me, i just want to be civilized.

The first step is acceptance

Isnt that the last step you dumb yank?

Rmeove kebab lmao

Le based serbs.

dont worry we will civilize you

I expected a chilean flag

Maybe in beta-lands.
Here the last step is grab it by the pussy.

iktf

Come home Illyro-Thracian man

Same, except for the russia part.

Belgrade is shit.

And I have one of the most amazing cities in Europe under my feet yet I browse Sup Forums on Friday
It doesn't matter where you are

yes it does

I feel the exact same way about the USA desu, would never choose to be born here if I had that choice. Every meme is true

All that plus we have obesity, high crime, the worst international relations of any country, and incomplete healthcare

At least Serbia has medieval history, ethnicity, castles, liked by right-wingers

sauce on the OPs pic?

Just finished watching "A Serbian Film".
What the hell are you people thinking???

I know, I GIS'd it too and only got 3 posts from chan boards

I wonder if it's someone here

Looks like some lad in the UK making his selfie look glum

> civilized.
>serbia

Putin's cock is better than Merkel's clitoris, believe me

Mee too. Also a Brazilian flag too. They are generally faggots and SJWs

Some /brit/core nutter from Youtube. I think he's called Tim.

>calls him dumb
>still asks him to make sure you're right
what are you then?

be annex to austria, you know it must be done.

Serbia looks very comfy tbqh