Of course this speaks to fluidity between bodies, or as the body in the form of gender...

of course this speaks to fluidity between bodies, or as the body in the form of gender, a process of identification that often defines the experiential fabric of intimacy at fundamental psychological and sexual levels. Tyler accentuates the gravitational pull between cultural histories, sound sources, and narratives to create a fabric of interwoven trans-objects that flow gracefully throughout his music — underrepresented voices, avant, crickets. His transcorporeality embraces disanthropocism by showing how senselessly these objects are thought to be fixed and understood, subject to the inherent privilege of human consciousness; he “unvoices” this human tendency by dialethetically allowing it to become other material, other identity, queered in its quest for combination, in its quest for truth. In this way, TOPs music confronts the notion of privilege across gender, race, and into the very material structure of ontology itself. Blurryface is an astounding plea for world intimacy on the most fundamental level, as a consideration of the trans-ontological status of covalent objects. The album gives agency to the ancient flayed fish fertilizing the modern silvery chip bag that contains the Dorito, the corn chip, the calcified dust of deceased bodies, of forlorn history being eaten and consumed by the perpetual implicit demand for proof.

funny

More like Twenty One Toilets.

No u

full of the dorito chip, or, the calcified dust of deceased bodies

Some retard the other day said "is their name twenty one pilots bc that's the age of all their fans combined"
But they have millions of fans..

damn...

are you trying to sound like a pissed off little girl?

No the dude just sounded like a dumb YouTube comment like, "music is like candy you throw away the wrapper"

>they have millions of fans
>their combined age is still 21
damn...

Even if all their fans were 1 year olds that joke wouldn't make any sense

Overrated

not really. Its overhated, especially on hipster sites like rym and even here.

That "o" was supposed to have a dash through it like they typically do, oh well

While that might be true, they still do have millions of fans likewas bitching about. I think that they make decent music, but there are A LOT of people that jizz their pants over TOP

u know how i know ur a teen

Bc I said the make decent music? I really don't mind some of their songs. And you're right by the way, 19 y/o here

I love top, But blurryface isnt as good as Self Titled and Reginal at Best

I'm not jizzing over them, they have some good songs and some bad moments in some songs but they do have millions of fans, and they do get a lot of shit from anyone that's not a fan

self titled is such a good album

Is house of gold their best song?

Goner is better

>not implicit demand for proof

>millions of fans
>good
the only difference between top and one direction is that top fans found hot topic. bottom of the barrel mainstream cringerap for babbies

piss of ye wanker

What's that song where he says were dying with every breathe we take? That songs pretty good

march to the sea i think

goner

Yup thanks your a real fan
No but I do like that song it's just too sad to be my favorite

Numb

all of their fans are less than an hour old

Even if that were true they would still equal up to 5000 years atleast

All of their fans are new borns fresh out of the womb

(You)

You by the 1975 has a hidden track like 9 minutes into the song which is annoying when I'm listening to music in the car bc I have to switch to to the next song manually which is a bit inconvient because the hidden track, milk, isn't even good so why would I wait 10 minutes to hear it

>the 1975

>top

more like top kek XDDD

LOL haha ha haha nice meme my friendXD

I'm not their biggest fan but I can enjoy them at times, fanbase is bad though

I LOVE 21 PILOTS I WANNA FUCK THEIR BRAINS OUT. EVERY TIME I HEAR A SONG I BLOW A LOAD IMMEDIATELY AND THE CUM NEVER STOPS. I HAVE A CUM BOX FILLED WITH MY JIZZ FROM LISTENING TO 21 PILOTS AND MY DREAM IS TO GIVE IT TO THEM SO THAT THEY CAN DRINK IT. I WILL PUT 21 KNIVES UP EVERY PERSONS BUTTHOLE IF THEY DON'T LIKE 21 PILOTS. 21 PILOTS IS LOVE. 21 PILOTS IS LYFE.

Jesus Christ top haters are embarising

I just got memed hard

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU LOVE 21 PILOTS I WANNA SUCK YOU OFF WHERE DO YOU LIVE LETS LISTEN TO STRESSED OUT TOGETHER PLEASE FUCK ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FUCK ME

21 PILOTS ISNT A MEME I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GET TO YOU

We get it you don't like them, atleast say why you don't like them instead of making yourself seem autistic

umm knife pl-

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I LOVE THEM I WANNA CRAWL INSIDE TYLER'S URETHRA AND DIE

uhh who invited tumblr over here we gotta get em out

I know how you feel, when I listen to stressed out I can't help but stick things in my ass. I always cum when his voice gets deep and he says "wake up you need to make money"

Dude were not children, you didn't even try to sound believe able with your bait, but honestly why do you hate them so much?

>this edge

I LOVE TUMBLR BECAUSE THEY LOVE 21 PILOTS EVERY SUNDAY WE GO HAEV A BIG FUCKFEST WHERE WE SHOVE OUR HEADS IN EACH OTHERS ASSHOLE BECAUSE WE LOVE 21 PILOTS SO MUCH WE FINGER OUR MANPUSSIES TO THEIR SONGS

fuck you
BITCH
i hate fucks like you

go back where? TO THAT WEBSITE I DONT LIKE!

Thank you for making TOP haters look so autistic, embarising
Not their biggest fan but jeez someone has to defend them from dumbfucks like this guy

I HAVE SENT AN EMAIL TO TOP ABOUT YOUR INSOLENT BEHAVIOR AND YOU WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF YOU STUPID CUM NUGGET HEAD ASS BITCH NIGGER JEW

shut up little kid
i hate fucks like you
giving me a nerve itch
never doing what i tell them
FUCK YOU
bitch
fuck garret to

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Wish we could turn back time to the good old days
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out
Wish we could turn back time to the good old days
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out
We're stressed out
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my iq has gone down 50 points just by reading this thread

>this thread

UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH U UHU UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH

(You)
That's most threads on this site buddy

let me tell ya somethin kid

are you high or stupid?

FUCK AH OW FUCK OOOHOHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAA FUCK YEA 21 PILOTS OHHH YEA FUCK ME HARD DADDY

DO YOU WANNA FUCKIN DIE 21 PILOTS IS MY LIFE

He's trying to make it seem like top fans are retarded but he thinks we're dumb enough to believe he's a fan, he's just proving how autistic top haters are

you guys arent reall dorito chips, or as i call them, the calcified dust of deceased bodies

wat

did you even read the copypasta geesh

No, it's not funny at all

wow, you are mighty stupid my freind :) listen to some death in june

No u