How would you feel, if flags got permanently removed from Sup Forums?

How would you feel, if flags got permanently removed from Sup Forums?

I would be a greek forever

I wouldn't come here anymore

>I couldn't recognize Svens, poo in loo's and 56%'s
I would probably kill myself

nostalgic

flags were an improvement to Sup Forums, they ruined Sup Forums though. generals should be removed from Sup Forums and flags should be removed from Sup Forums.

I would cry.

Like Sup Forums used to be?

Well, I'd rather see them as optional, but no flags are better than forced flags. People stopped caring about what's being said to care mainly about who's saying.

Well, if you're here because of the flags instead of the subject...

>flags were an improvement to Sup Forums
I disagree. The shitpost only shifted grounds, and the sheer amount of retards thinking this is /b with flags/ made the board less fun IMHO.

>because of the flags instead of the subject
what's the subject? shitposting about countries? (and sometimes it's not even about countries), it wouldn't be as fun if I don't know who is behind every post

YES GODDAMN IT

I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A NON-MEME REPLY SINCE 2013

>roleplaying would end
>generals would quadruple
>banter wouldn't be as good

NO!

cuck

Impersonate as Swedes ready to accept multiculturalism :^)
>SWEDEN
>YES

Just kidding. "Ideally", this board should be to discuss about cultures, languages, this kind of stuff. Before the flags, we had a fair bit of shitpost, but on-topic discussions were far more common than now.

I also think the huge amount of generals we got are a side-effect of the flags, since people are able to recognize themselves as "belonging" to the same groups.

>Sweden
YES

kek
i know how that feel

>Impersonate as Swedes ready to accept multiculturalism :^)
that would be fun for a while, but I don't know, I wouldn't like an Sup Forums without flags, it would be like browsing Sup Forums

>everyone would pretend to be Japanese again

kek

Some also assumed all Yugoslavians were actually one faggot samefagging over and over, it was hilarious.

But again, I think the best option would be optional flags, off by default.

Personally I wish all the boards had these little flags.

Indians will bombard this place,i guarantee it :D

back to prep the bull, sven

CURSE YOU ALL

MY GENES, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY OF LIFE IS SUPERIOR TO YOURS

Pretty good

I'd go back to krautchan