Why didn't those Iberian fucks kill off all the natives like the Brits and French did in North America?

Why didn't those Iberian fucks kill off all the natives like the Brits and French did in North America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Stick_ideology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indigenous Americans were considered subjects of the Spanish crown by the Catholic Monarchs right after Columbus came back and told them he had discovered a new land.

They were horny

Why?

So were the Brits, but they held it together. That's why every ex-British colony is a success, and these places are Africa tier.

You know why

Brazil barely has any native blood and it's still a shithole.

Then who would work for us?

There were a lot more in the areas the Latins took and they had agriculture.

The tribes faced by the Britons were few in number and largely nomadic.

This, also they were actual christians and not just anglo scum

Couldn't keep their fucking dicks in their pants.

Portugal did. It's just that they brought niggers to replace them.

Import Europeans like a normal country would've

They could've brought Southern Europeans with them. Mediterranean girls >>>>>>> Natives

Puritans weren't Christians?

Natives aren't extinct, dumbass

> Brits and French killing natives

Where does this meme even come from?

Tasmanian natives are. Now it's the safest state in Australia.

>So were the Brits, but they held it together
gay

>Travel for a few months only with your comadres
>Just after landing see this
wat do?

They certainly didn't love their neighbour, did they?

What an educational picture, do you have more?

Everything would be okay if they didn't import africans to be fucking slaves, wtf, fucking slaves.

Well we did kill natives but only when they didnt bow to the crown, it wasnt just mindless genocide.

I don't understand killing some of the natives.

If you're going to claim religious and cultural superiority, then just kill them all.

African ex-British colonies are Africa tier desu.

Hornyness

I want to fuck some indian bitch so bad...

Because the natives of everywhere other than the US and Canada were actually organized and had a proper civilization, not just a bunch of tribes with huts.

Because the natives were stronger

Only because we didn't genocide them. Look at the best countries in Africa though - Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt, Botswana, Namibia. All British Empire countries. Rhodesia would also have counted but it's been fucked by the niggerest of niggers.

The French didnt kill no natives, unless it happened during a war in between the natives in which they took part alongside their native allies.

You don't think the Brits were horny when they got off their ships?

>poos in loos
>aboriginals
>africans

vs

>latin americans

You must be pretty braindead like a true american to think that its the natives fault that Latin America is under developed. Maybe you should study about your countries interventions in our continent before saying shit, ameridumb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Stick_ideology

British brought their own women.

>ooga booga the white man keeping us down

Latin Americans are the same people as the tribes of North America

Not US entires fault, but your shit interventions didnt help either.

yep, it took them more than 300 years to defeat them

Anglos are gay.
I bet they spent all their joeney on the boat, fucking each other

but they did

we saved you from communism. your countries could be a whole lot fucking worse without us, trust me.

Latin America is not a big country where everybody is the same, in Brazil indian blood corresponds to less then 4% on the brazilian pool. The conquerors killed thousand and thousands of natives, in school we study the indigenous genocide pretty well. The major problem was the form of colonization, US was a colony to habitate, Latin America was a colony only to explore until the last drop of gold.

because iberians are actual humans with morals and family values

So it's only self determination when they do what you say. Eh Oh El.

all brown countries will be shitholes regardless of what America does to them. a brown communist country will be a turbo shithole.

luckily, americans are the most altruistic people so now we don't have to have 30+ turbo shitholes to our south

Yeah creating a race of rape babies is really humane.

At least everyone associates the Spanish language with places outside of Europe so that's good.

>we saved you from communism
Of course you did, you must understand better about brazilian politics then me. Our president that US couped was not even a bit a far leftist, he wanted to do an agrarian reform (like US did on the past) and it tilted the americans who tought Brazil was becoming a comunist nation, the brazilian bourgeoisie and the military class.

>you must understand politics better than me

of course I do. you're literally black. your country's average IQ is below 90 im not even joking.

My city is probably whiter then your whole shit mixed country full of chineses and niggers.

Africans are lazy

>we saved you from communism
No, you simply martyrized the lefties here.
Lula and Dilma are a direct product of the military dictatorship (which also happened to be really fucking bad).

Baptism records indicate aroud 10% "natural children" born in 16th century Mexico, allowing for siome margin of error that still means the overwhelming majority of Mexicans born after the fall of Tenochtitlan were born to married couples.

rapebaby is a fucking meme

The british and french didn't kill all the natives, they were just much fewer than in the spanish colonies.

>has an IQ lower than Turkey
>thinks he's white

Keep posting, Tyrõne.

>we are only 10% rape babies jajaja
The Spainiards treated you like shit Jose, stop sucking their dicks.

Enjoy being shot while buying bread in the morning, nigger

There's a greater chance of that happening in Brazil mr. 87 IQ

There were apparently 100 million natives in modern North America. There are only 3 million now

Even all the people who are of partial Native American extraction here are mostly genetically European

Your country is literally on the same tier as Brazil and behind Uganda, Angola and New Guinea, and youre still shitposting. Hope you wear your klevar tomorrow, fat prick

"North America" includes Mexico and the Caribbean.

My country has a higher IQ and less levels of violence as I've proven.

Your country is literally a failed America because you have so many niggers. 1/2 Brazilian posters are literally not white.

Are you talking about all those people who are like 1/8th Cherokee or some shit?

>100 million natives in North America
This number is extremely exagerated.

>higher IQ
Yes, some guy just got here in brazil, asked 200 million people to do the IQ test and put it on the internet, totally real proof.

Amerifats talking about niggers are so much fun. Your country sure dont have niggers, imagine if it had.

American obsession about race

i cringe everytime

Are you denying that Brazil has a lower average IQ than USA?

We can do a simple test to see if those conclusions are inaccurate

American accomplishments: first man on moon, the internet, lightbulbs, flight and many more

Brazilian accomplishments: worlds largest unenclosed monkey exhibit

>American responds to racial claims
>AMERICANS ARE OBSESSED ABOUT RACE!!!

Most "natural born" wouldn't have been a result of rape, seriously man, for an armed conquest that was probably more civilized than most of your frontier regions, and I'm talking white on white. The UK was itself the result of conquest, same as Spain.

It was actually a group of Jewish immigrants that made the internet.

The Turkish defence already?

Those are Lynn's numbers, a known white supremacist, many of his estimates have been debunked. He did a specific study on Mexico in which even he had to admit educational and social factors impacted iq on rural indigenous peoples. Even so, going by his nubers Mexico had the same IQ early this century as the "great" America of the 1960's. Gains from the Flynn effect have meanwhile stagnated for whites while they remain largest for Mexican Americans, which demonstrates Mexicans have no genetic ceiling to intelligence and will simply catch up, which stands to reason given Mesoamericans built advanced civilizations.

Either you accept this whole IQ mess as dumbfuckery or are forced to accept Latinos are simply behind because of environmental reasons.

Becouse our natives were war machines and exellent strategist

pd: Smallpox caused a lot of deaths

Descentralized tribes were harder to conquer, especially in isolated places like the Andes or Pampas.

Yanks killed the North American Indians, we were good boys. One of the reasons they rebelled was we refused to let them move west and kill more, and once they got loose they spent the next 100 years hunting them to extinction

Do people hate white south americans?

And we were even gooder boys, working with the natives, trying to protect them from ango perfidie.

what's up with this obsession with IQ bullshit.
why so cringy, man

we don't hate anyone, little girl. they are some mean people in the world but most are good people. now go to bed and have sweet dreams.

They killed most of the ones in the southern cone

Then why is Chile so indigenous

Mountainous places are hard to reach