ITT: Cunts you could easily destroy in war

ITT: Cunts you could easily destroy in war.

Other urls found in this thread:

imtranslator.net/translation/chinese-traditional/to-urdu/translation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do you mean with leaf on flag? Like the leaf, on the flag? Let me understand, because maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe. Leaf, how? Leaf like the fucking maple leaf? Does maple leaf on a flag make you horny? No no, I don't know, you said it, what the fuck is so good about a fucking leaf on a flag.

kek

i doubt this very much

Why would you destroy your ally?

What

>if i make it sound like theyre stuttering when they give their legitimate answers, it means i win!
A FUCKING LEAF

>Canada
>destroying anything but decency and self respect

Mother of god

kek butthurt irishman

gtfo out of the uk

he is actually right tho
but still >A FUCKING LEAF, old flag was way better

This guy is an Aussie, why the fuck do you keep trying to push your stupid narrative? gtfo back to Sup Forums

i dont speak chinese, can someone translate his post?

Probably all of our neighbors instead of Russia.

Kek, even we have a bigger army than you, leaf.

Goodfellas you stupid fucking faggot.

imtranslator.net/translation/chinese-traditional/to-urdu/translation

who is that anyway

Without nukes and with 5 years of preparation?

Every (single) cunt in the world except for the US, China and maybe Germany.

>japan
>army

>maybe Germany

If Germany also got 5 years to militarize, they'd BTFO Japan easily.

When CJ, Ryder, Sweet and Big Smoke go to the Cluckin' Bell in the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Mission "Drive Thru", Carl and Ryder both order number 9s while Sweet orders a number 6 (with extra dip).

Big Smoke surprisingly makes a much larger order consisting of two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 (with extra dip), a number 7, two number 45s, (one with cheese), and a large soda.

Cluckin' Bell Serves primarily fried chicken and the menu items it has are shown in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto IV. Assuming the menu hasn't changed a lot in the 20 years between the games, we can extrapolate the contents of Smoke's order.

No where else in the game are the meals referred to by number other than this cut-scene.

Now there are a few things we can extrapolate from Big Smoke's order. A number 9 most likely contains fries and/or a drink to be upsizable, a number 6 comes with dip making it either nuggets/chickenballs or the salad meal, and a number 45 must either be or contain a burger to have cheese applied to it.
I believe the number 6 is in fact the salad due to containing ranch dressing as a dip, this explains how sweet originally got his nickname, he used to eat alot of candy but now he eats healthy, as in a number 6 or the salad meal.
The number 9 is most likely the little peckers, while it could be the cluckin huge or big meal, i find it hard to believe that Ryder and Carl would eat that much food.
The number 45 is most likely the fowlburger combo as it contains no drink, leading smoke to order an aditional large soda to compensate, also it can have cheese.
A number 7 is a true mystery, but given that when smoke is eating his food in the car he doesnt make any of the hallmark fried chicken eating sounds, it is most likely not the cluckin huge meal. We can extrapolate it is most likely the little clucker meal as that could contain nuggets.

>anyone I didn't mention
>industrial capacity for a war economy
pick one

Given these facts, we can extrapolate that Big Smokes order contained
5 Regular Fries
1 Large Fries
4 Regular Sodas
2 Large Sodas
5 Burgers
1 Sixpack of nuggets
1 Chicken Wrap
1 Salad
It is also revealed that smoke ate everyone elses food as well
1 Salad
1 Chicken wrap
3 Sodas
2 burgers
which is about 26364 Kilojules of energy, and over twice the adult reccomended intake even if smoke didnt drink all 9 sodas.
More ridiculus is the fact that he ate it over the span of 5 - 10 minutes as shown by the cutscene at the end of the mission where smoke leaves the car without the food, but to put that in perspective the world record for most hamburgers eaten in 3 minutes is 12, so it really isn't that impressive but what really gets me is that even though there is such a large amount it is all handed to smoke at the drive thru in one single bag. Wouldn't the BAG BE WAY TOO HEAVY?

We and the UK would probably beat you. Also the German army is plain shit, you are overrating it.

Come on lad, we both know the Saturnian would crush you.

JGSDF is decent. Japanese Air Force and Navy are actually both pretty good.

legitimate autism or copypasta?

really activates your almonds

>french education
there are no people on saturn you fucking retard

it's hard to tell with italian posters but it is copypasta

This was a good post Canadian friend.

You saw right through my deception !

Right now even Worst Korea could beat us but once we go full war economy we can outproduce anyone. Also we know suffering. France surrender when they don't get their baguette for a week.

I feel like Germany should have a much stronger military than they currently do

Why does everyone shit on Italy's military? They fought really bravely and held their own in WW1.

The Arditi were some badasses too!

WE

cuz it's kinda shit now

we did really suck at big strategy, but yeah, I don't like it when soldiers are blamed for our shortcomings

For this, and the Ethiopean war, and the Vlora war, and WWII...

WUZ

ALEKSANDR