Argentina's age of consent is 13

Argentina's age of consent is 13.
Does this make me degenerate?

Nice country.

There's nothing degenerate about enjoying a willing, sexually developed girl.

>Argentina's age of consent is 13.
source?

Trump would agree

>In Argentina, the age at which there are no restrictions for sexual activities is 18, while the minimum age of consent is 13 regardless of gender or sexual orientation. Sexual acts with children younger than 13 are strictly illegal. Sexual relations with teens 13-18 are addressed by several laws. None of these laws explicitly outlaws such relations, but makes them open to prosecution under certain circumstances (such as if the relation is considered exploitative or if the minor was "corrupted"). estrictions apply for sex with adolescents between the ages of 13 and 16 (Argentine Penal Code, Article 120). Charges can be brought only after a complaint by the minor, their parent or guardian - (Argentine Penal Code Article 72) (however, the State prosecutes when the minor has no parent or legal guardian, or when the offender is one of them).

I don't see why not, because he's a reasonable man.

but I'm unsure of his views on the matter

I fucked a 13 yo girl once and nothing happened because she was mentally developed

tfw going to Argentina in January

thanks, made me think

Wtf I love Argentina now!

Age of consent of 13 doesn't mean that as an adult you can go and fuck them legally.

It does, it actually means literally that

see

>Sexual relations with teens 13-18 are addressed by several laws. None of these laws explicitly outlaws such relations, but makes them open to prosecution under certain circumstances (such as if the relation is considered exploitative or if the minor was "corrupted").
Can you read?

>Does this make me degenerate?
Si podes cometer el atraco y salir con la frente en alto no sos un criminal, sos un conquistador

Ok well legally was the wrong word to use there, but you're fucked if the parents don't approve of it.

que quiso decir con esto?

fuck off brownie

>None of these laws explicitly outlaws such relations, but makes them open to prosecution under certain circumstances
Can you, culombian?
Unless the minor does some really weird shit like doing drugs or doing unsafe stuff with the partner, then you are free to go.
The parents' opinions can't dissolve the relationship, either, so you're free to fug argie lolis as long as you don't pull them to something dangerous.

I think you're the one who can't read

Lolis are not 13, lolis are like 9 or 10.