What albums are essential for a proud "nu-male" (i.e...

What albums are essential for a proud "nu-male" (i.e. an intelligent person who knows how to dress properly) like myself to play at my upcoming #BLM protest?

You're protesting the Bureau of Land Management?

Death Grips

TLOP gotta be on there too my nigga

weak b8

fucken Libertarians man...

Take it to pol. This post wasn't made to discuss music. This post was made to bait. Stop shitting up this board with off topic posts that add no worthwhile content.

lATCHING ONTO THIS MEME

I would say AJJ but they made the mistake of being born white.

I fucking hate Kanye, but I do support BLM, I try to dress nice, and while I hate most everything Beyonce has ever done, I thought Lemonade was a fantastic album. Haven't gotten around to that Kendrick Lamar album, but I've been meaning to.

What's the lower-right one?

BLM-core

black messiah instead of lemonade and you have the best albums of the decade

New Frank Ocean

>I fucking hate Kanye
>I support BLM
>i thought lemonade was a fantastic album
How does one person have so many shit opinions

weak bait, you have to learn to limit yourself

No offence but you're a walking meme that would get stepped over by the people you think you like.

>doesn't like kanye
>likes beyonce and blm

kill yourself

Nope. Kanye's just fucking annoying. Lemonade is the only good thing Beyonce has ever done because it's a total throwback to 60s/70s soul, which is infinitely better than contemporary R&B. The BLM movement has a lot of retards in it, but it's important for bringing attention to the issue of police brutality. No opinion on Lamar because I don't know the album, but it seems to be in the realm of people like Q-Tip and Gil Scott Heron, which I have a positive opinion of.

Kanye is shit after mbdtf you fucking cuck faggot

>Nope.
Wrong.

nah, it's just that my correct world view threatens your retarded one, which is making you upset.

Sure thing buddy.

hi, you seem to have made a mistake. you're making a post meant for Sup Forums, your containment board, on Sup Forums. luckily the friendly users of Sup Forums are here to help.

>>Sup Forums

here you go, have fun back home.

>two maymay arrows

ebin fail

only one of those albums is the best of the decade.
mbdtw could be it if the 2nd half was as good as the first

I tried to click on your link but I'm still here

gonna go post in /daily/ now