Frank Ocean - Blonde

Favourite track so far?

Mine has to be "Pink + White", but have only listened through the whole album once so far.

Also shout-out to whoever made this site. Wanted the album cover as thread pic, but apparently I can't because someone else has it on his thread. WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!F81WGDSI!enraH-Nu2AoFbZRTr0oILJv_wYzhRWwLYBd2o8ky8as
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's because there's already enough shitposts about this pbr&b.

Well how about finding another site then? There's probably a reason to why there's so many threads about the album. Because most people are interested in it and in what others think about it

-OP

nights and nikes and futura free

so far so good listened to it 5 times its growing on me a little bit

also if someone has nikes song from the video in 320 would very much appreciate it

Does anybody have a link for the physical version of the album?
There are 2 songs that aren't on the digital edition and there are more features, I've heard

Yea, sorry. Been looking for it aswell, but can't find it

-OP

White Ferrari is fucking perfect

Yea Nikes and Nights are also great. The rest of the songs haven't grown on me yet though.

Is there a difference between the album and the music video version, or..?

-OP

i got the physical
besides kohh rapping on nikes and the different tracklist. nothing else is different from the digital

yeah he talks on the music video alot, also theres a Japanese verse in the magazine version i guess (sorry if its not Japanese)

I like sucking huge donkey cock

-OP

>PBR&B

The fuck did i do to you? This is a peaceful discussion about an album, so fuck off.

-OP

Yeah, i know its genre, although i would call it regular RnB. What are you implicating?

>you say, we're small and not worth the mention
;_;

-OP*

But there should be two extra songs! Easy and Mitsubishi Sony.

I'm sorry. Not quite getting through on what you mean there. Might be because I'm new to Sup Forums?

-OP

did you just come from KTT or what lmfao. I was just quoting a lyric from white ferrari that made me feel

>mfw listening to solo by myself at night

Haha, okay. Cool. I did google the text but nothing came up.

Don't know what KTT is. I simply heard about Sup Forums, checked it out, and saw it had a music page/board. So this is my first post.

Has anyone got a link to those CD-exlusive tracks? I'm in London and copped a copy of the magazine but my CD was the same as the Apple tracklisting

Anyone know where I can get massive cock in my ass?

-OP here I posted on this tacky site at 3:21

Self Control, Nights, Ivy (before the weird screaming shit kicks in at the end).

Listened through 3 times now, good album though I prefer CO personally

Didn't really like it. It's too mellow, but in a lame Drake kind of way. What am I missing?

Can't believe how funny u are. omg, it's insane. Please keep it up

-OP

Aight mane get the HELL out of this board before its too late

I like it because it sort of reminds me of street lights from 808s. Really sounds like Mr Hudson to me for some reason more than Drake. Its kind of like lavish but also about the lonesome. I dunno I just thought that was cool.
theres that one part which is so great
>in this life (LIIIIIIIIFE)

Me too. And also, Endless was for some reason often a lot more enjoyable for me than Blonde. Blondes high points are however insanely high in my book, and I still think it can grow on me a lot more than it has done now.

-OP

this desu. Dont go to /Lit/ either

DO I TAG IT LIKE BLOND OR BLONDE?
fuck

Wow, what a guest friendly community you are

-OP

Ivy, Self Control, Nikes, White Ferrari, Solo Reprise. In that order basically.

Haha. It's Blonde I'm pretty sure. Apparently had some special meaning, but didn't quite get it.

-OP

Wasn't hating. Wanted to know a different opinion.

Alot of parts of this record has parts that will resonate with different people depending on their life exp. It's not all just about fucking and sex.

ivy. reminds me of when I was a pleb beta high schooler

Blonde is the feminine, blond is masculine
Some sort or gender commentary I'm sure

It's nice you've already found yourself enjoying 5 songs. That's more than most others. I'm however supriced that no-one else wrote they enjoyed pink + white.

-OP

Oh, i see.

-OP

I feel you on that one. White Ferrari triggers some deep ass shit in me, despite never having been rich enough to ever drive a white ferrari lol.

Yea, I never knew that. Thanks

-OP

ii'm serious man this thread is fine but this board will make tyou have awful taste in music before you know it you'll be shilling over the antlers and death grips and mucore shit

GET OUT
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

but the screaming is the best part

yeah the first couple months its sweet, but then it turns to god awful shit once you've heard the same ~5 albums that get jerked around here.

Also what's especially awful is the collective superiority complex as if mu are the taste makers, or as if they're doing something productive in life by listening to music when half these people are Hivemind NEETs

Haha, maybe you're right. Maybe I should find another place. Some users here seem like total assholes aswell.

-OP

Nah you seem cool stay.

its like 50% good but its mostly original here and thats reason enough to stay

honestly i was kinda memeing ive been here for years and its always been the best place to talk about new and old music I think. All other websites never get past the essentials, i guess some rare subreddits can be pretty ok but they are dead.

it's not so bad man just never force yourself to like any garbage mu tells you is good.

you don't need to sign off as OP every time you post OP

the whole point of anonymity on this board is to get rid identity so you can instead focus on what's being said and therefore have a more genuine discussion since identity shouldn't matter when talking about shit, constantly signing off as OP reads as I MADE THIS THREAD I MATTER MORE PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND MY POSTS MY OPINIONS MATTER MORE THAN YOU PEASENT SCUM

so I'd recommend stop doing it man and just have a conversation no biggie tho I'm not mad I can tell you're new here just informing ya

Oh yeah no its definitely the best that I've found Ive been here for something like 2-3 years now but its definitely fucking awful at times. Mention any kind of black or ethnic music and its basically down the shitter.

