Daily reminder that mexicans are white. if poles, russians, and serbs are considered white, then mexicans are white

daily reminder that mexicans are white. if poles, russians, and serbs are considered white, then mexicans are white.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CHI

also, saged ;)

That makes no sense.

Mexicans are mostly Native Americans mixed with Europeans or Blacks.

Russians, Poles and Serbs are just Europeans.

>if poles, russians, and serbs are considered white, then mexicans are white.
If.

>hispanics aren't brown
>slavs aren't white

Daily reminder that even after Trump was elected you are still close to being 3rd world country with over 40% of Mexican and Afro American population

you wish, CHI

Actually Mexican "mestizos" which are 90% of the Mexican population are genetically closer to white Americans than anu other population including natives. thus Mexicans are white aswell.

You are presuming that Americans are white, when they are not.

>Mexicans

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Afro Mexicans are 1% of the population and they're only 30% black in average.

>le hispanics arent white meme
hispanics are taller, have a higher iq, make more money, and are sexier than belarusians.

Hispanics are not white, they are mostly brown. White hispanics are a tiny minority.

You can find news of brutalities anywhere in the world, the Italian mafia is specially sadistic.

>that URL description
not clicking that shit

no.

okay then slavs are not white. white slavs are a minority

Slavs are just European, therefore white. Hispanics are mixed, therefore non-white. Dumb American.

Varies depending of the country, what you envision is American Hispanics, these indeed, aren't white for the most part as are migrants from low socioeconomic levels in their countries.

People of European descent still includes mixed populations.

>if poles, russians, and serbs are considered white

Juan, these three countries have Nordic looking people, Mexico just has some German cockroaches running around who aren't native Mexican.

With the exception of the Polish slavs have. turkic /ugric/mongol genetic influence.

slavs are asian, not european. also i'm mexican, not american.

Mexicans are not white, I am 84% European and mestizos are not white, 99% of Mexican population is 50%+ native.

Nice (((nose)))

>Slavs are just European
We are not. I'm fine with us being seen as non-white too.

That is a meme.

Slavs are from Europe you imbecile, not Asia.

>also i'm mexican, not american.
Then deport yourself.

>Canadian
Fuck off leaf, we are Europeans.

>Blacks
There's hardly any black blood in Mexico, at least when compared to the US, Brazil or Colombia.

>▶
>european
You are Eastern, not Western European.

Average Mexican is 5% black.

>With the exception of the Polish slavs have. turkic /ugric/mongol genetic influence.
I wonder for how long memes such as this one will live on

Actually Poles are whiter than white, probably more white than average Europeans or Americans. They are much like Norwegians (but with slav-retarded genes unfortunately).

Still European

Until western Europe goes extinct and is absorbed into Arabia.

>the narco apologist strikes again

I never thought of Mexicans as white, but then they turned out and voted for Trump, now I respect them much more.

Not equivelant in DNA or effects as Western European nor part of the same world.

Mexicans are more European than Slavs, European = Western European.

Mexicans are mostly native american, so less european than any Slav.

fuck off, nigger indian

poor baits

Mexican ancestors were part of Rome, Easterners ancestors were Asiatic barbarians.

Slavs say that we Albanians aren't white, but I personally am whiter than snow.

Actually many Mexicans have Roman ancestry.

>Mexican ancestors were cucked by Rome
The same ancestors that have North African blood and were ruled by Moors for 800 years

ah yes, Italians, staple of whiteness

Mestizo = Slav
Castizo > Slav

Prove me wrong.

>many Mexicans have Roman ancestry

Yes.
GDP per capita
Italy 31,058
Northwest Italy 36,416
Northeast Italy 35,838
Central Italy 33,526

LIAR

t. ghetto geasy

Stop this meme pls, Mexico is mostly brown

> Mexicans
> White as Russians

ooh shit, Russia is whiter than France

So Qatar is the whitest country of all?

SPQM
Vive la raz..roma

>armchair anthropologists

>Hispanic American poster

slavs = Africans
prove me wrong
Easter

Mexico isn't brown, I don't care for the fucking "coloured people" schemes of Americans, use bronze if you must

Mexico certainly isn't "white" however you want to understand that term in both English and Spanish, we are a roughly 50-50 Amerindian/European nation as per population composition and genetic analysis, or close enough to that it really shouldn't matter, half and half works

Most Mexicans (meaning people of Mexican citizenship because Mexican isn't a race) are either Caucasoid from western and southern European blood (primarily Spanish) or Mongoloid from Amerindian blood, or a mix of the two (some would call this Mestizo).

Many people in the US who identify as Hispanic or Mexican American or Chicano get confused and deny that they are any part white when they are obviously more pale than those with more native Mexican blood, have much more body and facial hair and no native bone structure.

t.

No country where average male is shorter than 175 cm can be white

Castizos = 25% minus of racial score
25% decrease of average Spanish wealth that should be 40% higher than that considering the southern provinces are handicapping the nation, so Spanish wealth should be 72,112.2 Castizos take a 25% minus from this true pure race and from that we are left with Castizo value of 53,834.14 which coincides with the largely Castizo/white population of Cuban Americans Cuban Americans have a higher median income than even non-Hispanic whites, $50,000 as compared to $48,000

Easter

tldr, fuk off slavshits.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI

i'm black yo wtf

Mexicans are subhuman spics. Liveleak doesn't lie.

>Le edited fake map

lel.

Mexicans are mostly European except in the south.

never met a white mexican or central american.

No.

We are proud of bothe sides of the family tree man, it doesn't make a difference and you're missing the north is sparsely populated and the center not quite as European, fighting over some paltry 5-10% more European is moronic, we are a mixed nation, learn to cope with that ffs

>nation
Castizos aren't Mestizos.
You can take your Mestizo indio nation and stick it up your ass.

Man, you can take your self hatred and cry yourself to sleep over not being fully white like SOME of us are, the difference is we love our Amerindian cultural heritage while you are ashamed of the blood running through your veins. KYS loser

Can we Spaniards into white?

pic related is 99% of Mexican population.

I'm proud of being Castizo, Indios and Mestizos can fuck off with your indio imperialism.

Stop lying yourself, josé. No one speaks spanish as his mother tongue and is white. No one.

t. southern moor

hispanicity = Castizo Genocide

Damage control: The post

the """"whites""""" mexicans are jew mixed, monterrey city is specially cucked in that way, so theres no actually white mexicans
fuck off dumb faggot you are making all of us look bad

It's 2016, everybody is white!

Are murricunt rednecks White?

You can't be white when Spain isn't white

Ok, b-but I prefer being Iberian instead of being cukuropean.

we also have Iberians, just look at our big cities like Alhambradam

CHICANO