7/10 pretty great

her thighs are nice

I want that sweater

i wouldn't mind creaming all over her thighs
album's pretty nice too, some really fun tunes on there

i'd be too scared of rejection to ask her out to dinner

music's great too
boy problems is an all-time jam

My favorite album of 2015. I can't wait for the B-Sides on Friday.

>mfw people here actually like that generic bland garbage album

what the fuck have you turned into, Sup Forums?

It's fun, dude. Can't stuff just be fun?

carly is a that hoe over there

pleb is the new patrician

It's garbage. They Might Be Giant's Flood is fun. Carly is pretty bad.

Both are fun

good

fun =/= good.

TMBG is fun and good.
Carly is fun and shit.

they might be giants are bad
carly is fun

They're both good in their own ways

Carly is literally 9gag tier pop. Jesus just stop with that

Get out of here with that shit opinion

Stop with your shit opinions

What? 9gag would hate Carly... they like """"""""classic"""""""" rock like Queen and ACDC and shun all modern music

But I like it. I saw her in concert too. Everyone was singing. The guy behind me started humping during favorite color so I asked him nicely to stop, he did. I was introduced to Cardiknox and Fairground Saints. I met an awesome girl there. Carly started my year off right. The album embodies the fun stuff I got to do this year.

she was in my area on valentines day
i wish i'd gone but i'd have felt weird being there without a date on valentines day

lyrics are shit, as can be expected, but if I ignored them I liked some songs

If you like cardinox check out forgive durden his previous band

call me maybe is still my favorite song of hers tbqh

how you gon compare alt rock/indie pop to synthpop

I'm sure she'll be back around if she ever gets to make another album. Just go, her concerts are mostly filled with drunk blonde girls and drunk gay guys. If either of those tickle your fancy, I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to bond with for the night. If you don't... there's always still Queen Carly Slay Jepsen.

M / E / D / I / O / C / R / I / T / Y

Thanks for the rec! Adding them to tomorrow's rotation

Mediocre. It's only liked on Sup Forums because it wasn't popular, but it wasn't popular for a reason. It has no unique personality or perspective, just another run-of-the-mill manic pixie dream girl Sup Forums virgins like to pretend love them.

this is the only album everyone truely needs

THIS. Thank you.

But the soullessness is sort of the album. You don't hear a person, but pure emotions instead. I understand this is grasping at straws in its purest form.

here's my opinion

i prefer sober blonde girls

no

1) Warm Blood
2) Run Away With Me
3) Gimme Love
4) LA Hallucinations
5) I Didn't Just Come Here to Dance
6) Boy Problems
7) Emotion
8) Your Type
9) I Really Like You
10) Favorite Color
9001) Everything Else

Well, I'm sure there were those too... somewhere. I was just in the middle between the two seas at the front. There were like 6 six of us just forming a barrier. It was me, a short Jewish girl, my two friends who I convinced to come with me, the Jewish girl's gay friend, and the Jewish girl's ugly friend. Fun tho.

The album captures an 80s pop vibe with modern touches and maintains a consistent style and quality throughout, which is something a lot of albums in general fail to do, especially pop albums. I understand that the lyrical content is very whimsical and lovey dovey but that's the POINT. It's not sexualized or addressing some specific celebrity drama or whatever. It's just fun, emotional music. People just love to hate on it because of their fragile masculinity.

Like Moses, parting the sea

BAYBEH

Even the cut tracks are certified BOPS
youtube.com/watch?v=vn18o0jyTEc