twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A proper chum

pretty funny desu

kill all thots

dude shrek lmao

banter master

pronouncing Shkreli sounds more like Skrillex

love him

Attention-seeking Analbanian scum. Really childish. Can't knock the hussle but that's the only positive thing I have to stay.

Is he a yank that can banter?

Yes. Banter isn't hard, man.

Shkreli makes it seem as if becoming wealthy is easy

How do I do it

He's an Albanian, so it's actually shitposting.

Be born into wealth

If that doesn't work, buy low and sell high

Albania's only claim to fame are Shkreli and Rita Ora lel

Yes, one of a rare few, a good Yank, a banter Yank, I daresay an honorary British Yank

based

Prime of example of what happens when Sup Forums sperg gets rich+ he is balkan ape soooo i like him he makes leftards QQ

btw... who is lena dunham and why should anyone care?

She is a Jew ultra-SJW who wants to genocide all white men

Break a bunch of laws and have zero morals.

You faggots have a short memory.

Sounds like a reasonable logical person as these types always do.

go back to r3ddit pls

>he doesn't know anything except the meme
He has destroyed like 1000 people on youtube already. Get educated.

You know, if you don't fuck gay men your chances of contracting HIV dwindle into practically nothing

I know where they keep highly infections microbes causing very nasty cold that can evn kill little chuldren and the elderly. How can I combine this knowledge with this:

>Break a bunch of laws and have zero morals.

and become wealthy man?

>>What do you think of Martin shrekli

You seem to have a very tweaked definition of "education".
Maybe in New Zealand, HIV is still a big thing in the US. And even if it wasn't, what he did is still unacceptable.

Nah. What is unacceptable is that retarded American laws allow him to do so

Based pharmacology. It's a shame most people are retarded enough to judge him by what the media tell them

found the lesbian

He also publicly stated if you can't afford it hit him up and he'll give you a lifetime supply for free.
He was doing it to fuck over insurance companies since the patent was running out and they got super assblasted about it.

Redpill me on what actually happened then

be born a jew

hes just another annoying hero to pathetic white/asian nerds

hes not jewish, he's most likely Bosnian muslim

Patent was running out meaning market will be flooded with generic Indian medication that's so cheap you wont be able to profit if you try to sell for any lower than them, meme master hikes up price to scam insurance companies while he still can; insurance companies pissed about paying so much start big ol' stink that idiots buy into casually ignoring the fact Shkreli was offering free medication for those without insurance.
Shkreli might be a big memester but he's not inhuman.

>meme master hikes up price to scam insurance companies while he still can; insurance companies pissed about paying so much start big ol' stink that idiots buy into casually ignoring the fact Shkreli was offering free medication for those without insurance.

yeah that makes no sense

That doesn't make him sound much better desu.
>yeah your insurance company won't be able to pay for it because I wanted to scam them but if you write to me personally and ask nicely I'll give you some :)

But it makes perfect sense from a business standpoint?
You just had to send him a DM on Twitter and you got a lifetime supply. The market is also currently flooded with cheap generic medication, he was simply trying to turn a completely legal profit at the expense of big pharma before the drug patent ran out.

>getting rich on greedy american insurance companies expense
you guys dont get it do you?

>He was doing it to fuck over insurance companies

that sort of shit is why nobody can afford healthcare. he's part of the fucking problem

Lad you are retarded
I like him and have talken to him on several occasions but still what he did Was taking advantage of the 3rd world law system in the US and triggering a bunch of insurance company's at the same time
Him offering the drug for free means fuck all when some little nig in Africa is gunna die cuz shlomo won't buy the needed amount to supply his customers while maintaining a profit margin

Tbh need to ask him about argos therapeutics

>implying that's the only reason
I'm sure it's his fault that ambulance rides are 1k minimum or staying a night in the ER in an otherwise empty bed costs more than a five star hotel room.

He's a catholic albanian

>implying anyone died or got sick because of it
>implying Africans are even given it

I never implied that was the only reason. All the shit you mentioned is more examples of people screwing the insurance companies who go on to screw their customers.

>in Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
sure if i remember he explains to this shrieking devil.
1.00->

Insurance companies screw the customer whether or not someone else screws them.
Medicine is a business in the US for a reason you mongoloid and it's not because of people gaming the system to fuck health insurance companies.

Holy fuck he is a funnier Sam Hyde
Shit I feel stupid I thought they had international rights

>Albo
>acts like a subhuman
Woah really gets the noggin' jogging