>Also shout-out to whoever made this site. Wanted the album cover as thread pic, but apparently I can't because someone else has it on his thread. WTF?
???

can you not bully the obviously new op

hes cute

Fuck off

-Not OP speaking for OP and the rest of this thread

>Sup Forums doesnt like hiphop

whats wrong with the antlers?
best band in a LONG long time

for every 3 people who come have a decent discussion on hip hop theres at least 12 that just spam
>LE NIGGER MUSIC I DONT LISTEN TO IT
like cool dude then just dont post just hide the thread or something.

Another stupid thing about mu is how the board blames reddit for being hivemind yet collectively suck Anthony Fantano's balls dry. And the hype cycle is so painfully obvious yet it happens every single time

>album comes out
>OMG 10/10 MASTERPEICE
>Fantano pans it
>Yeah the mixing was awful man I never even liked it didnt have le trap influence drums.

fuck you nigger

Haha, thanks

op come back im sorry people were mean to you your thread is good dont leave us

I see. Didn't think about it that way.

-Someone

I don't see why i shouldn't be able to have the same picture as another thread. That's all.

Aww, you too =)

Whatever

I'm here. Just switching between homework and this mess of a thread

Nikes and Solo. How are people let down by this?

You're absolutely right. The're great. But yea, if i had to choose one, i'd be Pink + White.

I love how much of a meme it is to hate on this

Never heard of Frank's shit up until now what's some of his best stuff?

Don't be a hypebeast and you'll be fine. All I had to do was avoid music memes like grimes and death grips and I've been managing well. Also never listen to any new releases just because Sup Forums wont stop chatting about it

channel orange, nostalgia ultra, blonde is not very accessible for a pop album so dont start with it

Lost, Swim Good, Thinking About You and You Are Luhh, and now Pink + White are his best sounding songs imo

This is his best.

Oh, well. I was hoping this was a place where you were free to do whatever you want, and where people who don't like your music taste would leave you alone instead of assalting you for it. Guess i was completely wrong.

dont admit that because now I think that maybe you were raised in 7th century Antarctica

But I don't think I'm any better for having signed off as OP. I don't see what's wrong with letting the rest of the thread know that I suck dicks.

-OP

This one as far as I'm concerned but Channel Orange was good too

Haha, well... It's okay to dream of a peaceful and respectful place on the internet I guess.

If only people like you would isolate yourself on a planet million light years away from earth, then we might have a possibility of succeding as a race.

I'll dooooo anythingggg for youuu
(in the dark)

what did he mean by this?

Gotta admit I didn't think I was going to like this kind of music but it's pretty chill

Yeah, he's great. Guess people like to hate because of the hype, and because he's a bisexual black man, which i've discovered that most of Sup Forums has a pretty extreme distaste for.

Sex, maybe? What song is it?

Kys faggot

>Implying most people here aren't bi
Hell I'm straight but even I can see the benefits

Don't think your mom would like me to do that. She says my dick is too good right now. Maybe later.

Nights is best

yo shout-out to whoever made this site, I can only post one tranny pic at a time. WTF?

The version of the album on the CD doesn't match the tracklist in the magazine.

My theory: most of the mag dates back to the original release date in July 2015. Thus the tracklist listed in it is for an earlier cut of the album, hence why there are fewer tracks.

The CD tracklist is the same, but Nikes has an additional verse from KOHH and I think some tracks (Pretty Sweet in particular) are missing add. vocals. I think in between pressing the CD and releasing the album some pieces were cut/added, resulting in those differences.

How many of you have listened to Endless properly? Because I've been giving it a few relistens and it's beauty is really growing on me, if you cut out the first and last tracks and rejig the order a bit it's this really experimental, heavy, atmospheric listen, nothing else compares to it in Frank's discography

I'm actually uploading an alternative version of it now with the shitty tracks removed, will post a mega link in a sec if any of you want to check it out and I'd highly recommend it, IMO some of the tracks blow Blonde out of the water *cough*Rushes*cough*U-N-I-T-Y*cough*

will be up in like 10 mins

Link up senpai

Thanks mate. Yeah, right now I prefer Endless.

Nights is my favourite after 4 listens.

If you're not trolling..
Leave and forget you ever found this place. I'm being serious, for your own sake.

Pabst blue ribbon and blues

Alright, here it is guys. Alternative version of Endless. I honestly think this is brilliant and a smidge better than Blonde, so if any of you have even the vaguest interest I'd highly recommend giving this a listen. It's only 32 minutes in it's current form as well.

>Frank Ocean - (Less) Endless
>Electronic, Ambient, Pop, PR&B
mega.nz/#!F81WGDSI!enraH-Nu2AoFbZRTr0oILJv_wYzhRWwLYBd2o8ky8as

Thanks man, its really cool that you did this!

>Pink + White
same here

lel I thought the same thing

my favorite too, followed by Self Control. is that bon Iver at the end of the song?

I think it is, yeah.

could the blond vs blonde thing be that people label him feminine because he gay (blonde) but he still sees himself as a man (blond)