Just remember you'd be speaking French right now if it weren't for us

Just remember you'd be speaking French right now if it weren't for us.

We left the country and won :^)

Daily reminder that Napoleon was actually a good guy and greatest leader Europe ever had despite british propaganda.

Thanks mr pirate, now we need your money , come here John

we would have found a way to fuck this up without you really .

You didn't send troops until Spain defeated the french in battle on its own.

Brits in charge of courage.

you did 0 in the peninsular war

>Spanish literally get frighted by the sound of their own guns
>run away
>loot the British army's baggage while they're busy saving your country for you

kek

>British history
disgusting, they made some good stuff with the duke of Wellington but we defeat the frogs by our own, i hate who the british "historians" put the brits as the saviours of the spaniards when we have sources here that prove that they werent. Do you know that we invented the guerrilla warfare in the peninsular war? everything because the civilians had to defend the country with their own hands without any army

You did absolutely nothing. We saved you from Napoleon. You did nothing in WW2 either, cowards. And your Armada a shit.

Thank you based Nigel Britington.

Have one of these alliance-exclusive beverages!

>

>we defeat the frogs by our own

Yeah, you are right, you know everything because you have the knowledge of the universe, fuck off and go to lie to other idiot. Man... as we didn't read our own history and you are saying that we know shit. I'm not going to discus more about this because is a waste of time.

we don't even talk about portugal but thanks
this country would be better being french puppet

>speaking French
Rien de mal à ça pêh

wtf um bongo is from Portugal? I love you even more now desu senpai

>tfw never conquered

Originally British, but now produced in Portugal. It's exclusive to both countries, though.

>1762 brought two new countries into the war. Britain declared war against Spain on 4 January 1762. [...] The invaders were stopped on the heights in front of Abrantes (called the pass to Lisbon) where the Anglo-Portuguese were entrenched. Eventually the Anglo-Portuguese army, aided by GUERRILLAS and practicing a scorched earth strategy

Yet another thing the Spaniards stole from their superior neighbours.

to be fair guerrilla was practiced against the romans by the peoples of the peninsula, it's common heritage, but yeah, spanish guerrilas were there to make sure the brits didn't salt the land (they did it anyway)

Everytime i drink um bongo i will think of the greatest friendship known to mankind

Twice in a row. Within 60 years.

Fucking retarded, we had nothing to do in ww2 except helping europe patriots against commies and jews

Thank you my polish brother. One day we will unit again to slay germans and russians once and for all.

Yeah sure, just stay away from Portugal or playtime's over m8.

If it's killing the fucking huns invite us too

DELET THIS

Put our colours in the Eiffel tower, you arrogant frogs!

We let you won OUR eurocup in Paris that was enough desu

Why? Did something happen in Portugal?

If the Eiffel is too much, I'll settle for smaller lights, on each road of your country. But you'll have to stop every time at their command.

>tfw cucked by traffic lights

>We cuck-stamped more terrain than Napoleon
Your wine sucks, too!

Tbh very hard to compete with port

You got carried away and overdid it. It has to be believable, user.

>denying the truth

I don't see how your picture is relevant.

it's terrible how Spain became a beer country.

btw, I disagree with OP
Portugal and Spain wouldnt be speaking French. Invading Spain (an action that was a huge betrayal) was the second worst mistake of Napoleon. Because of the guerrilla warfare, they invaded a country they couldnt hold to, and lost hundreds of thousands of men pointlessly.

It also fucked up Spain, they pretty much didnt recover till the second half of Franco.

Thanks to Sean Bean, yes.

This triggers the French and the Spanish.

Has other countries save any famous battle ships from the past?

testing. please ignore

Our statistic should probably be higher. About 1 in 2 households in the countryside grow their own grapes and make their own wine and everyone outside the cities drinks it.

>mfw the greatest ever frenchman and his entire army get btfo by a lone yorkshireman

The picture (or the text, really) was merely related, not relevant.

Maybe it has to do with the alcohol degree? Because most homemade stuff isn't terribly strong.

We had to dismantle ours to build new, better ones. Also, our apex of importance was roughly 200 years before yours.

I'd really like to have kept one of the first Caravels, Naus or Galeões, though. I know that at some point we had Naus 2x bigger than everyone else's, just to transport spices and tell everyone to fuck off.

But alas, we don't :(

Yeah but it's only famous for sinking

The spanish nobles and royalty were complete retards for trusting Napoleon.

Did the journey again this year.

Nice.

Only because you paid us not to fuck you up. That's like a nerd thinking he won over bullies by paying them lunch money