Is this the greatest three-album streak of all times?

Is this the greatest three-album streak of all times?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/T4iUkFB3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha

Did they even consider Long Season a huge deal considering they didn't release it on vinyl and just named it as being a long version of the song Season?

I think orange is really great too

>inb4 someone posts the Can trilogy to get some Sup Forums hipster cred and everyone dick rides that post

Station to Station > Low > Heroes

That's not the first 3 Velvet Underground albums

New Record > Sunny Sundae Smile > Ecstasy

Builto to Spill -

>There's Nothing Wrong With Love
>Perfect From Now On
>Keep it Like a Secret

almost perfect from start to finish

No Can yet?

>Tago Mago
>Ege Bamyasi
>Future Days

THE trilogy

>DSOTM
>WYWH
>Animals

>Not FoM, RiL and SiT

Fixed it for you.

lol

Correct answer

>Hunky Dory
>Ziggy Stardust
>Aladdin Sane

i like the berlin trilogy as much as the next guy, but these shaped bowie

This is the only correct answer.
Can changed music forever with these 3 albums.

you mean OKC > Kid A > Amnesiac

Maybe if you are a weeb, but I think you meant to saw The Bends, Ok Computer, and Kid A

That would be this. Various artists with long spaces of time in between, but still the best three album streak.

Idk how many people have seen this so I'm signal boosting this real quick:

Full translation of 98.12.28 I did with some translator guy
pastebin.com/T4iUkFB3

Mothers/Zappa also had a few great album runs, my favorite being Uncle Meat/Burnt Weeny Sandwich/Weasels Ripped My Flesh, or possibly their first three which are pretty impeccable.

Real Fish trilogy is Long Season/Uchu Nippon Setagaya/98.12.28

Also great answers

They did a promotional tour for it where they played both the entire thing and the single quite commonly. They also did a promotional tv interview on a major Japanese network to promote the album, which I'm having trouble finding right now.

It could be argued that the ゆらめき in the Air single (their last release pre Sato's death) fits more of the criterea you're speaking of.

The Bends is sorta trash man, sorry.
OKC > Kid A > Amnesiac is gr8 tho

wot

flippin' heck I missed quints -_-

I'm not sure you understand what a "three album streak" is. It's not just "three albums I like."

Yeah I know it's the best three album streak by an artist. Like for Yes it would be the Yes Album through Close to the Edge (people who don't listen that closely will say it's Close to the Edge through Relayer,) for Animal Collective it could be anything out of the seven album streak that lasted from Campfire Songs through ODDSAC, for Pink Floyd it would probably have to be the Dark Side of the Moon through Animals (Obscured by Clouds sort of breaks the streak they had going there despite there being really nothing wrong with it,) etc. I was just trying to be abstract.

You're a fucking moron

You seem stupid.

The responses Can man got in this topic has already proven my point. Krautrock is mad overrated, but gets a lot of cred here.

What the fuck

Yerself Is Steam
Leggo My Ego
Boces

>Leggo My Ego
>album

what about a five-album streak?

I needed to complete the streak. It's okay because Leggo My Ego is better than anything 'Mercury Rev' put out following Boces. Don't get me wrong, See You On the Other Side, Deserter's Songs, and All Is Dream are decent albums, but it's fundamentally not the same band that did Yerself Is Steam and Boces. I actually think it would have been best if they had taken five years to follow up Boces with Deserter's Songs and then left it at that. It would have felt like the Velvet Underground to Boces' White Light/White Heat.

>metal
lmao

who?

i could see an argument for you made me realise instead of new record, i guess

all good

but this is my favourite

Surfer Rosa > Doolittle > Bossanova > Trompe le Monde

4 perfect albums in 4 years