How would you feel and do if the love of your life broke the gender roles and proposed to you?

How would you feel and do if the love of your life broke the gender roles and proposed to you?

I have never had a love.

>gender roles
>he assumes I'm straight
>he assumes I can get married

I'm gay. The love of my life was straight. Probably has like 2 kids now

I'd commit suicide, but I promised myself I'd wait until I turn 30

just 2 more years to go

Happy

Please tell me you randomly found that image on Google and you don't actually have it saved in your PC.

I'd grab her by the pussy.

Say yes and marry her.
My family is in the other side of the spectrum, a have two openly gay cousins, my aunt married an asian and my sister is soon to be married with a redhead
Also the fact that a woman proposes to me kinda makes me fucking crazy, family is filled with stronk woman, so that'd be the greatest thing for me

Bump

at what point in history nordic men became so submissive?

Confused because nobody has ever loved me

Literally wouldnt know

Woah woah hold up bro, no need to kill yourself. You can always find love again. I'm a married straight guy, want to talk some more.

this

>you love me?

I honestly don't plan to get married unless proposed to so I'm good with that. For some reason gold diggers never have the guts to be the one's to pull the trigger, so I think a test like that should weed them out even if I'm totally head over heels.

WWII

Wold act completely myself, that bitch couldnt success anyways.

she'd never do it because I will clearly state that I don't want to marry under any circumstance

also

>be me
>having a gf
>having a gf and specifically the love of my life

top fucking kek

I don't get it... Is there supposed to be a downside?
Well, never intended to get married, so I'm actually not sure. I will actually have to say "no, being too close is more than I can take" to the love of my life. Man, that's harsh.

IF I ever had a love of my life, I'd say yes because
>she's the love of my life
>she's willing to break gender roles because she loves me enough that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me

Although maybe if she proposed to me it means that she wants to cuck me into alimony payments

?
Dont you have juricidial abortions?

belarus give me a (You)