Is there a BETTER country on Earth today than Germany?

Is there a BETTER country on Earth today than Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RHevGGYuAsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes everone else

You got your answer.

Litterally this
FPBP

EVERYONE else?

Austria

yes everyone else is better than us please nuke us

No. Get in line for the nuke, asshole.

I heard Neapol is pretty chill

Russia will fuck you up soon. With US and UK too. Your country will get triple-teamed by three nuclear powers, good luck surviving m80

Or was it Nepal? I'm too drugged up!
youtu.be/RHevGGYuAsw

we are always first sven step aside loser

DO IT!!!
O

I
T
!
!
!

Germany is a great country, we have the strongest economy in Europe. Even with the refugees we are 1000 times better than Britain.

Pic related, the "British Pound" after Brexit. You should never have betrayed us, you dirty shits. You will feel the consequences to your economy.

germany is as lovely as every other european country :)

The European Union is an irrelevant entity.

Join with Russia already you shit. They will give Koenigsburg back to you if you join their side.

>They will give Koenigsburg back to you if you join their side.
who said that we want this shithole back? after they removed the germans it got a shithole, same case about silesia, westprussia and pommern. all shitholes today

yeah hopefully your strong economy overshadows the awful weather, greasy food, shitty products, muslims, turks, every Hbf being filled with smoking syrians, and a culture so afraid of intimacy the birth rate has plummeted to japanese levels. Enjoy have absolutely no future except for manufacturing a piece of metal 20 millimeters long and going home to a grey, empty, quiet apartment

GDR's porceline was goat though

so you could fix them and then they will take it back from you

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE NATIONALISM??? YEAH FUCK YOU ISRAEL FUCK YOU AMERICA GERMANS WERE REAL PATRIOTS HITLER WAS A LEADER AND IF IT WASN'T FOR STUPID FUCKING BAGUETTE THEY WOULD HAVE SHOVED 3 GALONS OF BEER DOWN YOUR ASS, THIS IS REALLY SADDENING, A COUNTRY THAT SUPPOSEDLY KILLED 6 MILLIONS OF "INNOCENT" PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY FUCKED WITH THEIR COUNTRY, AT THIS LEVEL??

SOMEONE FUCKING KILL MERKEL.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""FLÜCHTLINGE""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>going home to a grey, empty, quiet apartment
sounds nice

>culture afraid of intimacy

Your culture, off celebrating the murder and banning of the rightfull owner of your lands, is getting shot, or shoot, specially schools.

This is the most savage post I've ever seen from an American flag, fuckin' hell

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

let me count the number of muslims